PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for all the good times

Shakari
05-10-04, 19:48
*sigh*

Just like my old clan mate FreeBassX I'm leaving NC been playing since Nov 2002 and had some fantastic times, I won't forget NC was my 1st MMorg and will always wish it could have become more than it has, to achieve its potential, as it is unique in the MMorg Genre..

But....

I can't justify paying for a "new" game with so many old and new bugs, and no new content, and a buggy pay system for it to boot!

I have real regrets and I wish NC could go back to the way it was in the 1st year I played it... bugs and all.

Realistically tho that can and will never happed... a lot of the player base has dregraded into a load of Griefer's and Pk'er (look in pp3 in NC2 or anywhere in NC)

While Pk'er etc where always a part of NC they did in hindsight add something to the game but now it seems so rampant and so many of them with little concern for anyone but themselves. You cannot lvl or meet new ppl without being paraniod if there going to Kill you!

a sad turn of events imo.....

I have cancelled my 4 accounts and unless kk does something major with NC2, when they expire I'm gone :(

Most of the ppl I know and would like to thank have already left.... I wonder how many ppl here now remeber the clan PsyNet (one time 2nd largest on pluto, when pluto was at its peak)

If any of you who know me or the PsyNet Read this, My thanks and heartfelt best wishes go out to:

Kriphiob
FreeBassX
Preacher230
Wraith7
El Barto
Lan-Fear
Predetor (not sure if that spelt right hehe)
Loveletter
Reno - was it you who gave my ppu that 5 slot holy para hehe :)
Ka Jion
ZeroCool
Delphi - Jessica still remebers you :D:D:D

Not mentioning those who I see most weekends :P as I'd not live it down :D:D

There are probably more that my sieve like mind can't remember but anyone who was a member of and enjoyed being in PsyNet I wish you well :)

Jesterthegreat
05-10-04, 19:56
*waves*

i have seen a few noobs on the forum, and alot of people quit.

hope it looks better ingame

nEo-1664
05-10-04, 20:04
leaving thread.....

/closed :P

PS: Sorry to cya go, some of us just have waaaaaaay too much time on our hands to just get along with the bugs, you have to learn to become one with the bugs :D lol

plague
05-10-04, 20:06
hehe, ther goes another one..... :( ......by end of month we wont have any ppl left if it keeps going this way...heh....kk need to fucking stop using c2p, worst system i ever seen..

-FN-
05-10-04, 20:16
I understand your sentiments completely - good luck in the future.

Nidhogg
05-10-04, 20:17
Leaving thread, closed.

N