PDA

View Full Version : Patch 107 Notes & Discussion

Thanatos
04-10-04, 17:48
- Fixed the mission bug that affected clanned players.
- Fixed sporadic server-side crash bug related to outpost security settings.
- Fixed server-side crash bug in dialogue script code.
- Fixed missing use restriction for DoY bomber pilot in vehicle key item info.
- Combat rank of *unarmed* vehicle driver/pilot is now calculated as the average combat rank of all (occupied) gunner positions of this vehicle.
- Changed all hacknet scripts:
- Mobs (white) now shoot white weapon effects..
- Turrets don't drop or move.
- Changed range on all hacknet mobs.
- Changed movement speed of flying hacknet mobs.

- Changed Techlevel/requirements on the weapons of the bomber, carrier and assault gliders. The MGs on the bomber, assault glider and carrier now have a TL of 60, the aussault glider's bombs have a TL of 60 and the bomber's bombs a TL of 80.
- The DOY vehicle smuggler finally received his shipment of vehicle ammo.
- Vehicle vendors in both cities now sell the energy packs required for the Fallen Angels epic run.
- The Faction Supply Managers now sell high level tools.
- All Cryton and Tech Angels shops sell weapon parts now.
- Moved the Ion Crossbow's ammo to the High Tech ammo vendors.

- Updated scripts for the NPCs Devlin Jones and Juri Netschajev.
- Updated Hacknet Databases scripts.
- Updated WoC Savant scripts.

james_finn
04-10-04, 17:50
WoC savants dont work still. He asks the same question twice, and yes I have capped my PSI and also completed an epic. Gah!

Also the mission bug has not been fixed!

Gah!

Tratos
Thanatos...do the upgraded WoC scripts cause the WoC mobs to drop the needed discs now?

(basicly have you made the mobs farm prof?)

ZyproN
Hmmm.. Nothing about the STEALTH Bug.

But nice to see WoC fixed. ;)

Peeping Tom
04-10-04, 17:51
- Emote animations are now stopped when player moves.

whyyyyyyyy i loved Sex Train
K4F

phunqe
04-10-04, 17:51
- Emote animations are now stopped when player moves.

Seemingly a very small thing, but this will really beef up the general character/rp impression. Excellent :D

Dargeshaad
04-10-04, 17:58
WoC savants dont work still. He asks the same question twice, and yes I have capped my PSI and also completed an epic. Gah!

Also the mission bug has not been fixed!

Gah!

I think you need to clean your current missions by cancelling them all, then it should work....just assumptions though

Thanatos
04-10-04, 17:59
Sorry the emote thing only registers on your own client, removed it from the notes until it is true for everyone not only yourself.

Peeping Tom
04-10-04, 18:01
Sorry the emote thing only registers on your own client, removed it from the notes until it is true for everyone not only yourself.
oh dident know about that. well its stil a fun thing to do when your boored.. type sex and run

K4F

phunqe
04-10-04, 18:05
type sex and run

Should be an own emote "wam bam, thank you mam" :p

fokusu
04-10-04, 18:07
- Vehicle vendors in both cities now sell the energy packs required for the Fallen Angels epic run.

Found a Vehicle enery pack - hover technology. But it's not researchable and the epic requires a bp of it.

Sakletare
04-10-04, 18:08
- Combat rank of *unarmed* vehicle driver/pilot is now calculated as the average combat rank of all (occupied) gunner positions of this vehicle.
Thank you so much!

Xylaz
04-10-04, 18:16
uhm... what about the high capacity datacubes?
Maybe you could just put temporary datacubes seller npcs (if it's something that cannot be done atm) in faction HQs as in beta?

You know, hacknet is kinda useless without it... :rolleyes:

Super Mario
04-10-04, 18:21
kk any ideas when the monk (casting spells) while wearing pa emotes will get fixed, looks silly when casting a spell otherwise !!!

(/edit grats on the 1337 posts thanatos (someone was gonna say it sooner or later thought i might as well do it :p ))

Saza
04-10-04, 18:23
How about the BD epic? Do we get any reward for completing it now? I mean I think it's more annoying to complete your epic and get nothing rather than not being able to complete the epic...

