PDA

View Full Version : Pluto Clans and others

r3yka
03-10-04, 16:47
what pluto clans have been reformed on terra? and what saturn clans and uranus too? :D

shend
03-10-04, 16:55
DARK, FF amongst others
me thinks most plutonians went to terra

phunqe
03-10-04, 17:03
Yep, TGM is up as well :)

Brammers
03-10-04, 17:10
Phoenix Ltd is also on Terra. (With all the rest of the FA Pluto clans)

Xylaz
03-10-04, 17:13
- DS Inc - (from pluto/saturn) is back in BioTech and recruiting.

SXR is up as well, P.I.M.P also

r3yka
03-10-04, 17:15
whats the map looking like? (on terra)

Darken
03-10-04, 17:16
FF is BACK :D

Sigma
03-10-04, 17:20
whats the map looking like?

Like this.

Opar
03-10-04, 17:23
Like this.

Forgive me if im wrong, but are there SIX DIFFERENT colours on that world map??????

EDIT : Oh yeah, Phoenix (CM) are reforming too, me thinks.

Cruiser
03-10-04, 17:26
system shock is in tangent again

Jesterthegreat
03-10-04, 17:35
whos the CA clan holding half the map?

so much for noone going pro NC :D

Herbitt
03-10-04, 17:38
Forgive me if im wrong, but are there SIX DIFFERENT colours on that world map??????

EDIT : Oh yeah, Phoenix (CM) are reforming too, me thinks.

Yep, phoenix mercs has reformed.

Opar
03-10-04, 17:41
Herbi baby, save me a place in the sexy PPU line up.

Darken
03-10-04, 17:43

Hehe, we thought we give em a chance ^_^

But lets see, Clans should get stable befor the bashing begins :D.

Jesterthegreat
03-10-04, 17:45
what ca clan is that?

Opar
03-10-04, 17:46
Hehe, we thought we give em a chance ^_^

But lets see, Clans should get stable befor the bashing begins :D.

Yeah yeah yeah :p

Saturn are gonna keel j00 Jupitorians/Plutonians! (Jupitorians? wtf?)

r3yka
03-10-04, 17:46
Black Cartel is coming back? whats the OP fights like - is it like 50 vs 50 or 10 vs 10 or what

Opar
03-10-04, 17:47
Black Cartel is coming back? whats the OP fights like - is it like 50 vs 50 or 10 vs 10 or what

If Cartel comes back? Prolly 75 vs. 10...

Jesterthegreat
03-10-04, 17:48

they are a saturn clan... its 50 vs 10 :p

:edit: beaten :(

DrNarf
03-10-04, 18:30
spirit of 2726 is up on terra, but most of us are saving our main characters in the hope a 1 slot english/international server comes.

Shinto
03-10-04, 18:33
sorry guys to disapoint but as its stands cartel wont be back

a lot of the major members wont touch this game with a barge pole tbh

only about 4 or 5 of us ive seen in game so far.

tbh Pro are the win and can handle FF

oh and if you guys above are are trying to make out Cartel zerged, i recall a lot of fights were CM brought all thre guys and CA next and whatever else

while TG would bring FA and CS.

so dont waste time with the cartel hate

Smok3d
03-10-04, 18:41
yea most the cartel members have gone ive only seen like 4/5 of them around. i know twist is coming back soon as he gets his net sorted out

Darken
03-10-04, 18:49
Lets see harw harw :D

Shinto
03-10-04, 21:48
Lets see harw harw :D
well unless you guys are gonna do the ninjaing of ops and such or whatever, then you will see, pro are one of the best op clans ive played alongside.

however formyself i wont be op waring unless KK sort out the problems im having with this game using so much memory, shitty fps and spikes while running etc

Smok3d
03-10-04, 21:50
pro sux :p

Iamzod
03-10-04, 21:50
eXo is there, but its slow getting peeps over, quite a few are having payment problems :(

Cliffraiser
03-10-04, 21:54
well unless you guys are gonna do the ninjaing of ops and such or whatever, then you will see, pro are one of the best op clans ive played alongside.

