PDA

View Full Version : New driver, questions on weapons and vehicles

Fendel84M
03-10-04, 21:48
What weapon skill should i be using to start with? It had pistol as a default so I decided to up and use that. Should I be using something else? I cant even afford any kind of vehicle yet, should I be putting points into vehicles? Is it going to be really expensive and hard? Im currently a PE is that the best class to be for a Driver?

Thanks ahead of time. All I can think of now will reply if I can think of any other questions. Oh ya im Diamond Real Estate in Neocron too.

Platzy
13-10-04, 03:32
If you're going for a Driver-PE the best idea would be to go for Heavy Weapons.
You'll need H-C anyway for your vehicle guns and will eventually be able to gun even a Rhino Tank and use a decent Tech-Cannon or Speedgatling when outside a vehicle.
This has the added benefit of freeing up Skillpoints in DEX for VHC and Repair.

msdong
13-10-04, 10:00
H-C is the skill of your choise. if u reach ~50 you are in for the first few combat bikes that cost around 250k in the stores. save on that.

killing stuff on a bike really push you skills up. having a second gun skill on lower levels is ok but when u can wear inquisition and duranit armour you should think about getting pure H-C.
fire mobs are no problem and u can rip em apart with a TL40 gat cannon when u need to get out of your vhc.

repairskill is a must. the later weapon of choise (heavy scorpion trike) is repaired best by remote repair tool instead of ASG. that will give the last points in dex and int.