PDA

View Full Version : Ion crossbow ammo

amputator
02-10-04, 16:10
where do they sell ion crossbow pistol ammo ?
:)

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 17:35
ion crossbow... is this suddely a star wars game?

Mumblyfish
02-10-04, 17:37
OMGNO! Neocron has lasers! Star Wars has lasers! Is this suddenly a Star Wars game ololol lol lol ololol ooo lll oooo lll oooolllolololooogay?!

For the record, Ion ANYTHING kicks arse.

MkVenner
02-10-04, 19:39
Ion crossbow? wtf is that...

oh and theres Ion weapons in C&C too :p

naimex
02-10-04, 19:42
Ion crossbow? wtf is that...

oh and theres Ion weapons in C&C too :p

I havenīt heard of any NC-Ion guns either...

Ye the ion thing in c&c rules... :D

MkVenner
02-10-04, 19:43
i remeber a while ago there was talk of ion cannon BPs....

Dribble Joy
02-10-04, 20:20
The ion crossbow is an olllllllld NC thing, but was only ever in the deepest darkest corners of beta for a brief moment.

You get it by doing a run for a guy in i09.

lordofkhaoz
02-10-04, 20:20
ion crossbow is something u get from collecting different parts form those big nasty 127/127 wbs i believe.. i saw one in beta .. it looked cool .. it does straught xray dmg.. same tl as a judge i believe but not as much dmg ...

Mr Kot
02-10-04, 22:18
AND FINALLY TO ANSWER THE GUY'S QUESTION...... :rolleyes:

You will find the crossbow pistol ammo in any Archer and Wesson shop that sells low tech pistol ammo.

There is one in plaza 4 and another in plaza 1, as well as the usual outpost traders.

The stuff looks like nailgun ammo, but isn't placed in the vendor list in any kind of order. You will have to scroll down a while to see it.

jiga
03-10-04, 01:16
AND FINALLY TO ANSWER THE GUY'S QUESTION...... :rolleyes:

You will find the crossbow pistol ammo in any Archer and Wesson shop that sells low tech pistol ammo.

There is one in plaza 4 and another in plaza 1, as well as the usual outpost traders.

The stuff looks like nailgun ammo, but isn't placed in the vendor list in any kind of order. You will have to scroll down a while to see it.
They also sell it at boobs n guns