PDA

View Full Version : Goodnight

naimex
04-10-04, 23:43
Just talked to the X..

Got my ass whooped (verbally)...

Lied sleepless in my bed...

Chatted with a pretty sweet girl without hitting on her (new record)...

And now I´m calm enough to go back to bed...

Sleep tight boys and girls, cya in the morning..

Tratos
04-10-04, 23:45
Nite Nite.

i r knackered today :( need sleep0rz

MkVenner
04-10-04, 23:49
knackered? jesus i dont feel like ive had a decent nights sleep in ages....but i guess thats what you get for trying to hold down a full time job, 2 part time jobs, and a social life lol

i have NO idea how i get time to play NC lol

SilentEye
05-10-04, 00:17
Just talked to the X..

My girlfriend went to a stupid concert with her mom, I miss her :(
I'll have to go to bed all alone in a bit.

MkVenner
05-10-04, 00:18
My girlfriend went to a stupid concert with her mom, I miss her :(
I'll have to go to bed all alone in a bit.
dude i hate that feeling....

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 00:21
nite nite, dont bite the beg bugs <3

NS_CHROME54
05-10-04, 01:58
i've never dated. despite the fact that sometimes i'm a fairly hopeless romantic, i'm also spineless. all the guys around here who get the chicks are just plain EVIL with how they do it. makes me sick that they can treat girls like dirt and get away with it, but it's even stupider how these girls like these guys despite the fact that they're total morons.

in that case, i'm glad i'm single, cause that means i'm not a moron.

MkVenner
05-10-04, 02:21
i never dated either lol, only ever gone out with one person, and im still with her, but i know what you mean, but you know what they say, love is blind...i think thats the right saying....

naimex
05-10-04, 08:31
i've never dated. despite the fact that sometimes i'm a fairly hopeless romantic, i'm also spineless. all the guys around here who get the chicks are just plain EVIL with how they do it. makes me sick that they can treat girls like dirt and get away with it, but it's even stupider how these girls like these guys despite the fact that they're total morons.

now how you feel...

The best description i´ve ever heard for that is :

"Nice guys don´t get laid"

But it goes for just about everything..

You have to be evil to get any chicks..

But later on.. it will come back tenfold..

I don´t think girls will actually wanna marry a guy that treats them like shit.

But well, still trying to figure out where it went wrong with me and the X..

SilentEye
05-10-04, 08:50

I agree, and I only ever dated 2 girls, my ex, and my current.

I think I found the right girl, and I am, as much as she is, looking forward to many more years ^____^

Spermy
05-10-04, 11:44

Aaah... a nice guy.

Nice guys - Term used for a reet stand up fella - is uber nice to the lady in question - often a hopeless romantic - keyword being hopeless. Often think spurely because the guy is Bigger/Better looking/just with her and he isn't, that he automatically qualifies as an arsehole. O_o

Now that's not very nice... tis jealousy if you ask me. Also, what about all the women after senor nice? Well isn't a nice guy supposed to be nice? Well no, he tends to ignore the rest of them and focus on just that one, That ain't nice - Thats negliegent.

Nice guys - term used for people who are into a certain person - who have no other qualities except that they percieve themselves as nice, when infact - if they were nice decent blokes, they would notice that they have been blatantly ignoring this lovely woman type whose been thier mate all these years. If they were nice decent blokes, then they wouldn't be hating the fella thats with thier latest piece of eye candy - she chose who she wants, deal with it.

Nice guys SUCK. They are the worst kind of people to meet - and are often two faced and backstabbing. From personal experiences with them myself. God I wish they'd go and get laid...

@Naimex

Hold the phone! NO Charm whatsoever? Good stuff - Naimex - term used for a real nice guy - a guy who can hold a womans attention without having to resort to Woe is me - without getting green eyes at everyone in the room, and without blatantly ignoring everything else important. Nice one dude :)

SilentEye
05-10-04, 15:08
Spermy you can't catorize everyone into something like that, not everyone is the same.

