PDA

View Full Version : hunting areas in NC city

Ryman
02-10-04, 21:09
Its been a long time since i went random hunting since my main characters capped a while ago .
But now im making some new characters that are pro NC city and my question is :

1 : why are there no high level leveling areas close to neocron city ? well i dont know of any .

example : leave DOY and you are in the desert with plenty of mobs , or if you zone south to the canyons , again plenty of mobs .

example :leave MB and there are zones full of warbots .

im sure there are some good hunting zones nearer to NC but i dont know them . so if you can give me some ideas please .

Oh and i dont like caving much .....im talking more open areas lol

Heavyporker
02-10-04, 21:12
point red, sherman bay, calida village

Underground
02-10-04, 21:12
Its been a long time since i went random hunting since my main characters capped a while ago .
But now im making some new characters that are pro NC city and my question is :

1 : why are there no high level leveling areas close to neocron city ? well i dont know of any .

example : leave DOY and you are in the desert with plenty of mobs , or if you zone south to the canyons , again plenty of mobs .

example :leave MB and there are zones full of warbots .

im sure there are some good hunting zones nearer to NC but i dont know them . so if you can give me some ideas please .

Oh and i dont like caving much .....im talking more open areas lol

You havent explored much have you ? ;)

Go check out the old HQ's for crahn, BD and TS :)

Ryman
02-10-04, 21:14
You havent explored much have you ? ;)

Go check out the old HQ's for crahn, BD and TS :)

hehe no i havent :eek:

i spent too long in the desert me thinks ......

btw im talking mid to high level mobs not just 120`s

and any more detailed advice will be usefull to me and many others im sure

Underground
02-10-04, 21:27
hehe no i havent :eek:

i spent too long in the desert me thinks ......

btw im talking mid to high level mobs not just 120`s

and any more detailed advice will be usefull to me and many others im sure

Crahn HQ is pretty vicious, they use fire apoc's, so take a few PPUs to rez the PPUs that die rezzing you O_o

The BD HQ and TS HQ have 100/100 beggars in them :D using gatling rifles, easier then the CS HQ, But theres a zone close by so if carefull you could gradually do it solo...

[TgR]KILLER
02-10-04, 21:36
btw you can walk for ages outside DOY and not come across any high level mob.. all the grims and stuff like that that were out there in beta are all gone they changed that so noobs can step outside the gates.. i walked from doy to mallstoned and the highest level things were the small cyberguards and stuff like that hehe.

Underground
02-10-04, 21:39
KILLER']btw you can walk for ages outside DOY and not come across any high level mob.. all the grims and stuff like that that were out there in beta are all gone they changed that so noobs can step outside the gates.. i walked from doy to mallstoned and the highest level things were the small cyberguards and stuff like that hehe.

ahahaha typical dutchman... spelling malstrond mallstoned :D

Ryman
02-10-04, 21:49
J 15 used to be a faviorite of mine and it seems quite populated with mobs.....but also populated with enemys :D

the deserts are populated with defence units ..... i tried a couple of them new tunnels but as a lvl 50 melee tank i didnt last long :lol:

i guess im looking for level 60 to 80 mobs if you guys know any good places