however formyself i wont be op waring unless KK sort out the problems im having with this game using so much memory, shitty fps and spikes while running etc

as having played extensivly on both saturn and pluto I'm afraid to give FF the edge, considering both clans being at full force. Although i hate to admit it FF would probably whipe the floor with pro. no offence meant here though

[TgR]KILLER
03-10-04, 22:09
from all what i saw.. FF and spirit are back in TG. PIMP is back in TS. SS back in TT. SxR back in Biotech. Phoenix DoY and exo are back in FA. Dark is back in CS. must forgot one a well.. thats all pluto clans out of my head..

ow and for everybody who asked afaik the CA clan holding the ops is AYB also pluto clan..

and as soon husk gets my account up ( by tomorrow prob ) [TgR] gonna be back in FA. :p

deac
03-10-04, 22:10
dont worry FF isnt at full force and i think lore dont want to get more than 5 ops this time.

but atm one ca clan does make it hard for us to follow that rule ;)

Mumblyfish
03-10-04, 22:13
So... uhm... any Pluto clans holding out for a one-slot server? I get the feeling that should we get a one-slot server, I'm going to be very lonely there...

Darken
03-10-04, 22:14
thx cliffraiser :p

we need NDA :D.

what faction is pro ? like saturn, BD ?

SilKK
03-10-04, 22:15
i cant see any clan's from pluto/jupitor being able to beat any of the super clans on saturn i mean like ff and ss wouldnt be able to beat phoenix or cartel not a chance.and wats up with everyone saying pro are good rofl???!?

Cliffraiser
03-10-04, 22:22
have you played on both servers? prolly a no to that.

I recon FF and cartel would be around same lvl. the very old SS would whipe phoenix.

whish NDA was still round ;P

/me pokes cent to reform..

Mumblyfish
03-10-04, 22:24

Wait... I thought you did reform? Or did that idea die after a few days? I miss the old NDA too, and I miss BioTech being hostile to Tangent... :(

ZyproN
03-10-04, 22:28
have you played on both servers? prolly a no to that.

I recon FF and cartel would be around same lvl. the very old SS would whipe phoenix.

Nah nothing can whipe Phoenix ^^

Cliffraiser
03-10-04, 22:29
Wait... I thought you did reform? Or did that idea die after a few days? I miss the old NDA too, and I miss BioTech being hostile to Tangent... :(

Nope :(. We were actually back for like a week or so in NC1 few months ago, but basically because pluto was more or less dead at that time and people werent bothered to play on saturn, we was more or less inactive. Then we got the idea of just waiting till NC2 comes out and then try to reform, but as seeing that cent, Polarity and anima afaik didnt sort out their equip i doubt well be comming back. Also cent clearly said on the nda forums he wouldnt bother with NC2 anymore so chances are very slim will be making a return. Pol is too busy with FFXI and prolly never come back :P. Not sure what anima is up to lately

Shinto
03-10-04, 22:30
as having played extensivly on both saturn and pluto I'm afraid to give FF the edge, considering both clans being at full force. Although i hate to admit it FF would probably whipe the floor with pro. no offence meant here though
well they dont seem to be doing that right now concidering the amount of CA ops owned by them right now on terra

Cliffraiser
03-10-04, 22:31
just wait and see :P

Darken
03-10-04, 22:39
well we dont wanne screw the map again and take all ops, weve got 9 ops atm, thats already more than enough.

[TgR]KILLER
03-10-04, 22:50
So... uhm... any Pluto clans holding out for a one-slot server? I get the feeling that should we get a one-slot server, I'm going to be very lonely there...

for what its worth pretty much ALL fa clans have all their mains from pluto on Terra.

Darken
03-10-04, 22:57
Well FF is on terra now we dunno, we might move to a 2 slot int one

tiikeri
03-10-04, 22:58
Well FF is on terra now we dunno, we might move to a 2 slot int one

I'm keeping my apu in DB.. if the 2 slotter comes......

