PDA

View Full Version : Latest patch Fixing important stuff

cloak
04-10-04, 18:08
seeing as how the latest patch "MUST" have fixed the annoying Epic bugs allowing u to finnaly get epic items would u like to tell me where Dennis is for the next epic cos i been to the pussy club and he aint there (where he has not been since the last patch Which brings me joy i might add)

i like how u fixed the emotes because this was clearly a large problem which i care about more than epic items hmmm the joy is flowing

cmon get it together fix the god damn bugged epics :mad:

40$Poser
04-10-04, 18:10
hmm, good to see they are fixing things, but I mean. What's going to be done about the memory leak? Please don't tell me you are going to go 25 more patches and not fix it.

Seven
04-10-04, 18:13
Can we get clan money out yet?

craio
04-10-04, 18:25
You sure he aint at the backdoor of the pussyclub? (

cloak
04-10-04, 18:34
and the best bit the ceres mobs r still not lootable its like there smoking crack or summing

how best to get point across hmmm

FIX THE DAMN EPICS
FIX THE DAMN CERES MOBS

Vampire222
04-10-04, 18:48
fix the biotech epic... those unknown mobs make it even more easy to get to the uplink guy..... NOT!

Clive tombstone
04-10-04, 19:36
Dont forget the Final NEXT epic mission, we cant even TAKE the last mission :mad: I want my friggin revler :p

StryfeX
04-10-04, 19:46
Regarding epics... Please bend over and assume the position. :p

Truth be told, it's probably just minor scripting errors that's causing most of them to not work. I'm sure they are trying to track them down as fast as they can.

--Stryfe

joran420
04-10-04, 19:51
keep in mind the largest portion of players in NC 2 is not doing epics or WOC skills yet....and it is only affecting us old school players...I think they wanna get low lvl stuff fixed first so ppl stick around long enough to get WOC skills and do epics :P