PDA

View Full Version : we need more hp on legs

RATTLECAGE
03-10-04, 01:28
my legs break from the smallest falls. kinda sucks cause you stay crippled for like 5 minutes makes holy para seem fun. oh yes btw 1 holy lightning to legs will breakem now >:) who needs para haaaaaaaa

Xeno LARD
03-10-04, 01:29
Or pogo boots to bouce you back up :D.

RATTLECAGE
03-10-04, 01:32
lol pogo boots hehe

[TgR]HusK
03-10-04, 04:51
*votes a five star*

Commander keen styyyyllly!!!! ;)

Birkoff
03-10-04, 04:55
I agree TBH.

And it need to be taken out 100% in hacknet.

nEo-1664
03-10-04, 05:50
All agreed with this one. Mind you tho, NC2 appears to be a lot slower on like the running speed and walking speed than in NC1. could just be me though. not sure yet :D

kurai
03-10-04, 06:56
Agreed.

It's not just fall damage and PvP either - legs are now horribly fragile versus mobs too.

It's terribly depressing when a fucking rat cripples you in a couple of bites :confused:

StrongSad
03-10-04, 07:09
Its horrible against Decayed Horros/Brutes. Not only does their stomp attack kills legs, the fireball they shoot somehow always hit the legs and takes them out. Not very fair for leveling.

Seven
03-10-04, 07:54
A lot of the gameplay in NC2 has been slowed way down... :rolleyes:

kurai
03-10-04, 07:59
A lot of the gameplay in NC2 has been slowed way down... :rolleyes:
Is it just me or has the `scroll reveal` of names on hit-boxes of things been slowed down too ?

It's a real pain trying to find someone in a crowd when you have to target each of them for 2 seconds to see the full name.

Jesterthegreat
03-10-04, 13:06
All agreed with this one. Mind you tho, NC2 appears to be a lot slower on like the running speed and walking speed than in NC1. could just be me though. not sure yet :D

well i havent played retail yet, but my melee PE hacker in the NC2 beta was quicker than any char i have ever seen both in and out of hacknet

Seven
03-10-04, 21:00
Is it just me or has the `scroll reveal` of names on hit-boxes of things been slowed down too ?

It's a real pain trying to find someone in a crowd when you have to target each of them for 2 seconds to see the full name.

Yeah, and I noticed the grav lifts are slower. :rolleyes:

Dont Mess
04-10-04, 00:17
agreed, and @ rattlecage one the the longest NC runners who only has 79 forum posts. its abit odd

mdares
04-10-04, 01:01
rat is teh forum n00b =p

that being said, the leg and its current state of vulnerability is absurd...

RATTLECAGE
04-10-04, 22:19
but this leg thing is a real isssue that screwing fun up for me atm.i say take out falling damage again whats the use having it in.freaking parashock is bad enough without having an apu hit yer legs once and your cripled for 5 minutes.hopefully enough pple complain kk will help us out. btw sex >:)

Spoon
04-10-04, 22:26
They need put put it back to the way it was.....

I broke my legs jumping out of a Taxi, for Gods sake..wtf?

And it doesn't seem like any amount of Resist Force helps prevent fall damage....

Jesterthegreat
04-10-04, 23:42
i like fall damage, however i agree that legs could use some more hp %.

and thats coming from a droner (stealth+run are my only defences) so i risk fall damage on myslef :p

besides its not so bad. my beta cars all jumpped from plaza 1 crytons to in front of medicare and lived