Dribble Joy
03-10-04, 23:08
Skulls, the clan that never made it, is on terra.

solling
03-10-04, 23:11
a lot of the major members wont touch this game with a barge pole tbh

wasent most banned for being over capped etc ? lol

well we want to have city and dot even numbers even strength and i hope thats the way it will be when it evens out

its no fun being overpowered its fun having even fights thats close call :P

Sigma
03-10-04, 23:13
KILLER'][...]ow and for everybody who asked afaik the CA clan holding the ops is AYB also pluto clan..[...]

What kind of drugs are you taking?

The CA-Clan is a merge of uTs from Uranus and -pro- from Saturn, and no we aren't even at half of our capabilities yet.

Most of us still have to do several epics and get there chars to CA, so like the FF said "just wait and see". :rolleyes:

tiikeri
03-10-04, 23:15
Wait and see what? that u whine again? roflzor

Sigma
03-10-04, 23:17
Wait and see what? that u whine again? roflzor

:wtf:

Underground
03-10-04, 23:21
Cmon Lora, you cant deny that FAnG will have some power once were all over into NC2, bloody C2P etc and sorting out equipment and chars. We'll get there soon enough. People like cannings, kayne, bodycount, d1s, fenix, parasyte, argonious, phillip, hinch, mistake, yea some are ex FF but we gave you some good fights didnt we ;) anyway, its a big change for some of us being anti city now O_o

[Edit] Sigma, what exactly was that pic of your tank with 130 base str and 115ish base con trying to prove ? :p ;)

Sigma
03-10-04, 23:24
[...][Edit] Sigma, what exactly was that pic of your tank with 130 base str and 115ish base con trying to prove ? :p ;)

It proved that tanks could get 3 stars. :rolleyes:

/Edit: and it was base CON 128 tyvm

Underground
03-10-04, 23:26
It proved that tanks could get 3 stars. :rolleyes:

/Edit: and it was base CON 128 tyvm

Test server I presume ( read hope ;) )

Sigma
03-10-04, 23:37
Test server I presume ( read hope ;) )

Of course.

Mumblyfish
03-10-04, 23:38
KILLER']for what its worth pretty much ALL fa clans have all their mains from pluto on Terra.
Aww... nerts. Nersty McNertsinson.

solling
04-10-04, 00:22
Cmon Lora, you cant deny that FAnG will have some power once were all over into NC2,

no idea about fang as i have never played on the same server as them but from what u describing its like ayb from pluto

but well we will seee in a couple of weeks we see whats what cuz by then peops will be rdy

hopefully the city peops will become a bit stronger and give us some really good fights and hopefully there will be enough for all the doy clans to go around :p

i know about the ze krauts clan and SS so far wich will be a lot of fun :)
im hoping for a lot of city clans to fight all the doy clans we have atm

Shinto
04-10-04, 00:28
tbh looking around NC i cant see to many op fighting pro city clans popping up.

as for cartel and banage, a few were banned yes, however even after the clan then as Shadow continued playing and fighting for ops, wasnt like the whole clan got banned ;)

solling
04-10-04, 00:31
tbh looking around NC i cant see to many op fighting pro city clans popping up.

yeh we need a lot more city peops with the will to fight and kill us evil doy peops

and we need the city to be safer then it is one godamn person can go in there and shoot peops cuz guards suck ( that will turn peops away from the city as well getting ganked 24/7

Shinto
04-10-04, 01:07
yeh we need a lot more city peops with the will to fight and kill us evil doy peops

and we need the city to be safer then it is one godamn person can go in there and shoot peops cuz guards suck ( that will turn peops away from the city as well getting ganked 24/7
no way man i love it the way it is, i log in and can guarentee myself a fight in PP3 OZ or jeriko point red or surounding zones.

i just hate the fact DOY has all those bots protecting it.

Brammers
04-10-04, 01:12

Well I'll make a new character on the one slot server if it comes, as all my characters are now on Terra.

