PDA

View Full Version : minor problems

QuickFix
05-10-04, 18:40
ok here goes, when im press f1 to open chat, i begin to type my message and every time i hit and of the WASD keys i move, even though i have the chat window open.

this is incredibly annoying as i bounch about like an idiot when i am talking to someone, anyone else get this and/or is there a fix?

secondly, when i have typed a message, i used to be able to hit the up arrow key and the message would be there again, so i didnt need to re-type it.

now it does nothing,, any fix or key change for this?

i have looked through the options on key control, but there is nothing i can see which will affect this.

i know in NC1 i used to modify the keys in the INI file, but it says "do not modify" there now.

so i dont want to change this incase it has some adverse affect.

hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

thanks in advance

Spermy
05-10-04, 18:48
For the WASD issue - if you go to the login screen theres the option menue - selct controls, and then toggle the movement in RPOS option to OFF.

to resend a meesage - press tab to enter the RPOS and then try - I couldn't resend if I entered RPOS mode any other way than tabbing it.

QuickFix
05-10-04, 18:57
For the WASD issue - if you go to the login screen theres the option menue - selct controls, and then toggle the movement in RPOS option to OFF.

to resend a meesage - press tab to enter the RPOS and then try - I couldn't resend if I entered RPOS mode any other way than tabbing it.

sweet thanks, the rpos toggle switch fixed both.