PDA

View Full Version : VR,TH, MB & DoY apartments

04-10-04, 13:54
Just after some help here, I'm currently putting together the, long overdue, update to my apartment guide and messing around with an NC2 trial account trying to get the data I need.

Does anyone know where you can now get (if at all) the following apartments
Via Roso
Tech Haven
Military Base
Dome of York (I did check a couple of Boobs N Guns but they didnt seem to sell them)

The old vendors dont seem to be there anymore (at least on Terra server anyway). I've only found one DRE shop selling apartments (in Plaza 1 and only sells Plaza) and the smuggler in PP3 that sells PP and Outzone. The only possibility I've found but cant verify is the supply managers in the factions HQ's (starting chars dont seem to have enough faction)

Appreciate any info if people have it.

Weaponizer
04-10-04, 14:01
Hi 5150 !

Welcome back to Neocron.

Heres what i know:

Techhaven : Techhaven Sector 2 (old Administration area)
Dome Of York: not sure but you could use Navray-Trader-appartment ?

MaGn0lia
04-10-04, 14:07
Doy abandon sector 4 a smuggler standing on a balcony type thing very high.

I guess DRE FSM sells Via appys.

OpTi
04-10-04, 14:43
TH apts are bought from TH up where the TH command circle or whatever it was called before. There's 4 apt, standard, unfirnished standard, 2nd level and unfirnished 2nd lvl.

04-10-04, 14:46
Thanks all, I'll check them out after work.

04-10-04, 22:30
Just 2 questions left guys

Navray for real estate doesnt work in MB - can anyone confirm a vendor (I'm suspecting there isnt one)

Anyone been out to the canyon (no way my trial account guys are gonna make it out there) who can confirm that apartments there are still on sale at all (assuming you can access the canyon that is.....)

Dribble Joy
04-10-04, 22:33
Afaik, the CM FSM sells the MB apts.

capt-o
05-10-04, 22:16
I hope your wrong. All the other "cities" have a vendor, but to have to have 90 faction symp with the mercs just to get an apartment makes no sense. Esp. considering the mercs are neutral.