PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet - SL loss

Rith
03-10-04, 22:01
Great job KK

Firstly you make Hacknet a no belt drop zone

Then you make it a fucking hunting zone????

Brilliant work, is Hacknet supposed to be your olive branch to the care bear faction?

I just slotted a TG trying to break into the CM DNS zone... and guess what I go from 95 SL to -10... 105 FUCKING SL LOSS??? YOU HAVING A LAUGH?

Sort that out please - its a fucking joke at the moment

R

zii
03-10-04, 22:04
Does sound a bit stupid. I think Hacknet should be an anarchy zone inside the Faction areas and a warzone in the outposts.

Tratos
03-10-04, 22:05
you SHOULDNT drop belts in hacknet. its a virtual world so why would you drop physical things?

but i agree on the whole it being a hunting zone.

Heavyporker
03-10-04, 22:05
wow... that's really harsh...

unbelivable.

Birkoff
03-10-04, 22:14
Well you are playing a beta phrase of a MMORPG you can't expect everythin (exageration) to work.

But thats very harsh :p:p:p :p

zii
03-10-04, 22:16
you SHOULDNT drop belts in hacknet. its a virtual world so why would you drop physical things?

What is your reasoning for thinking it should be a hunting zone?

SilKK
03-10-04, 22:19
lol rith rofl

Mumblyfish
03-10-04, 22:21
What is your reasoning for thinking it should be a hunting zone?
He means he agrees HackNet shouldn't be a hunting zone.

Tratos
03-10-04, 22:22
What is your reasoning for thinking it should be a hunting zone?doh, sorry about that, i meant i agree on his point about it being a hunting zone as in it SHOULDNT be hunting zones :)

EDIT/ Damn you mumbly :p

zii
03-10-04, 22:26
OK, i'll let you off.

</puts flail for public flogging back into his pocket> :D

Ghanima
03-10-04, 22:28
I also took a huge SL hit when I killed a couple or three of NC 30/30 defense AIs which sort of ticked me off but oh well. On the upside I did get to explore the jail house bar for a while.

I also agree that Hacknet should be a anarchy/warzone but without having to worry about losing a belt, backpack or having imps pop out. Its very annoying to treat an atrificial world the same way as the real world (within the contect of the game).

Ghanima :angel:

Rith
03-10-04, 22:34
there's no penalty for dying, therefore there should be no penalty for killing...

make the whole of Hacknet a warzone

on an another note: when will database hacking be implemented? I want to steal shit from other factions - right now I can clear a database room in 2 minutes, but there's no reward, nor do any of the db items actually talk to me...?

Tratos
03-10-04, 22:40
there's no penalty for dying, therefore there should be no penalty for killing...

make the whole of Hacknet a warzone

on an another note: when will database hacking be implemented? I want to steal shit from other factions - right now I can clear a database room in 2 minutes, but there's no reward, nor do any of the db items actually talk to me...?
High security databases work iirc ;) but you have to get past a 127/127*** mainframe kernel if its an enemy database :D

phunqe
04-10-04, 09:51
Wtf, I was going to kill a BD spy entering CA zones but got bored when he zoned all the time.
Good thing I didn't then o_O

NaKoth
04-10-04, 17:13
Agreed, change the zones. Currently PvP or killing enemy programs is not a option because of the SL loss.

joran420
04-10-04, 17:52
should be anarchy with no belt drop

Killfly
04-10-04, 19:54

I totally agree with that.

Also, I'm not sure if they do or not, but, following the logic for the point above, imps, etc, shouldn't pop out if you 'die' in hacknet.

No SI when exiting hacknet is a nice touch :)