PDA

View Full Version : -quiet rant- NC2 out of game SUPPORT

boneybob
05-10-04, 00:19
I have been waiting for a reply from the Neocron support desk now for 3 days and still not even an e-mail back to say their working on the problem with my ingame account :confused: .

Please, some one give me some support here for an old time dedicated player, no one want a charicter thats:

A, got the old fashioned female spy modle (untextured) sticking out of their forehead (and no im not jokeing, im sure some one will have taken a picture of my charicter on Terra).

B, Changed from a female Spy class into the male PE class, and their for unable to use my Oblitorator or spy armor.

But strangley enough, despite the charicter haveing now changed skill, it still retains the skill values (EG: Int 111 Dex 120 Str 38 ect...)

Now iv put this on the forum can i get any kind of official response, at least as to why the problem still has not been dealt with after 3 days?

BB, noob since Beta4 to 2004+

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 01:32
I *think* i remember a post a couple of days ago about their email system going tits up, so if you didnt get a confirmation email, it means they never got your email so you should resend it to them

Pungent77
05-10-04, 02:47
I have been waiting for a reply from the Neocron support desk now for 3 days and still not even an e-mail back to say their working on the problem with my ingame account :confused: .

Same here, It's an important issue that has crippled my character in a severe manner and no response and If they do respond I kinda already know what they will tell me...........I need help bad damn it :eek:

athon
05-10-04, 10:53
Note: Support don't usually work weekends, which means if you sent a help request on Friday night, there's no one to answer it till Monday AM (German time).

I sent a request to account@neocron.com on Friday evening, immediately got an auto-response and got a reply first thing Monday AM.

Athon Solo

Nidhogg
05-10-04, 12:13
Support do work weekends but sometimes there are issues that need people who are unavailable to resolve. Let me know your ticket number and I'll chase it up (though I suspect it's already in progress).

N

boneybob
05-10-04, 18:54
Ticket#: 2004100311000288

And no i dident spot the thing about KK email problems but think is in the works..... somewere.

Again i would just like to stress this isent a Major grumble with lots of cursing or anything colour-full, i know the guys @ KK are probably realy busy and a big respect to them, just wanted to know if and when sort of details.

BB

athon
05-10-04, 19:46
Support do work weekends but sometimes there are issues that need people who are unavailable to resolve. Let me know your ticket number and I'll chase it up (though I suspect it's already in progress).

N
Shhh! Don't tell them that, then the punters will think that when they get a response at weekends they're lucky and the support guys are working overtime!

Athon Solo

boneybob
11-10-04, 01:01
ok, so i havent writen an e-mail back to the support desk yet BUT, when i do im basicaly going to say that the reply they gave me was unsatisfatory.

If you had to delete your charicter (and ok fair enough, for its skill to be brought back to their original level), entailing;

Removing invantory
Removing implants (all rare non epics)
Have your char deleted
Then put it all back
Expect it to work correctly?

How happy would you be with this process?
Also i would like to note that incase any one hasent noticed you can only transfer money via trade now.

Honestly, I realy dont know what to do. I trust KK would get it right, but in reality, dont have enough time to go through this.

BB

PS, having some one on your head is funny at first, but the novelty of it soon wares off, and cant ware PA to see if that would solve it coz not enough STR to use PE PA, dont suppose any one else has a clever idea for that?

Nidhogg
11-10-04, 01:34
It doesn't take that long and it's just as inconvenient for the support official. If you really want your problem fixing just reply to your mail and go get it done - complaining about the resolution on the forums isn't going to help anyone.

N

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 02:02
not only that but if hes making sense... i dont see it