PDA

View Full Version : I tried to keep away

Sovellis
04-10-04, 09:18
I tried to keep away... its just too hard!

When NC1 effectivly went dead I was like "I really cant be bothered with this overly addictive game anymore" and I went back to my life in which I played Quake 3 and Neverwinter Nights. Oh the joy <-- sarcasm.

I was perfectly fine in my decision to not play NC anymore, but then it happened.

I literally had a dream about Neocron, I dont remember what it was, I just remember playing it as if I was there.

I woke up at 7:30 am with the biggest urge to play it. So I connected to some download mirror and its now in the process of downloading.

Sov will return

SilentEye
04-10-04, 09:26
[ edited ]

naimex
04-10-04, 09:29
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
04-10-04, 09:48
While I am in the process of trying to keep playing, the state of my life atm [ edited ], is testing my sanity atm.

Vithar
04-10-04, 10:32
Welcome back, Sovellis!!

Please look through the Sticky (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=114095) about Click2Pay issues. Most of the problems people were having with the setting up of thier accounts has, I believe, been resolved. However, if never hurts to be prepared. ;)

@ Everyone else - Please do not spam or flame, let's welcome Sovellis back. There really is no need for violations of the Forum Rules. :)

naimex
04-10-04, 10:48
@ Everyone else - Please do not spam or flame, let's welcome Sovellis back. There really is no need for violations of the Forum Rules. :)

It was well meant..

I just found it funny that nc haunted his dreams, causing his addiction to nc to overcome his determination to stay away, and that combined with silents rather widenosed smiley simply caused me to crack a laugh, and I thereby wanted to express this laughter into a reply to show my emotion.

However due to the 5 character minimum per post, I was forced to have a big smiley under top, which worked fine as an indication that I was happy he was back, and I therefore found it not to be a spam message, but a message of joy and happiness.

And due to these facts I pledge "Not Guilty" in the accusation of spam.

Vithar
04-10-04, 10:56
You are forgiven.

However, would a "welcome back, dude. that's just classic to have a dream about Neocron" not have sufficed to demonstrate your emotions? ;)

Now, back on topic, please.

Happy posting! :angel:

V

Sovellis
04-10-04, 11:22
Ive yet to decide if it was a nice dream or a nightmare, if DIS had made an appearance then it probably would of been a nightmare.

At college at the moment, it best have finished downloading by the time I come home.

By the way, how long does it take for the cancellation email to come through

MrChumble
04-10-04, 12:04
Quite a while, it's quicker to go to the worldpay site and cancel manually. (log in/password for worldpay will be in your email archive if you keep them).

Vampire222
04-10-04, 12:14
YES... YESS... It's alive.... wb sov!

If possible, cancel your account at your college, it'll be ready when you get home then... also make sure you got a visa or master ready...

Xizor
04-10-04, 16:35
Resistance is futile..

I used to have dreams about the green light in the PP sewers...

Sovellis
04-10-04, 17:17
I cancelled my account at about 8am, its now 4:15 pm and I dont have an email. Do you actually get a cancellation email or is it just me. I WANT TO PLAY, THE DOWNLOADS DONE!

Btw, thanks vamp, nice to see the poor attention version of the ppu back in action.

Sovellis
04-10-04, 17:27
Update - just checked my account statuses and it said that both my accounts have been cancelled. Also, turns out the second disk part thing of the nc2 upload majigger buggered up, so wont be on until im back from work.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The dream, it keeps coming back to be!!

joran420
04-10-04, 17:59
WB man

SorkZmok
04-10-04, 18:11
I dream about NC at least once a weak. o_O

And when i canceled my account last monday and had to wait till friday to play NC2, i felt the addiction. :)

/edit
As long as you dont dream of NC more often than sex, it should be ok. :lol:

plague
04-10-04, 18:19
hehe, they all come back....WB dude...

Saza
04-10-04, 18:30
Neocrack, they always come back TM

:p

Welcome back Sov, looking forward to seeing you on Terra.

Seven
04-10-04, 19:05
I tried to keep away... its just too hard!

So you haven't gotten around to Click2Pay yet? :D

joran420
04-10-04, 19:54
click 2 pay is alot better now i guess....still have that stupid thing where they call to verify your charge....

Seven
04-10-04, 20:38
Hope so, we need more people on the server.