PDA

View Full Version : Strange happenings around DoY CityCenter today?

Znurf
06-10-04, 01:25
What was going on outside DoY CityCenter today? Huge dragonflies spawned, Mutants with lv 120/120 with rockets, and rats, all kinds of weird monsters, right outside the CityCenter doors, the guards went crazy when those guys started shooting at them, and after you killed one wave (not me, i just died and died :P) another wave spawned... What was that? :P

And then there was a reporterchar running around there, was it some kind of... interview? :P

Anyone else that was there and saw this? Lots of players ran around there and died too :P I even found myself a boot! YEAH! ;P

Pungent77
06-10-04, 01:28
Sounded like fun :lol:

zii
06-10-04, 01:32
A lot of Doom Harbingers were spawned there as well. I got three Judgement Rocket Launchers. Although it was short lived since I've just lost all my appartmetns contents and GoGo.

Znurf
06-10-04, 01:33
Sounded like fun :lol:

Hehe, yeah it was, each wave spawned like 25 monsters :P and man, were they kickass, all i could do was run for my life :P When the DoY 120/120 guards get their asses kicked, you know its some hardass resistance :P

Must had been some Admin that was playing with us, some of the monsters even found their way though the main doors and was plundering the bars in CityCenter :P lol, you spawned at the genrep, and what do you find? a Bigass rat (size of 2 tables) then you run outside and find a Dragonfly the size of the entire bar :P lol

Smok3d
06-10-04, 01:37
i was stood outside biotech hq when a load of mutant rats spawned

Pungent77
06-10-04, 04:36
A big rat? lol I wish I coulda saw that one :lol:

capt-o
06-10-04, 07:12
those big rats live in the main sewers of NC, PP3 under the ramp (btw don't kill the two mutants near the entrance, no matter what or you'll lose SL)

Birkoff
06-10-04, 07:23
It was a average spawn but was very sudden and lots of fun :)

SHame that we lsot the techs we looted in the role back.

Keep it up maybe some real events? :)

*happy NCer*

06-10-04, 08:26
(btw don't kill the two mutants near the entrance, no matter what or you'll lose SL)

I have a feeling they have been removed, they havent been there when I've been there looking around (on Terra)

Richard Slade
06-10-04, 08:38
Didn't anyone SS the partay?

hinch
06-10-04, 11:03
just a little nib spawn

i noticed arbiter appear next to the side street entrance whilst we were in the middle of PKING some city mercs and some crahn who were assisting CM in doy.

so i run off with a apu to chase this one crahn down and when i come back everyone is dead and theres harbingers all over the place :)

roar the ressurect :)

-Demon-
06-10-04, 11:23
Aye it was teh fun to rez ppl after that one with Hinch...sorry to the nub who picked the wrong place to go afk lol we rez'd him and he just stood there.

Then another spawned and he was down again...

Oh the fun :D

hinch
06-10-04, 11:37
yeah i died ressing him :) wasnt expecting the 2nd spawn was fun though :)