Please KK, I have had absolutely no official word on this, save from Lupus and liquidmetal, who both said - "not sure about that one, sorry." Just tell us if the reward has been implemented, and if so which NPC distributes it?

Please?

Yelly
04-10-04, 18:25
As I can see it mission bug is fixed.Just empty your mission log and then relog.
No more spammage

james_finn
04-10-04, 18:26
I think you need to clean your current missions by cancelling them all, then it should work....just assumptions though

Tried that lol, jus reran all the way out there to do so, and low and behold.......
It doesnt work :P

Lol

Delphi

Clive tombstone
04-10-04, 18:36
Man, the last NEXT epic mission bug is still there. I cant take the last mission, I mean, I get the text from the human resources manager on what I need to do, but I dont get "registered" for the mission.

And yes Ive tried empting out my mission thing

Mr Kot
04-10-04, 18:37
- Fixed the mission bug that affected clanned players..

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :angel:

Xylaz
04-10-04, 18:38
Clan funds work correctly now, though the other clan issues are still present (still cannot change the clan app password - both via city com and clan key)

jiga
04-10-04, 18:45
Still no LE-reimplant?? :( :( You must be putting it in next patch then, right?

EDIT: My assault glider says that I need 90 and 60 str. Don't tell me I spent all day yesterday lomming my spy to HC and VHC for nothing O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o

Candaman
04-10-04, 19:08

that was just a rumour not true can anyone say if the woc mobs drop shit yet

Tratos
04-10-04, 19:09
nope still buggered.

Herbitt
04-10-04, 19:10

EDIT: My assault glider says that I need 90 and 60 str. Don't tell me I spent all day yesterday lomming my spy to HC and VHC for nothing O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o O_o

ditto :(

tiikeri
04-10-04, 19:14
Fixed the mission bug that affected clanned players.
Nope.. still there.

And with DX9 , monks with pas.. theyr right arm looks like <
Or then it's arm in very unusual position.

Tratos
04-10-04, 19:18
Nope.. still there.

And with DX9 , monks with pas.. theyr right arm looks like <
Or then it's arm in very unusual position.
clear your misson log (F8) and the spam should go.

msdong
04-10-04, 19:43
clear your misson log (F8) and the spam should go.

its cleared but i still can not take another mission.

Dribble Joy
04-10-04, 19:56
OK, I tried to activate my clan key to see if I could put in a new PW, but I crashed.

Also we spent a while running about in J01 trying to kill a DoY glider PKer, all good fun, we drove him off after he landed and me and a meleer had a go at him, the glider model got stuck though (to me).

jiga
04-10-04, 20:11
I didn't say it was true but it doesn't hurt to ask

Dribble Joy
04-10-04, 20:18
its cleared but i still can not take another mission.
Are you sure it was totally clear?

Press F8 then click on cancel mission too.

I have no more spam and just completed a mission.

Btw, can a clan change it apt? Turns out my clannie bought the wrong type, and I really wanted a clean one.

craio
04-10-04, 21:11
Well before 107 i was at the last mission of the NEXT epic, now im back at the first one and it keeps looping + cant take any other mission.

Rith
04-10-04, 21:12
- Changed all hacknet scripts:
- Mobs (white) now shoot white weapon effects..
- Turrets don't drop or move.
- Changed range on all hacknet mobs.
- Changed movement speed of flying hacknet mobs.
- Updated Hacknet Databases scripts.

So was the massive boost to hacknet mobs damage an accident or did you think we wouldn't notice :p ??? The 60/60 mobs are now uber, the 80/80 just daft and the 127/127 take the piss...

Brammers
04-10-04, 21:15
Fallen Angels Epic part 6....The "Vehicle Energy pack (Hovertec only)" is not BP'able, and it's needed as a BP for the epic.

Also not mentioned in the patch notes, the clan admin functions seem to be fixed - that correct?

