PDA

View Full Version : KK read this please

Smoke
02-10-04, 16:52
OK due to C2P is incompetent and can't help me to pay for NC2 with my solo card i'm forced to leave neocron even i love this game i have no options left so i want to know:

1- I have play time left on my accounts as i can't play how i get a refund of the diference and where and to who i need to adress it?

2-Are you actualy working on a secondary payment system or C2P is all you want and go to use?

I spect a prompt response on this matter i can tell you i'm realy pissed off right now and i'm ready to start legal procedings if this is not solved ASAP.

Regards
j polo

r3yka
02-10-04, 16:55
i thibk switch and solo is possible now , try.. :) :D

athon
02-10-04, 16:58
Read the EULA and discover you have no grounds for legal proceedings :lol: :lol:

Athon Solo

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:03
it is not i just tryed a couple 100 times and i even call them on the phone a few times all they say is they can't do nothing about it they say it supose to work they don't give a shit about it at all.

I put my deatils correctly i put my card number correctly all the good way double checked all the time and still not work but what piss me off more then anything is that they not care at all if i can pay or not.

they just say sorry sir do you have any other card to try?
sorry sir keep trying
sorry is nothing we can do about it

and that is not even when i try to pay that is when i try to register so i ask them if i could register over the phone they say no way they can do that

Prankster26193
02-10-04, 17:03
'In other news, a 11 year old video game player is trying to sue a company for a game he wanted to play! But heres the twist, he already signed over his rights to sue! More at 11.'

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:09
well for what i know you have right to have a refund of moneys if service can't be provided i pay for my time upfront and it is not provided

Also false description of a product is a offense to.

that is EU law no matters what you sign you have consumer rights maybe you should check laws a litte bit more.

Age ok if you think i'm 11 that is fine with me not get offended because that if that is what you look after i'm sure i'm older enough to know what i say and eve older then you.

darknessfairy
02-10-04, 17:10
bob's solo card worked :O

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:11
bob's solo card worked :O
lucky you it don' work for me :(

MkVenner
02-10-04, 17:12
yeah my solo worked after a fashion....you put in the right issue number? you have to get it just right...like say its 1 it GOTTA be 01, and if u aint got one like me put 00

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:14
yeah my solo worked after a fashion....you put in the right issue number? you have to get it just right...like say its 1 it GOTTA be 01, and if u aint got one like me put 00

i have 02 and i put 02 and i get this

Unable to validate the Payment (Check HELP section for more information)

My solo is from Halifax not think that matters but you never know

darknessfairy
02-10-04, 17:20
so as your card number you put 6767[sortcode][accountnumber] ??
and exp date as MMYY??

/edit: it may not be 6767 at the beginning of your card. Most solo cards are but you may have somethign different

Opar
02-10-04, 17:24
Age ok if you think i'm 11 that is fine with me not get offended because that if that is what you look after i'm sure i'm older enough to know what i say and eve older then you.

Holy LMAO batman! Sig quote!

Please, let me punctuate your post for you!

?,,.,.,

Bah.

Anyways, keep trying man.

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:24
so as your card number you put 6767[sortcode][accountnumber] ??
and exp date as MMYY??

/edit: it may not be 6767 at the beginning of your card. Most solo cards are but you may have somethign different

yes it start with 6767 but not the sort code and account number
as my card number i put my card number the one in the middle
is not the sort code and account number is a totaly diferent number for me at least.

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:26
Holy LMAO batman! Sig quote!

Please, let me punctuate your post for you!

?,,.,.,

Bah.

Anyways, keep trying man.
man i not english even if i live in england, sorry about that i try my best :angel:

darknessfairy
02-10-04, 17:30
You must put it as 6767[sortcode][accountnumber]

the sort code is generally found on your card as 10-20-30 format. and your account number is a 8 digit number eg 12345678. Now on alot of solo/switch cards the number goes across the middle like [6767 102030 12345678] (joined up of course)

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:34
my solo card is as foloow

6767 **** **** ****

sort code **-**-** account number ********

the number in the midle of the card have nothing to do with the sort or account number but i will try to replace it with that and see what appen

edit:

i tryed with 6767 sortcode account number and it says invalid credit card

|R@zor|
02-10-04, 17:39
I signed up with my Solo card, it asked for the Card number, no sort code or account number.

Edit: Didnt ask for an issue number either.

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:45
I signed up with my Solo card, it asked for the Card number, no sort code or account number.

Edit: Didnt ask for an issue number either.

yeah if you try t sign up with C2P website it not ask for isue number if you sign up with launcher it does

i try all posible ways and not just ones and still nothing so i think i should give up as i go nowhere

only think i can suspect now if what charcge they try to make when you signup.

i mean they try to validate the card making a charge on it for an ammount of money even if they never charge it but they put it on hold for a few seconds to see if the card have funds on it i do have funds but as that account is just to pay for online thinks i keep it the lowest posible at moment is at 40 pounds CR maybe i should put more money in to see if that is the probem but don't realy know

EDIT:

Thanks btw for trying to help all of you realy apreciate it.

