PDA

View Full Version : Droning bugs

Wraith Guard
02-10-04, 04:35
kk can u please look into fixing the droning bugs mostly the one where u just get a blackscreen when u launch ur drone, and when u drop it but the drone dissapears. Coz of this ive lost about 10 drones today which was basically means ive wasted all my money due to some bug! Anyone else get any other bugs while droning?

Darkana
02-10-04, 10:02
Following list of drone bugs I encountered in retail already:

Drone not launching at all (but you get the launch-sound).
Drone launching into drone heaven and not returning back to you (most annoying bug ever so far).
Weird 3rd/1st person changes when launching drones.
You see your character from the right side when you release the drone.

So far the following two didn't happen yet, but I got hit by them in the beta, so all things are open:

SL+symp hit for LE droners.
Drone disappearing on launch, drops out of the hidden drone space a while later to your feet, though. (happened only once during beta)

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 10:27
these bugs have been ingame since beta 3 at least... hopefully kk will fix them now

Wraith Guard
02-10-04, 12:35
these bugs have been ingame since beta 3 at least... hopefully kk will fix them now
Yeh hopefully they will be fixed soon. do u reckon they'll make ever it so u'll be able to see ur droner as well as the drone?

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 14:52
Yeh hopefully they will be fixed soon. do u reckon they'll make ever it so u'll be able to see ur droner as well as the drone?

you mean target yourself to check your health etc... it would be nice