Darth Slayer
04-10-04, 22:13
SO YET AGAIN NO NEWS ON THE DRONE BUGS. Typical I suppose.
Jeez when did I turn so cynical.
Oh not to mention the stealth bug not yet been fixed.
Probaly keeping it there to stop the spys from running away from battle.

Scorpius.

kurai
04-10-04, 23:30
So was the massive boost to hacknet mobs damage an accident or did you think we wouldn't notice :p ??? The 60/60 mobs are now uber, the 80/80 just daft and the 127/127 take the piss...Yeah.

Bear in mind there's no PPUs that are ludicrously out of scale with every other character once you get inside Hacknet.

The mobs need to be scaled versus spies.

capt-o
04-10-04, 23:36
Logged on my 2 day old hacker and found I had 3 emails when yesterday i had none. Every time i try to look at one I'm kicked back to login screen. In plaza 1.

Brammers
05-10-04, 01:51
TL90 Datacubes are still at Zero price

The Faction Supply manger for TG tells me to "Make way for my loyal mates" when I have 90 FS to TG with my FA character.

For FA TL150 tools are sold by the Resource Supply Manager - not the The Faction Supply Manager.

Shurikn
05-10-04, 03:23
I've checked everything inside and outside of MB but...

There are NO MB apts. to buy..... nowhere!
There's no real estate NPC in MB, no apts. in CM FSM, no MB apts. in DRE FSM.
The CM FSM sells only clanapt. keys.

thebee
05-10-04, 03:26
Ok, this has to be a screw up. Or this system just sucks.

Look at this screenshot.

Ok Im going to spill the beans in words about the screenshot. A stiletto TL 1, takes two X parts? that cost 88k a piece making it a 170k+ knife? wow, it better put out for that much. i expect anything i pay that much for to be given something back in return

http://forum.neocron.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6026

Jesterthegreat
05-10-04, 03:30
TL90 Datacubes are still at Zero price

The Faction Supply manger for TG tells me to "Make way for my loyal mates" when I have 90 FS to TG with my FA character.

For FA TL150 tools are sold by the Resource Supply Manager - not the The Faction Supply Manager.

im 90% sure you have to be the correct faction...

BlackDove
05-10-04, 03:55
Fallen Angels Epic part 6....The "Vehicle Energy pack (Hovertec only)" is not BP'able, and it's needed as a BP for the epic.

Also not mentioned in the patch notes, the clan admin functions seem to be fixed - that correct?

Seconded.

Droners are still screwed as well.

tiikeri
05-10-04, 04:08

Atleast not few days ago, since i was able to buy drugs from BD FSM, and Monk PA3/4 from Crahn dude, but i think it was yesterday, and I couldn't buy the drugs anymore.. dunno if they hotfixed it.

Seven
05-10-04, 04:37

Dude, you are not in the game yet.

I know you're trying to help, but unless you have been in NC2 for the past several days, you really can't imagine what a total screwup NC2 is.

Jesterthegreat
05-10-04, 04:45

I know you're trying to help, but unless you have been in NC2 for the past several days, you really can't imagine what a total screwup NC2 is.

im sure it is... but what im saying is it maybe a bug... or it may be a bug thats now fixed. maybe it was bugged ad now its how it should be?

tbh best bet with something like this is PM someone (Odin?) asking if this is intentional or a bug :)

ino
05-10-04, 06:23
[ edited - try posting again without the ranting ]

Dirus
05-10-04, 06:46
Missing from the patchnotes

- 90/90 Unknown Mob's in north-eastern sectors fixed to proper 90/90 NE2241 Scout Unit

athon
05-10-04, 11:06
If you're in a clan, it uses your clans average sympathy. There was a whole thread on this issue about somewhere.

Athon Solo

phunqe
05-10-04, 12:44
I lommed my spy to glider as well.

Why was the reqs updated to a STR of 60??

Isn't it quite obvious that they are intended for spies with the INT req of 90?