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 17:46
OK due to C2P is incompetent and can't help me to pay for NC2 with my solo card i'm forced to leave neocron even i love this game i have no options left so i want to know:

1- I have play time left on my accounts as i can't play how i get a refund of the diference and where and to who i need to adress it?

2-Are you actualy working on a secondary payment system or C2P is all you want and go to use?

I spect a prompt response on this matter i can tell you i'm realy pissed off right now and i'm ready to start legal procedings if this is not solved ASAP.

Regards
j polo

out of curiosity whats your grounds for legal action?

Smoke
02-10-04, 17:53
well i not say i will start legal procedings i just tryed to save some words i will do if i not get into the game to play at least my days left in NC1 or i get a refubd for them.

if not play my dqays left or not get a refund then that is the grounds.

also i could explain a few more but i think is not worthed as i'm not intended to do them.

Believe i know the law a bit and when you doubt you just consult with your lawyer.

and you may say comon man is just what 20 pounds worth?
yes i agree but i just thinking on all the 20 pounds worth they making from diferent people without given a shit.

Nidhogg
02-10-04, 17:58
I don't understand this thread. Sure, there was a problem with debit cards but that problem has been resolved. If you cannot sign up with click2pay when other people can then the only thing I can suggest is that there is something wrong with your card in which case you should contact your bank, not make idle threats against KK.

N

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 18:00
how strange... kk wasnt sued for rollbacks / server downs, yet you think you can for this. giving you the benifit of the doubt it may be possible to sue click2pay... but i really do doubt it.

Smoke
02-10-04, 18:02
I don't understand this thread. Sure, there was a problem with debit cards but that problem has been resolved. If you cannot sign up with click2pay when other people can then the only thing I can suggest is that there is something wrong with your card in which case you should contact your bank, not make idle threats against KK.

N

with all the resect i not make any idle treath to noone if you wish i remove it my card is fine i just used it to pay for a ventrilo server without problems is just at C2P not work i just even speaked to them on the phone right now and they not know why it don't work they asked me to call back on monday to speak to support team and i will do that.

Also if anyone wonder what the validation charge they make is is £5 but they deposit it back straight away.

i will call my bank to in a minute maybe you right i try all people sugest me so don't get offended and understand my position to please.

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 18:04
with all the resect i not make any idle treath to noone if you wish i remove it my card is fine i just used it to pay for a ventrilo server without problems is just at C2P not work i just even speaked to them on the phone right now and they not know why it don't work they asked me to call back on monday to speak to support team and i will do that.

Also if anyone wonder what the validation charge they make is is £5 but they deposit it back straight away.

i will call my bank to in a minute maybe you right i try all people sugest me so don't get offended and understand my position to please.

we understand your position... look around the forum you are not the only person having problems with c2p... however threatening legal action just makes people laugh :D

Prankster26193
02-10-04, 18:06
You still suck at life.

Smoke
02-10-04, 18:07
how strange... kk wasnt sued for rollbacks / server downs, yet you think you can for this. giving you the benifit of the doubt it may be possible to sue click2pay... but i really do doubt it.

nope you can't sue C2P they doing nothing wrong at the monent

Server downtimeand rollbacks is normal is server based service and i understand it.

But take your money for a service you don't get is not undertandable don't you think?

Smoke
02-10-04, 18:09
[ edited ]

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 18:09
nope you can't sue C2P they doing nothing wrong at the monent

Server downtimeand rollbacks is normal is server based service and i understand it.

But take your money for a service you don't get is not undertandable don't you think?

server downtime isnt "your money for a service you don't get"?

tbh whilke i agree it sucks... i you don't have any grounds for legal action KK are trying to get c2p sorted... they know about the problem and (i hope) are talking to them about it.

Smoke
02-10-04, 18:17
yes i agree but they not do all they can do

KK says all is sorted

C2P says all is sorted they say they only have isolated problems to call back on monday and i say that is what i will do ( that whas about 10 minutes ago)
but if on monday s not solution i want my money back of the days left on neocron 1.

not want me on the game ? fine with me
Not want my money? fine with me
Taking my money and not give me the service? is not fine with me

is all i complaining about.

athon
02-10-04, 18:19
I would check with your bank. According to the newbie forum there's some banks in Canada that refuse C2P transactions.

What you going to do if they don't give you your money back? Hire a £50 / hour lawyer (random guess on lawyer time pricing) + possibly court fees to claim back £20?

Athon Solo

[D]est
02-10-04, 18:27
GiVE US BANK TRANSFER!!!! :mad:

Smoke
02-10-04, 18:31
OK my problem is resolved and i hopefully will be back on game by monday

i also asked to close or delete the post.

thanks for your help guys.

My problem whas on my side not KK ones apology for it i'm human i make mistakes to.

Is a isue with my bank if someone wonders what appen. will we back to normal on monday

Nidhogg
02-10-04, 18:49
Well at least the problem's sorted. Good news and thread closed.

N