PDA

View Full Version : Ok, guys - Let's remember what Hackers do.

Heavyporker
03-10-04, 21:19
Now, now, everyone.

I know you're all excited about the HackNet. And yes, you GenTanks, I know you're upset about not being intellectually developed enough to get in.

I want to remind you guys. The HackNet is not the only area for hackers

But before the HackNet, there were other arenas that the Hacker were needed for.

There are many areas locked down by electronic locks. The hacker has to come to these places and open them for the client.

There are many storage units and personal security belts locked by powerful electronic locks. The skilled hacker is needed for that.

And of course, let's not forget about the mechanical entities roaming the wastelands, stuffed with valuable technology. Of course the hacker is needed for unlocking them so the intrepid hunter can get the technology out without shattering it beyond uselessness!

So, everyone... how about you just back away from that orange walkway... and look out the window. There's a whole world out there waiting for the hacker who's willing to risk his meatsack traveling the wasteland with his clients to offer that personal touch only physical presence can give.

Digital-Talios
18-03-05, 00:55
I am more of a "real world" hacker then a hacknet hacker :o

Exioce
25-05-05, 14:31
i've been trying to find where these high level hackboxes are in the wastes that apparently have good stuff in them. anyone come across one at all?

Torg
25-05-05, 15:16
hacknet is boring and unneccessary. should be closed.

and: hackboxes will give you loot depending on your rank, so stop looking for them.

btw, next time you make a noob hacker, look for precious hackloot at the end rooms of nc-oz- and doy storage-8s and TH energy cores as well as in same places in the wastes like the labyrinth in H10 (is it H 10?).

anyways: every meleetank and his little sister is able to hack warbots, so turn to storm bots at gaia, which is more fun.

Jorille
10-06-05, 09:10
hacknet is boring and unneccessary. should be closed.
Nice of u for the player who like Hacknet !
Since i find Tank not interisting, with you're methode, just wipe them :p
I dont like APU etheir, Nor PE so ... :D
Let's every one do what he want to do.

Kiss :angel: (tm)

Bugs Gunny
10-06-05, 09:28
Since last patch i use hacknet to travel on my pes monks and spies.