PDA

View Full Version : NC1 Still Running

Cor
04-10-04, 14:38
I see that Nc1 is still running so can go there and fool around there for awhile until the payment situation for Canada is taken care of. And if I do anything to my char now does it have an effect on that char when I am ready to tranfer to NC2 or has the tranfer already happen in the data base? Day 6 still no game play NC2. :(

JustIn_Case
04-10-04, 14:50
The snapshot is already made, so whatever you do in NC-1 wont affect the snapshot already made. And it is the snapshot that is used for the NC-2 transfer.

But you never know about KK, they might all of a sudden make a new snapshot on not transfered chars without warning. 99% sure they wont, but you never know.

CoreKeeper
04-10-04, 14:50
No, the transferred chars in the database will stay like that till kk deletes them. :)

amfest
04-10-04, 14:57
Heh I was just there a bit ago on the saturn server. Had a good laugh at the backpacks on the ground.

It's a bit blah that all the servers are still there and not just a neocron classic server like was said .. so at least the 4-5 people would all be on one server together instead of 1 on uranus, 2 on saturn, 1 on jupiter . .lol

Xeno LARD
04-10-04, 16:09
Heh I was just there a bit ago on the saturn server. Had a good laugh at the backpacks on the ground.

It's a bit blah that all the servers are still there and not just a neocron classic server like was said .. so at least the 4-5 people would all be on one server together instead of 1 on uranus, 2 on saturn, 1 on jupiter . .lol

[OT] OMG what res is that :|

amfest
04-10-04, 16:45
[OT] OMG what res is that :|
OMG a res I can sit on my bed with keyboard and mouse on a tray table and still be able to read and see everything without losing my eyes in my older age like most people with 1939933x1993933 res will :)