PDA

View Full Version : Oh the joy, w00t, w00t go me O_o

Tratos
05-10-04, 21:38
Weeelllll how much fun have i had today?

Well i got in from school which was shite to find my NC2 client had arrived in the post from a clannie (:D) i install it and play it for a while then go and do the lsast mission on DoW i then go to play on it again but i hear its going down in 10mins for the patch i think "Fair enough" and think how about sorting outn what i want to keep on my computer so i can reformat as my pc is running like a bag of spanners, so i start moving stuff and putting things in one folder so i know where stuff i want is for backing up, i then begin to copy stuff from one HDD to the other (around about 2 gig) and then 1.5 gig in i blue screen (joy O_o) after wating ages for my already fucked up PC to start again i try and get the last few files i want keeping to the folder and lo and behold PC magically restarts so now i have a bag of spanners which is in capable to do anything as it lurches and slows down the big one when i try to load stuff (has done for a few weeks as its slowing being fucked from the inside due to the fact i aint took care of it for the last few months, lol) so now i HAVE to reformat and lose EVERYTHING woop di fucking doo, so im currently on my friends laptop with just Vent MSN and the forums for somthign to do untill i can be arsed to reformt my PC, the win TBH...

Best bit is, i hate laptops (seriously the fucking touchpad is wank and i dont have a USB mouse) and i now must do some Chemistry homework, happy joy ness w00t O_o

i really cant be arsed...

/me tries to go and save some stuff from PC before format.....ahhh the joys..

EDIT- Low battery, omfg

spongeb0b
05-10-04, 22:51
hehe I know the feeling man it's our punishment for being lazy and leaving the puter to die ;) on a lighter note think how much smoother it'll run when it's sorted :) always nice to look forward to :p

NS_CHROME54
05-10-04, 22:53
hehe I know the feeling man it's our punishment for being lazy and leaving the puter to die ;) on a lighter note think how much smoother it'll run when it's sorted :) always nice to look forward to :p

that's if it ever gets sorted :p

Possessed
05-10-04, 22:53
Laptop keyboards are fucking evil, they're too small for my (admittedly) large hands... and I just can't type properly without that satisfying click that you don'y get on laptop keyboards=/

Tratos
05-10-04, 22:56
exactly if it ever gets sorted...

currently sitting in BIOS trying to make the fucking Win XP disc work only to find from the guys on Vent that im pretty much fucked due to the shitness of my actual hardware.....

so its laptop from now untill..... i can figure out a way to get to Win XP :( or even windows tbh...

...FUCK YOU GIGABYTE!...

NS_CHROME54
05-10-04, 22:57
*wonders if anyone has the microsoft pre-install bios yet*

Tratos
05-10-04, 23:00
*wonders if anyone has the microsoft pre-install bios yet*
huh?

just a disclaimer i am tired, stressed and not exactly brilliant at this type of thing :p just incase that was some sort of hint.

NS_CHROME54
05-10-04, 23:05
microsoft put out this lovely thing called the "windows pre-install bios," which apparently makes installing windows a guarenteed operation. haven't seen it myself, but i've read about it.

spongeb0b
05-10-04, 23:15
laptop keyboards are all spongey and small and my fingures are fat :( and the touchpad musta been designed by a midget! i hate them they are only good as door stops (and posibly for browsing the forum in obscure places... like erm... airplane toilets :p)

NS_CHROME54
05-10-04, 23:18
laptop keyboards are all spongey and small and my fingures are fat :( and the touchpad musta been designed by a midget! i hate them they are only good as door stops (and posibly for browsing the forum in obscure places... like erm... airplane toilets :p)
oh yes, cause we know an ethernet jack should be standard fare in all bathrooms, regardless of elevation and velocity.

Xeno LARD
05-10-04, 23:41
Safe mode is your friend!