View Full Version : Crahn Epic( the psi spider)

Token
04-10-04, 10:51
If any one is on terra atm that can spawn the Psi Spider for crahn epic i will sex em all night long.

Come on I really don't want to have to kill this npc for not doing what he supposed to because that is gonna result in me losing sl and it wont be any good from any angle in the game. But if it comes down to me going to bed and not getting my glove.. the damned npc dies. :)

Akasha
04-10-04, 11:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neocron Rules of Conduct

18) You will not do anything else that interferes with the ability of other NEOCRON users to enjoy playing the game in accordance with its rules, or that increases the expense or difficulty of Reakktor Media in maintaining the NEOCRON Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Do not kill the NPC that spawns the Psi Spider.

Doing so is a violation of the Rules of Conduct and it will NOT be tolerated.

If you find anyone who is doing this, please take screenshots and report them to abuse@neocron.com.

Thread closed.

V

a small word of warning! :angel:

~A~

Token
04-10-04, 11:23
but in me killing him is only promting KK to spawn a clean version( maybe even one that works) in the one that doesnt work in its place..
so even if i do kill him it is not harming any other players or causing any other player to not be able to do this part of the mission as the npc is fucked as it is. The only way for a crahn to finish the mission is have a GM spawn the Psi spider or get a new NPC in there to spawn them when promted in which case me killing the old NPC will actually help KK in getting it fixed for us paying customers to enjoy their game more :)

Akasha
04-10-04, 11:27
well dont say i didnt warn ya! :angel:

~A~

Token
04-10-04, 11:34
There is no violation::

1) The NPC does not work atm with any players so I would not be harming any other players ablity to enjoy the game

2) KK has to fix the guy any ways and that is going to require a respawn no matter what they do to him so I will not be putting KK through any unnecesary diffficulty or increasing any energy they have to put into the game to make it work right.

Therefore killing the Psi NPC will not harm the game in any way/ shape/ or form. In my opinion it would be better if he werent there for any one to click on him and get the response that i got for the past hour of "Incoming Psi-Spider" and nothing actually spawning. Which means I am actually doing KK a favor and makeing it so that they dont have to hear any one else complain about the Psi-Spider NPC not spawning spiders.

Akasha
04-10-04, 11:37
*takes a deep breath*

Do not kill the NPC that spawns the Psi Spider.

Doing so is a violation of the Rules of Conduct and it will NOT be tolerated.

wait for them to fix it like we had to!

~A~

Token
04-10-04, 11:42
Dammit Akasha ... why you gotta ruin all my fun ?

Akasha
04-10-04, 11:44
sowwe :angel:

~A~

Token
04-10-04, 11:46
Guess its bedtime for me then.. Maybe ( and i mean very small chance in hell) they will ahv the npc working tomorrow

Akasha
04-10-04, 11:51
night night and have sweet dreams about the psi spider :D

~A~