PDA

View Full Version : IceFlash Quest

Milhouse
05-10-04, 18:57
Has neone managed to finish this quest ?? i have collected all the chems/glands but the NPC still says i dont have all the things he needs. am i missin sumfing or iz it bugged ??

james_finn
05-10-04, 18:59
Im presuming he's bugged :lol:

Delphi

Jailbird
05-10-04, 19:08
is he the NPC outside BD HQ?

i got a mission from that NPC to kill certain types of monsters in certain zones then collect certain amount of an item to complete the quest/mission.

Its amazing if that works and you got a good reward for it. I am more thinking that the NPC quests arent "fully" implemented yet too.

also, am more thinking that KK will ignore them forever :(

R3C0!L
05-10-04, 20:04
yeah its the one outside BD HQ... Supposidly AeroL gives you a drug called Iceflash... Like an UbeR CON boost. We killed the plants in the sectors which he said but the chems dont drop properly... so we took all from the plants and returned, yet he still says we havent got what we need to make it :wtf:

Agent L
05-10-04, 20:11
Neither his neither his twin infront of PP HQ quest doesn't work.
Looking into defs few patches ago shows that this quest can't work as IceFlash and Ambidextrine(sp?) aren't ingame yet...

Obsidian X
05-10-04, 20:15
Slightly off topic, but has anyone wandered accross three monks in the wastelands brandishing rifles? I forget the sector, but they were shooting AB vandals, and when I talked to them, they spoke entirely in German, was this some kind of old quest from NC1 that was never rectified or something?