PDA

View Full Version : [PK] This needs a change!

SorkZmok
03-10-04, 07:16
Its way too easy for doy ppl to get into NC.

After i logged in for the first time, i went to the only psi vendor we got in NC. In pp3. And i had to turn around and run for my life instantly cause pp3 is camped by doy pkers.
Later i tried to leave NC. But how? OZ is full of crahn ppl doing the epic and the subway is camped by even more doy pkers. Funny thing if you only got GRs in NC.

FIX THIS SHIT.

OH AND FIX STEALTH. I tried using stealth today to escape a bunch of pking assholes. Guess what. I got warped into the fucking sky and died thanks to fall damage. Very funny KK.

FIX THIS SHIT.

Rant over. Thank you for reading. :( :( :(

kurai
03-10-04, 07:54
OH AND FIX STEALTH. I tried using stealth today to escape a bunch of pking assholes. Guess what. I got warped into the fucking sky and died thanks to fall damage. Very funny KK.

FIX THIS SHIT.

Rant over. Thank you for reading. :( :( :(
Known issue, and being worked on.
http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=1624399&postcount=12

Underground
03-10-04, 08:41
Venture warp to get out of the city :rolleyes:

Dont worry about raiding DoY, some ex DarK players are doing a good job of being fucktards and PKing low level peepes around TG HQ and running from the higher level players :rolleyes:

viscious666
03-10-04, 08:43
[ edited ]

SorkZmok
03-10-04, 08:53
[ edited ]I love you.
[ edited ]

Zheo
03-10-04, 08:56
Best thing to do is make some friends, join a clan, im not yet on but when i am we could join forces get a big or huge group together and go send em back to the cess pit they crawled out of!!!

Sound good eh?

Serpent
03-10-04, 11:07
lets look about the defense of the two states :

NC
the ca guards... my pe can outheal it..
some nice lvl places around, nice but not the best.
easy raiding
have NO(!!!) defense in the sectors around it

DOY
nice guards
same as nc (but better : grave / cc)
pretty hard to raid
have a huge amount of Johnny 5's around DOY, and they do shitloads of dmg,

Pungent77
03-10-04, 11:18
I love you.
[ edited ]I agree

Serpent
03-10-04, 11:30
I agree

same as me ;)

Gohei
03-10-04, 11:33
[ edited ]

Someone had to say it ;)

Darth Slayer
03-10-04, 11:42
STILL waiting for my old NC 1 account to be canceled then I'll come PK u too Kid............. :lol:
Only joking honest.
OH AND FIX STEALTH I reported this bloody bug as well as others in Open beta and they ain't fixed yet............ :rolleyes:

Scorpius.

Archeus
03-10-04, 11:48
Known issue, and being worked on.
http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=1624399&postcount=12

Known since beta. Should of been fixed before retail.

As to getting out of the city. There are a number of ways out.

a) Sewer system. (probably camped though)
b) Hack net
c) Venture Warp

___T-X____
03-10-04, 12:16
I transfered my chars with Tradeskill gloves in the implants and no psi glove, both my chars got pk'ed trying to get the PSI glove, harhar - how I laughed. o_O

MrChumble
03-10-04, 12:19
Wow, someone who's more carebear then me! :)

All these attacks on NC are great, I love em. Bloody BD running around PP like they own the joint, and Saza legging it around Plaza1 gunning people down, it's great fun. This is how NC was in the early days, and how it should always have been. Fear of death > all.

Now if they'd just fix the fscking bugs which are more dangerous to your health than any HL ever will be...I'd be a happy little bunny.

Xylaz
03-10-04, 12:27

All these attacks on NC are great, I love em. Bloody BD running around PP like they own the joint, and Saza legging it around Plaza1 gunning people down, it's great fun. This is how NC was in the early days, and how it should always have been. Fear of death > all.

Now if they'd just fix the fscking bugs which are more dangerous to your health than any HL ever will be...I'd be a happy little bunny.

Uhm, hard to believe but i have to agree with you in every word written here...

spongeb0b
03-10-04, 12:30
ok so... logged my spy went to get a few lvl 1` buffs got pked :rolleyes: logged my apu to get some revenge... oh wait no glove hadeehaha :rolleyes:... log my led rare hunter tank... venture warp.... into a huge group of DOY bots... after this i just said fuck it and logged

evs
03-10-04, 12:34
[ edited ]

MrChumble
03-10-04, 12:34
This is why we desperately need city alliance comm channels. If there's PKers in PP2 or whatever I don't want to be asking on trade, where everyone can read, to get help. These channels really should have been put in place right away.

