PDA

View Full Version : Rant

Drake6k
03-10-04, 03:02
I've been attacked all day as pro-city in Neocron by my allies. It's really pissing me off. I defend myself and lose SL... the guy who attacked me doesn't. That sucks! I keep getting attacked now and cant deal with it because of my SL. There is a guy on right now who attacks people to low health over and over again and wont stop. His SL is high so there is nothing I can do.

KK, I have the solution ;)
If someone attacks an ally and then dies, they should still lose SL even though they lost. How about that?

Another bitch of mine... Someone had 80 MILLION the SECOND DAY. Fallen Angels can sell 150 construct tools with barter for 250k. I myself am at fault (but not FA so I'm poor) I have tools on all my saturn characters and most of my uranus ones. (I got money from everyone the last day of nc1) I could have 30 million already. That is bullshit! If I can do it sure I will :) but it sucks, everyone did it. Now money is worth nothing. Look at the money list. There is no longer a cap (unless its 80mil) and many have 30 and 40.

KK, Dont let players sell items for more than 40k to shops.
WIPE MONEY!!!!! I supported the item wipe and now I wish it happened even more...

Also...
There were many pointless changes to Neocron that make it a pain in the ass. The only psi spells are in pp3, the only hightech ammo I could find was in via3. (plaza 1, 2, 3, and my hq didnt have any) Many old shops have been removed for ... citycom buildings! Many old citycoms... just removed for no freaking reason! It's very annoying ;)

Oh and I've fataled 5 times today! But I guess thats ok, this is Neocron after all.

athon
03-10-04, 03:08
[ edited ]

Heavyporker
03-10-04, 03:54
if I hear money wipe again... the guy gets a series of very painful kicks in the nuts.

A long series.

Drake6k
03-10-04, 04:02
if I hear money wipe again... the guy gets a series of very painful kicks in the nuts.

A long series.

Does it not bother anyone else that someone has 80 million the 2nd day?...

@ Athon, does me not having 80 million when I login the first time make me dumb?.. . Does someone griefing me the entire day make them smarter than me?

fuck I hate everyone

Heavyporker
03-10-04, 04:05
look, if you suspect duping or something, go to KK direct and have them check out this 80 million guy (or clan).

Perhaps these guys bought each a 1/2 beltful of TL 150 tools and sold them first thing with their best barterer and got a beautiful start in the economic world.

Xeno LARD
03-10-04, 05:09
[ edited ]
I disagree, [ edited ]. No offence, ofcourse.

I've often though there should be a new level. I'll try and explain it now.

When a player attack's he's put in "Hostile mode" Where his name turns brown or something. He is now open for attack without the attackers loosing SL. The brown status will go after 20 seconds of no hostile activites.
This might lead to people taunting, then ganking when a runner is brown, but hey. GANKING DOES NOT MAKE YOUR PENIS BIGGER.

Oh yeh, attacking a brown player does not make you brown.

(I stole this from "The Legend Of Mir")

SorkZmok
03-10-04, 06:32
look, if you suspect duping or something, go to KK direct and have them check out this 80 million guy (or clan).

Perhaps these guys bought each a 1/2 beltful of TL 150 tools and sold them first thing with their best barterer and got a beautiful start in the economic world.So its ok that some ppl already got enough money to fuck over the complete economy? Because they were "smart" enough?

Fuck this.

Seven
03-10-04, 08:11
Yeah it's fucked up because alot of us said a money wipe wouldn't help.
People were saying "clans will have millions again in a month".
And look, it took 4 DAYS!