PDA

View Full Version : Can someone plz answer something for me??

Psyborg
05-10-04, 22:23
can someone plz tell me all the epic awards for every epic and whether or not they are worth doing????

Cor
05-10-04, 22:28
They are worth doing, there are new epic rewards, so you have to do them yourself , you'll enjoy them. Day 7 no game play.

Xizor
05-10-04, 22:29
I dunno them all but I'll start:

CA: CA power armor - sux.
DRE: Storage apartment, nice with a lot of cabs, but unless you have a lot of stuff you don't need it.
Next: A reveler which cannot be destroyed, and I believe it costs very little to repair aswell.
BT: Moveon, very good chip needed for all tanks, most PEs and some spys(?)
PP: Resistor chip, very good chip aswell. +15 to all resists, needed for tanks, most PEs and some spys(???!) aswell.
BD: Some drug, no idea what it does though.
TSU: An assault rifel I think..No idea how good it is though.
CM: A gatling gun (preferably cannon) which is nice for tanks.
TG: A grenade of some sort, sux I believe.
FA: Supposedly a hack tool.
Crahn: A glove which gives some bonuses.

Psyborg
05-10-04, 22:29
yea i kno they are worth doin I just would like to kno wut the epic rewards are so the noobie char I make I can put in a good faction for a good epic reward :)

Psyborg
05-10-04, 22:31
xisor thanx for the reply......i wish i knew how good the tsu rifle was because I was thinkin of puttin my noobie in that fact not only for the epic reward but also so crhanies can kill me for epic :)

ZyproN
05-10-04, 22:33
I dunno them all but I'll start:

CA: CA power armor - sux.
DRE: Storage apartment, nice with a lot of cabs, but unless you have a lot of stuff you don't need it.
Next: A reveler which cannot be destroyed, and I believe it costs very little to repair aswell.
BT: Moveon, very good chip needed for all tanks, most PEs and some spys(?)
PP: Resistor chip, very good chip aswell. +15 to all resists, needed for tanks, most PEs and some spys(???!) aswell.
BD: Some drug, no idea what it does though.
TSU: An assault rifel I think..No idea how good it is though.
CM: A gatling gun (preferably cannon) which is nice for tanks.
TG: A grenade of some sort, sux I believe.
FA: Supposedly a hack tool. <----
Crahn: A glove which gives some bonuses.

FA: Tradeskiller CHIP!

Psyborg
05-10-04, 22:40
oooo very nice thing to kno zypron :))))) my noobie was goin to be a imper/barter/rec/rep.....i kno sounds dumb...but i need it :)

Tostino
05-10-04, 22:48
oooo very nice thing to kno zypron :))))) my noobie was goin to be a imper/barter/rec/rep.....i kno sounds dumb...but i need it :)
It gives 10 cst,res,rep,rec no imp and barter

Murder Elf
05-10-04, 23:18
Thanks for asking about this Psy, i was thinking the same :) And thanks for info everyone! :D