PDA

View Full Version : something dumb in launcher

Anna
06-10-04, 00:26
mm ok, beeing bored coz of waiting for rollback i just noticed something ... silly ... O_o

the launcher has 3 big buttons
Play Neocron 2
Configuration
Exit Launcher

now my question is, why is there a button Exit Launcher?
isnt the little x in the upper right corner good enough? o_O

or does KK really think all the players to be dummies :D

ps: dont close me for spam, this is the very first topic i ever made, if you do, ill never dare to make another one :angel:

athon
06-10-04, 00:31
What's wrong with having a big 'exit' button?

And yes, as a matter of fact I have known some new computer users who didn't know what any of the 3 buttons in the top right are for.

Having a nexit button requires basically 0 effort and makes you application just that little bit more user friendly to new computer users.

Sheesh, some people will whine about anything! Must be a good sign that it's not about bugs, c2p or whatever - they're running out of half decent things to whine about!

Athon Solo

Lexxuk
06-10-04, 00:32
Its a common theme, and it was easier for them to add "modial close" into the programming :p

you notice too that IE had File/Close, its weird, its like there is 4 ways to shut down internet explorer:

Press the Red X
File Menu/Close
Alt + F4
Use it to browse the web

:)

Anna
06-10-04, 00:41
And yes, as a matter of fact I have known some new computer users who didn't know what any of the 3 buttons in the top right are for.
what new computer user plays nc? :wtf:
this aint typing a document in word for the first time you know :rolleyes:

Ryman
06-10-04, 00:49
i think the exit button should be replaced by a Enter at your own risk button ;)

BaDDaSS
06-10-04, 00:54
i think the exit button should be replaced by a Enter at your own risk button ;)

lol, only for Saturn/Terra :P

zii
06-10-04, 01:11
I'd just like my launcher to work... ...It just hangs for awhile and crashes. Pah!

Birkoff
06-10-04, 02:02
Its a common theme, and it was easier for them to add "modial close" into the programming :p

you notice too that IE had File/Close, its weird, its like there is 4 ways to shut down internet explorer:

Press the Red X
File Menu/Close
Alt + F4
Use it to browse the web

:)

haha classic