PDA

View Full Version : WoC Skills

Xeno LARD
04-10-04, 11:03
//koth

So yeah i know a bit about these but what i really want to know is do you get WoC levels in all of the skills? (int,str,con,dex,psi)

cos if i can this is the case i can see PE's getting harder ;)

Tidus_Origin
04-10-04, 11:07
no idea. All I know is that u have to do a run of some sort, from some npc, somewhere in the game. :lol:

....Ah well.

Dribble Joy
04-10-04, 11:32
You talk to the guys in the ceres temple, then get ceres disks from the ceres mobs in the WoC caves (which are unlootable atm) and somewhere along the line you need a shit load of XP.

Tidus_Origin
04-10-04, 11:35
So yeah i know a bit about these but what i really want to know is do you get WoC levels in all of the skills? (int,str,con,dex,psi)

I would've thought that each class would have WoC skills according to their main skills (the ones that cap the highest): Tanks have skills for STR & CON and so on...

Dribble Joy
04-10-04, 11:43
Considering the proposed number of WoC items (120), there could be WoC skills for each class in each stat.
Or multiple skills in primary mainstats for each class. (WoC lvl 1, 2, 3 etc.)

We dunno yet.

I hope that they aren't too good that they become necessary for PvP, just usefull stuff. Like no fall dmg (Cat fall?) or something.
The same with the WoC items.
I really hope that we should not have to use them in favour of the current weapons and imps, I want my judge :D.

dunkan
04-10-04, 12:40
cant we have a woc sticky please or merge all the threads atleast