PDA

View Full Version : BD epic Reward? Your having a laugh

james_finn
06-10-04, 01:43
OMG what a reward.......... Im so impressed. O_o Come on KK at least give us something thats worthwhile as an epic reward. Oh yeah lets all have free drugs, on a time limit. Its not even anything new gah! gah! gah!

A not very happy

Delphi

plague
06-10-04, 01:44
OMG what a reward.......... Im so impressed. O_o Come on KK at least give us something thats worthwhile as an epic reward. Oh yeah lets all have free drugs, on a time limit. Its not even anything new gah! gah! gah!

A not very happy

Delphi
wtf is it ?? i wanna know, next epic i was gonna do it bd :p

james_finn
06-10-04, 01:46
you get on a timelimit, any of the forte drugs (x3)

Paremtamol Forte
Destrosol Forte
or the other one......

I at least expected a new drug o_O

joran420
06-10-04, 01:48
what u mean by time limit?

james_finn
06-10-04, 01:50
u click on the drugs.... and then reopen the dialogue, and he says its too risky to give you any more, and come back later.

lol

Joy!

Delphi

joran420
06-10-04, 01:56
oh u know how long between buys? are the drugs still cloneable?

james_finn
06-10-04, 02:00
no idea, and no idea lol, i logged out in disgust lol. Im sure someone else will be able to answer those questions for ya!

Delphi

nEo-1664
06-10-04, 03:14
no idea, and no idea lol, i logged out in disgust lol. Im sure someone else will be able to answer those questions for ya!

Delphi

LIES! you told me you had uni in the morning!!!! :P lol.

As for cloning them, not sure, Time Delay..... about 3-5mins i think, dont hold me to that though :s Either way, it really does not seem much of an epic reward..... free drugs that are time limited, of which you could buy from shops anyway! POINTLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!

[PS: Delphi: maybe its a bug :P]

tomparadox
06-10-04, 04:33
is there a limit to how many you can buy? i meen shit, if there aint buy like 10k of the most expensiv one they sell free then go sell them at a YOs or something =p

G.0.D.
06-10-04, 04:34
timer limit... you could make more money hunting

SynC_187
06-10-04, 09:59
The time limit is to stop you getting infinate amounts and screwing up the economy.

You get the free drugs for life though, so a good money making epic.

Vampire222
06-10-04, 10:26
if it was a unique drug... like the DERMS that were supposed to be ingame years ago...

hinch
06-10-04, 11:13
and the TG epic reward is like so uber too oO

possiably the worlds worst grenade infact trash grenades do more damage.

saw a tank toss a few at an unbuffed spy and they did 20 damage with their whole 2m range

completely useless

solling
06-10-04, 11:36

i did 150 to a spy and like 80ish damage to a tank O_o was ok damage but only ok as normal non epic rare grenades should be by no means fit for an epic reward, but this was in beta maybee they changed the damage

Shinto
06-10-04, 12:14
hahaha omg im glad im not Bd anymore, they should of done a really cool unique drug for BD epic, not use those drugs.

lmao what a mock.

ah well at least i get my really cool copbot PA for epic :D

evs
06-10-04, 12:48
Dear KK,

1. Give BD a better epic drug
2. Give TG a better epic weapon

That is all

GG

Saza
06-10-04, 13:22
:wtf:

That's it?

Glok
06-10-04, 13:25
So the drugs are free and you can get 3 of them every 10 minutes? If I ever make a drug whore char, I know what faction I'm choosing. :D

Ascension
06-10-04, 13:32
:lol: thats just tooo! funny! lol, comon KK thts stupid! :rolleyes:

Chaplin
06-10-04, 14:21
like the DERMS that were supposed to be ingame years ago...

whats he says ^^

come on KK, where has your creativity gone? seems you dont love your own game anymore O_o

new mobs, new guns, new drugs anyone?

System
06-10-04, 15:15
haha you have got to be kidding me ffs, thats funny. I understand that they are the transfer of drugs and shit in the game but ffs nothing new... Come on KK think. Man give me 3 more years and hire me omce i'm done college

joran420
06-10-04, 17:42
actually i coulda really used some forte last night for meh newbie freind...seeing as it cant be bought anywhere in game and u get free drug every 10 mins ...and afaik its cloneable

that actually doesnt sound so bad...

I thought u meant u had the opportunity to buy teh drugs every 10 mins....but free is cool.

you can prolly make bank selling to other players

Agent L
06-10-04, 23:11
I guess a free drugs supply would be ok if:
- that was a USEFULL drugs. Like beast, nightspider, redflash - drugs that are used in setups.
- more items in longer time. Like per hour, so one could just take his supply and go back to his buissness.

jiga
06-10-04, 23:16
and the TG epic reward is like so uber too oO

saw a tank toss a few at an unbuffed spy and they did 20 damage with their whole 2m range

completely useless
OMG finally someone who agrees with me. I made a whole thread about it all the replies that I got were from people who disagreed with me.