PDA

View Full Version : Activating NC2 account

Opar
03-10-04, 17:22
Okay, so today I decide i'll finally sign up for NC2. I open the launcher, read some terms, tick, more terms, trick, more terms, tick. It asks me to cancel my account, fair enough.

I get an email saying 'account cancelled etc.'. That was an hour ago. An hour later, and I STILL keep getting : Look your account is not cancelled! You can cancel your account HERE! If you still have problems, please contact support.

Any help? Or should I contact support?

Opar
03-10-04, 19:46
Okay, this is a fucking piss take. I've been waiting over 3 hours for this fucking thing.

Are we not allowed to update our accounts on Sundays or something?

DigestiveBiscui
03-10-04, 20:07
u have to wait for worldpay to cancel it their side as well

shouldnt take that long though

Danae
03-10-04, 20:42
Hiya just thought I'd add my two cents ;)

It takes anywhere from 2-6 hours after you cancel your account for the Worldpay servers to sync with our database assuming their servers aren't kaputz. Sometimes accounts do get trapped in limbo. If after 6 hours from the time you cancelled you are still experiencing the unbareable agony of being unable to upgrade to NC2, please email account@neocron.com with your account name (I know it seems obvious but some people don't send their account name, and I forget to bring my crystal ball to work sometimes :p) and we will check it out for you.

If you have your Worldpay ID and password, if you cancel the agreement via their site it should be instant - assuming their site is working. Yesterday I know I couldn't log in at all.

Opar
03-10-04, 20:47
Heil 'Nae.

I'll check it out, thanks.