[ edited ]

Spermy
05-10-04, 16:53
Har... You'd not be far wrong there. It's not a generalisation - it's an observation from experience. Not that I was a nice guy - had my share of problems from so called nice guys though. They're worse than bloody women - talking behind your back to get thier hands on your womenz.

Cause allsorts of probs for me at uni last year.

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 17:07
I've been out with a fair few girls, but then I'm a bit of a tart :p :lol:

Ormy
05-10-04, 17:27

I agree 100%. I don't want to date any woman who would go out with a moron like that. I'm with a girl now, she's not like that, but she's really, REALLY quiet and shy, no sex till she's 16 :mad:, (we're 15 btw), etc etc.

I'm slowly giving up hope on women, hopefully I'll come to realisation soon that I don't need them, and can stay happily single for the rest of my life.

Spermy
05-10-04, 18:17
Bleh - It's all down to how people percieve. Now there was a couple that I knew at uni -the lady of the pair was a right laugh - down to earth funny and all that - which meant drinking shenangans had to be had - But i could never tune into the fella - he always seemed to be on top note sounding like an idiot - till I got to know him.

He's a quality bloke, Great sense of humour - just tries to hard to impress, hence The reasoning for he's an ass. Just cos they seem lame doesn't mean they are - then again - even if they are - it's the laydois who chose them, so she can't have had that much sense to begin with - therefore not a good choice in company anyhow.

Lexx - yes - but if having more than one woman in life makes you a tart, then tart me up. Just because people are in and out of relationships doesn't make them Arseholes. On my hand it was just poor choice of women, funny how they never appear insane till a few weeks in eh?

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 18:27
Lexx - yes - but if having more than one woman in life makes you a tart, then tart me up. Just because people are in and out of relationships doesn't make them Arseholes. On my hand it was just poor choice of women, funny how they never appear insane till a few weeks in eh?

But, what bout having more than one woman in your life, at the same time? wasnt my fault honestly, I accidently got naked and umm.. ya *coff* but that was a while ago now, I'm a totally reformed person... honest :angel:

naimex
05-10-04, 18:32
But, what bout having more than one woman in your life, at the same time? wasnt my fault honestly, I accidently got naked and umm.. ya *coff* but that was a while ago now, I'm a totally reformed person... honest :angel:

10 to 1 says one uv em wuz a nurse...

Spermy
05-10-04, 18:44
<hansolo>Never tell me the odds naimex</hansolo>

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 18:44
10 to 1 says one uv em wuz a nurse...

one worked in the health insurance industy, or something, the other worked at some plane engineer company that her dad owned at biggin hill. cant say I've been out with a nurse though, but dressing up as a nurse, thats a different story ;)

naimex
05-10-04, 19:17
one worked in the health insurance industy, or something, the other worked at some plane engineer company that her dad owned at biggin hill. cant say I've been out with a nurse though, but dressing up as a nurse, thats a different story ;)

I hope it was the girl that dressed up as a nurse and not you O_o

Spermy
05-10-04, 19:55
Would you really be surprised though dude? I wouldn't put it past you lexx! 8|

darknessfairy
05-10-04, 19:59
Just talked to the X..

Naim, sweetheart, you are a charming enough bloke, remember what i said to you over trade the other day? ^^

And for all you sad people out there, you will find someone sometime, and spermy, well you're just an ass, and the way that you think, you'll be the only person alone..

@lexx, you are a man-whore, i mean ffs you hit on internet girls because real girls won't get with you..
:rolleyes:

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 20:01
I hope it was the girl that dressed up as a nurse and not you O_o

now that would be telling :p

@ DF - ur still pissed coz we know there are no girls on the internet, therefore your not a girl ;)

darknessfairy
05-10-04, 20:02
now that would be telling :p

@ DF - ur still pissed coz we know there are no girls on the internet, therefore your not a girl ;)

Lol i'd say suck my balls but i have none, so go suck something else :o

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 20:02
Lol i'd say suck my balls but i have none, so go suck something else :o

I'll stick with drinking my coffee :p

Spermy
05-10-04, 20:22
Naim, sweetheart, you are a charming enough bloke, remember what i said to you over trade the other day? ^^

And for all you sad people out there, you will find someone sometime, and spermy, well you're just an ass, and the way that you think, you'll be the only person alone..

