PDA

View Full Version : Vendor in NC2 that buys Blueprints?

Wiz
04-10-04, 12:24
Oh! I'll get to make the first post! Here it goes:

Let's say I want to level Reserch. The way to do this would probably be to *gasp* reserch! But when i do this.. I get a lot of blueprints.. and i meen A LOT! If my memory servs me right.. in NC1 one could sell blueprints to Yo. The higer the TL on the item blueprinted the higher price you got for it. Still not much.. but enough to be able to buy empty datacubes and keep reserching and leveling.

So. Anyone know of a vendor in NC2 that accepts Blueprints? Also where can i find the cheapest empty datacubes?

//Wiz

Thorpe
04-10-04, 16:59
NPCs don't buy blueprints in NC. Either you work for another player (preferably a constructor) or you make research missions for one of the factions.

For each faction and difficulty level there are only three different items that have to be researched in a mission. The most difficult part is to get the items at the beginning. Once you have them, you just have to make the required amount of blueprints for the mission. Each research mission requires you to make 3 blueprints of a certain item. You give those to a NPC in the HQ and get your money reward, a fix amount of XP for all mainskills and 3 empty datcubes in return.

Unfortunately there are some factions where the trader missions are broken. Other factions will ask you to blueprint items that are no longer available or blueprintable. This is in the process of being fixed, but it might take some time.

Tidus_Origin
13-10-04, 11:28
empty datacubes are sold in Crytons (the Tools vendor), for around 140 credits each (with zero in barter).

Koth
22-11-04, 12:05
if you want cheap cubes, just go to any consturctor and give him say 100 cr for a cube - keeps the money flowing around :)

Bugs Gunny
22-11-04, 12:09
Cheap cubes at a lab. I buy mine for 89 cr without barter.

eLcHi
23-11-04, 11:20
The Res-Missions for all Factions should be fixed too

Take one, talk to a NPC in the Faction you took the mission (presumably your faction ;) ), he will give you the item you have to research ... research it 3 times, take all to the other NPC, he gives you three empty cubes ...

You can make money with this btw, about 3-5k for a hard mission i think (after substracting the costs)