FarSight
05-10-04, 12:57
This issue didnt come with 170 (probably) but topic about terminal missions from Beta forum is gone and i dont know if this was metioned there ...
Biotech/Hard/Construction Job ... reward about 4.5k, symphaty needed about 40 ... subject = make Mindcontrol CPU 2 ... 1st you need to find a smuggler/street hawker to buy it to make BP (its ok hard mission) ... next you need implantparts to make it and ... oww shit you need 90 symphaty to buy them ... lol ??? ... so you cant make this mission on your own ... i dont know if other factions / mission levels have similar problems but this one is definetly wrong ... terminal mission should be "one man missions" with no need to interact with other players (in fact construction job need BP to be done so if char is pure const w/o res he need to find other players anyway).
I think that:
- in "construction job" missions NPC should give BP of subject item to player.
- change "construction job" missions items or put all type of parts needed missions for sale at faction HQ supply depot employee (not FSM).

And about parts at all .... now we can recycle two parts to one of higher level .. start char can has 40 recycling ... making 2 levels in dex is no problem so char has 50 recycling (part 10 is TL 50 if i remember correctly), recycling tool TL55 costs < 2k ... that means keeping 8-10 parts in FSM is bullshit ...

Hacknet datacubes ... afaik NPC selling HCD are gone ... you need to buy them from FSM ... that means making pure hacker (or tradeskiller/hacker) char is pain in ass (how many delivery missions he need to get 90 symphaty ???)

Dirus
05-10-04, 15:13
This issue didnt come with 170 (probably) but topic about terminal missions from Beta forum is gone and i dont know if this was metioned there ...
Biotech/Hard/Construction Job ...

New Construction/Research Missions should be ingame Soon™.

hinch
05-10-04, 15:39
lupus since your here

we had the melee rebalance before doy was released and you stated that pistol rifle hc drone and psi rebalance would take place after doy is released.

now doy is released can we get full rebalance done ASAP

also would like to see a better selection of low tech pistols and also fix the fucking libby

naimex
05-10-04, 15:57
do we get to bp the vehicle energy packs soon ?

Sakletare
05-10-04, 15:58
do we get to bp the vehicle energy packs soon ?
It would be better to remove the junk and get something else for the epic.

Jesterthegreat
05-10-04, 17:23

i havent been ingame... but i had the sense to PM Lupus about this and got a reply in minutes.

Lupus?

are FSM's there to service their own faction or anyone with 90+ symp in said faction?

Thanks

Should be faction only with 90symp.. RSM's should be faction only with 50symp

there you go. faction only.

Seven
05-10-04, 18:37
i havent been ingame... but i had the sense to PM Lupus about this and got a reply in minutes.

Great, can't wait until you actually play, this way we'll have all the info we need since important info like this isn't forthcoming and needs to be found out through PM's. :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
05-10-04, 18:43
Great, can't wait until you actually play, this way we'll have all the info we need since important info like this isn't forthcoming and needs to be found out through PM's. :rolleyes:

whats your point here?

are you having a go at me because I (and the community) was unsure on the matter, so i found out?

Seven
05-10-04, 19:03
Maybe it's because you said that I and the community didn't have the "sense" to PM Lupus for an answer.

As for my point, is that we shouldn't have to PM anyone to get important info like this.

Jesterthegreat
05-10-04, 19:09
Maybe it's because you said that I and the community didn't have the "sense" to PM Lupus for an answer.

well you post so self rightious against me effectively saying "no offense but you dont play nc2 so you have no idea". i took 10 mins to write a PM, get a reply and post on a sticky.

As for my point, is that we shouldn't have to PM anyone to get important info like this.

indeed... unless patch notes are more accurate people wont know the difference between stealth fixes and bugs. not enough info has been released about the new item distribution system (read: none. we were promised a new list after the games expo in beta which still hasnt turned up a week into retail, but KK get offended if you call them liars right? O_o) which means patch notes have to explain what has changed to the smallest thing.

Seven
05-10-04, 19:29
well you post so self rightious against me effectively saying "no offense but you dont play nc2 so you have no idea".

Yeah I can see how that could come out the wrong way. :o

I guess I'm just very annoyed about all the NC2 problems that it's making me a bit irritable.