View Full Version : Where is my character?

Burgeri
05-10-04, 23:58
I finally got Click2Pay work on Firefox (it did not work on IE6 or Mozilla) and upgraded my account to NC2.

BUT...

Where.The.Hell.Is.My.Character?

Johnny Azure. Nearly capped spy hacker with power armour. He is not there. Not in the list of available characters.

I am pretty f**king far from OK.

tiikeri
06-10-04, 00:03
You need to transfer em over by tying the old NC account to the new one.

Och samma på finska:

Sun pitää eka sitoo se vanha NC acco siihen uuteen (Launcherista) ja sit siirtää ne halutuille servereille.

Dribble Joy
06-10-04, 00:04
This will sound dumb... but you did tie your NC2 and NC1 accounts didn't you?
You did remember to cancel you nc1 account?

Burgeri
06-10-04, 00:57
Tie the accounts together, right... can't recall seeing that piece of instruction from anywhere, but I did find the option. Thanks. First Click2Pay, now this. Maybe this is the end of my troubles...

Sheesh!

Does anybody else have problems with the launcher frame where the faces and hairstyles are supposed to show up? I can't get all faces and hairs visible and when I click on Transfer Character it just gives me Page cannot be displayed.

I am going to pray it is temporary malfunction at KK and try again tomorrow. Getting this game to work is a game in itself.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LiL T
06-10-04, 01:00
There was just a rollback no?

Lol umm transfer befor rollback chacarter removed from database tut tut tut KK may have just killed people characters for good !

Dribble Joy
06-10-04, 01:02
Read this (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115263).