All the FA clans have moved to Terra.

mdares
04-10-04, 01:23
no way man i love it the way it is, i log in and can guarentee myself a fight in PP3 OZ or jeriko point red or surounding zones.

i just hate the fact DOY has all those bots protecting it.

werd... doy bots r teh sux... barely get close to the entrance before shoom shoom shoom and i r dead via doy bot gang bang rapage...

and yeah lots of old peeps from crc/Templars/ND/Cartel/Shad r like gone with the wind... (some bans but mostly due to the 9/5 restart that got people pissed, i.e. peeps who left for a while then came back miod september to start again, like myself) since then they're either waiting on WoW or playing SWG or just saying kk is teh ********...

tiikeri
04-10-04, 01:31

imo.. as long as doy ppl needs to get to the city for epic npcs.. it's REALLY nice that we can get in..

And in the otherhand.. when doy ppl go to city to pk, it goes like it should be. anti vs pro. But like it's now in DOY.. allied/neutral factions randomly pking.

Sigma
04-10-04, 02:27
imo.. as long as doy ppl needs to get to the city for epic npcs.. it's REALLY nice that we can get in..[...]

BT Epic...

Smok3d
04-10-04, 02:49
minic i lub u :)

Jimbo2552
04-10-04, 02:52
SXR is on Terra from Pluto :)

tiikeri
04-10-04, 03:21
BT Epic...

Actually.. i did BT epic on my 44/47 melee tank, without ppu support. But damn it was hard to avoid those Doy-bots.

But atleast in TSU/Crahn epics you need to get inside NC.. and it would be impossible if pp3 would be filled with guards.

Mr Kot
04-10-04, 03:27
what pluto clans have been reformed on terra?

Watch this space for the NNRA v.2

Like other clans, we're still waiting for other members who are still having connection / payment problems etc, but we hope to get some nice stocks of weaponry and equipment for sale or trade or for handout to new players. New tradeskillers will be joining us also.

Btw, name still not confirmed - we may change it - but we're still ProtoPharm :D

bubby
04-10-04, 03:37
As long as they dont use LE spys like they did today god that was annoyi8ng

ZyproN
04-10-04, 13:41
What kind of drugs are you taking?

The CA-Clan is a merge of uTs from Uranus and -pro- from Saturn, and no we aren't even at half of our capabilities yet.

Most of us still have to do several epics and get there chars to CA, so like the FF said "just wait and see". :rolleyes:

Everyone does epic, ;) Can't wait untill everyone got their stuff again and the large fights ;)

Shinto
04-10-04, 15:18
im glad ive got 3 tanks to do my epics on :D

Xadhoom
04-10-04, 16:07
main pro doy clans are credentes, FF, reakktor so far.. fang doesnt really matter, dunno what happens to them in future, but since yet they havent done anything but talking big and get killed.

I guess, in a few weeks everyone has finished their epics and all clans can fight at full strength. rawr ;)

joran420
04-10-04, 17:56
DarKs still getting charged up....

we should be into OP's by next week....hopefully
CM can kiss our OP's goodbye :P

darkservent
04-10-04, 18:05
ahhhh, Well Im on terra for a bit till 2 slot comes out. But till then Im goin for the paladin title and also saving my pluto chars for the 2 slot. Ill probably make sure FF move to 2 slot though cause thats the ultimate server.

Mumblyfish
04-10-04, 18:17
ahhhh, Well Im on terra for a bit till 2 slot comes out. But till then Im goin for the paladin title and also saving my pluto chars for the 2 slot. Ill probably make sure FF move to 2 slot though cause thats the ultimate server.
Boo-freakin'-yah! 1-or-2-slot fo' life, yo!

Edit: OH CRAP, I SOUND LIKE A BLACK MAN!

THE TORIES ARE GOING TO GET ME!

OH NO!

Jesterthegreat
04-10-04, 18:30
well VENOM are reforming on Terra... i havent upgraded as of yet so im unsure as to their progress, but we shall see if a small group of highly skilled players can beat a large clan with a number advantage :)

joran420
04-10-04, 19:00
lol i hope there are some decent pro city clans...otherwise lots of allies will be warring for OP control