@lexx, you are a man-whore, i mean ffs you hit on internet girls because real girls won't get with you..
:rolleyes:

Bleh - Proclaim me an ass if you want, but just wait till you get a "nice guy" on your case. The nice guy IS the reason I'm ladyless TYVM, He ever so nicely decided he would tell my last GF I was cheating because he saw me with another of my old GFs. He decided to flower up a hug at the train station to a minute long tonsil inspection, and then only told her because and I quote "it was the right thing." Absolute BOLLOCKS. I suppose showing his poems about MY GF and how he would win her from me would be the right thing to do to eh?

so I'm sure you can see the reasoning in my statement now.

Nice guys are dickheads. PERIOD.

Lexxuk
05-10-04, 21:26
personally I think girls are over-rated, if I wanted to be nagged night and day about stuff, err, hang on, I already do get nagged night and day, I'm in a lose/lose situation.. umm.. I'm gunna go join the foriegn legion, least I'll not get shouted at there!!! :D

darknessfairy
05-10-04, 22:36
Bleh - Proclaim me an ass if you want, but just wait till you get a "nice guy" on your case. The nice guy IS the reason I'm ladyless TYVM, He ever so nicely decided he would tell my last GF I was cheating because he saw me with another of my old GFs. He decided to flower up a hug at the train station to a minute long tonsil inspection, and then only told her because and I quote "it was the right thing." Absolute BOLLOCKS. I suppose showing his poems about MY GF and how he would win her from me would be the right thing to do to eh?

so I'm sure you can see the reasoning in my statement now.

i'm erm... gettin married to a nice guy ... O.o

Spermy
05-10-04, 22:46
Well, there's nice guys. And then there's "nice guys". Personally think that the latter are sad little people - Selfish, sad, little people. Ruining peoples lives, just because they want some action.

On a lighter note - not all Nice people are scummy bastards - like the guy I talked about earlier, oops. Not forgetting your lucky fella either. But anyways.

For me - Self proclaimed nice guys = Grrr.

NS_CHROME54
05-10-04, 22:46

thanks... thanks a lot there pal. appreciate that a bunch.

real nice guys, obviously not the ones you're describing, don't think women are conquests to be had.

@naimex: i know, ppl are always saying how being a nice guy pays big dividends in the end... but for the while it still really sucks constantly being the loser on the outside looking in. it also sucks that i'll have to wait many years before women begin to appreciate my finer qualities, while right now the girls around me fall for the assholes because they're "exciting."

and yes spermy they are assholes, you should see how they treat women. disgusting is what it is.

Spermy
05-10-04, 23:24
thanks... thanks a lot there pal. appreciate that a bunch.

real nice guys, obviously not the ones you're describing, don't think women are conquests to be had.

@naimex: i know, ppl are always saying how being a nice guy pays big dividends in the end... but for the while it still really sucks constantly being the loser on the outside looking in. it also sucks that i'll have to wait many years before women begin to appreciate my finer qualities, while right now the girls around me fall for the assholes because they're "exciting."

and yes spermy they are assholes, you should see how they treat women. disgusting is what it is.

You know what I mean!

But the saying goes "nice guys finish last" Don't be nice - be yourself - if your a nice bloke to begin with, then bonus. If they can't see your finer points - maybe it's a little too foggy to see, if you get my meaning, go and show them - not wave it in their face - but let them know that you're there.

And sadly arseholes do seem to be exciting - until they seem exciting to several other women too. Being the arsehole they are, things will come crashing to a halt, after all - what will massage his ego like many lady's compared to just the one? - for the fella - he deserves it. For the lady, she'll learn that excitement isn't everything.

Make a wee bit of an impression - talk to em, bleh giving tips suck if you can't really find a way to word them without making it cliched...

Bugger.

Well maybe some of it worked - try not to be overly nice - women are after all, just drinking buddies without a penis (in most cases), They're freinds first and foremost.