The best thing to do is go in a gang (being in a clan is now worth a lot more I think) and make sure you have a PPU with you. If you wander around an unsafe zone on your own without stealth you can, and should, expect to end up dead, in NC or in DoY.

LiL T
03-10-04, 12:39
Oh come on FFS its not hard to avoid pkers

MrChumble
03-10-04, 12:41
Oh come on FFS its not hard to avoid pkers
I've noticed that usually they come to you. I think it's part of the predator/prey arrangement.

LiL T
03-10-04, 12:55
I've noticed that usually they come to you. I think it's part of the predator/prey arrangement.

Hehe well maybe NC is to easy to get into but once inside it theres alot of gaurds apart from PP3 but is that not how pepper park is meant to be ? I think DOY is a bit too hard to get into with all them jonny 5's they still hurt like in NC1

MrChumble
03-10-04, 13:38
DoY definately seems to get the better side of the deal. They've got the crahn abbey in outzone to operate out of, easy access to NC from half a dozen places, a free hand in PP3 and plenty of noobs/tradeskillers to ambush.

On the otherhand the only way to get into DoY seems to be with an obliterater and a healthy dose of luck.

I don't want it harder to attack NC, just easier to attack DoY :)

There should be secret passages and an equivalent of the crahn abbey (Tangent listening post or something).

Akasha
03-10-04, 13:49
lol so people pk in PP, havent they always?! And pro city are just as bad! they camp the places we have to go to do our epics! and kill the npc thats spawns the spiders we need to do the epic, we ask for a gm to respawn the npc,and what do you no? a whole bunch of pro city turn up and TRY gank us lol
But whats with the f'kin retards in doy who pk thier own faction?!
And pro city aint safe either! my spy got shot in the back (and killed) hackin a belt, by my own faction! ffs ya have to laugh really!

~A~

Shinto
03-10-04, 14:04
tbh i think its great, all my enemies just come to me i stood around NC entrance/ Jericho lastnight, and got myself a fair few kills.

killed 1 guy from dark on two of his chars funny shit.

HEY GET A CLUE DONT STAND AROUND MOOCHING IN YOUR GOGO IN NC TERF COS ILL SHOOT YOU IN TEH BACK HAR HAR

despite my NC2 having performance issues im loving it so far.

its like back when i was first BD when noone else was and i had shitloads of enemies.

all good, a few times ive called on faction and people have came to rid of pkers when i aint been able to deal on my own, maybe give it a go, they might come to your aid ;)

Darth Slayer
03-10-04, 15:25
lol so people pk in PP, havent they always?! And pro city are just as bad! they camp the places we have to go to do our epics! and kill the npc thats spawns the spiders we need to do the epic, we ask for a gm to respawn the npc,and what do you no? a whole bunch of pro city turn up and TRY gank us lol
But whats with the f'kin retards in doy who pk thier own faction?!
And pro city aint safe either! my spy got shot in the back (and killed) hackin a belt, by my own faction! ffs ya have to laugh really!

~A~
Actually No you have to kill them. Then laugh....... :angel:

Scorpius.

Akasha
03-10-04, 15:36
lol i had no weapon on me at the time! or i would of gladly taken a sl hit to kill him b4 he killed me!

~A~

Birkoff
03-10-04, 15:59
Don't talk about defences...

city admin para spam to shit... 99.9% of the communitry wnt para removed so what do KK do.... *Sigh*

I venture warped out of DOY anyway..... wtf would walkk your jsut trying to make it bigger than it is.

MkVenner
03-10-04, 16:06

i kind of agree with that...but it does get a bit lame when capped tanks toting CS and PoB, go 5 to a piece on some poor 2/5

tkNukem
04-10-04, 09:11
it's a fucking bitch to raid NC. yeah, it's easy to get into pp2 through the secret passage or from outzone to pp by way of subway, but those CA guards can lick my left nut.
i tried getting a m8 into DRE HQ. it wasn't that hard getting past the copbots in p3, but they were a fucking bitch!!! the ca guards' freeze ammo ownz me. i move so slowly, it is teh sux! i can outheal the damage all well, but i dislike the near standstill movement. i did, however, get owned by teh DRE guards when i was uber bugged after a reset position. prolly would've gotten owned anyway, having no resist/combat boosters.
i so wish cath sanct was still ingame ;/
anyway, the hq guards are quite powerful, the CA guards are weak but hella annoying with the freeze, and the copbots are a laugh. D:
can't imagine anyone other than a ppu trying to get in, tho.