PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Energy Packs? Where to buy ?

naimex
02-10-04, 01:11
Where can you buy Vehicle Energy Packs ??

ammo dealers dont have them, vehicle smugglers dont have them, and they arent for sale at the dealer in mb either..

joran420
02-10-04, 01:15
u need energy packs for vehicles now??

or u mean energy ammo packs?(ie not used like gas)

naimex
02-10-04, 01:22
i need energy packs for vehicles or rather bps of it

Clive tombstone
02-10-04, 01:28
energy packs? as in the rhino tank ammo? or what are you talking about?

Sakletare
02-10-04, 01:33
There's fuel for vehicles, have been ingame for a long time but have never been used. The energy packs are for hovers.

Please don't say that they are implemented now, it's expensive enough as it is to specialize in vehicles when you can't get any money from teaming with your gunner due to your low rank as a driver. :(

Darkana
02-10-04, 01:38
Yeah, these packs were available in shops for a long time and have been used in epics as well. Now the FA epic requires you to get such a pack, but all the vendors we checked didn't sell this fuel anymore. Bug? Feature?

PS: I wonder when these epic scripts got written ... must have been ages ago.

joran420
02-10-04, 01:45
are you talking about fuel for vehicles or ammo?

Sakletare
02-10-04, 01:46
are you talking about fuel for vehicles or ammo?
Fuel.

joran420
02-10-04, 01:48
ahh ok...is it needed now ???

havent driven in nc2

Dirus
02-10-04, 01:49
It's not needed for vehicles.

I'll go around to the servers in a little bit and add an npc in the FA HQ that sells the energy pack.

ETA.. within the next 30mins or so.

Darkana
02-10-04, 01:50
"Vehicle Energy Pack"s. Exactly this, nothing else. It's no ammo, but a never used fuel for vehicles (as has been said in this thread already).

I remember delivering such energy packs for an epic like half a year ago in NC1, but back then you were able to buy it at every ASG vendor.

EDIT: Wooty, thanks Lupus!

Dirus
02-10-04, 02:26
NPC Update..

The Scripts for the Epic will have to be rewritten. The Energypacks don't exist anymore.

kratoc
02-10-04, 02:31
how to end this epic atm ?

restart it at nxt patch ?

naimex
02-10-04, 02:31
NPC Update..

The Scripts for the Epic will have to be rewritten. The Energypacks don't exist anymore.

You cant be serious....

-Demon-
02-10-04, 15:48
Ouch that bites...which epic is this for?

[TgR]KILLER
02-10-04, 16:26
NPC Update..

lol lupus.. i remember doing the epics and just getting veh packs from the ASG stores.. but if you whiped the packs and forgot to update the epics :lol:

msdong
02-10-04, 16:57
.... The Energypacks don't exist anymore.

another concept thrown out of the game :/

Mumblyfish
02-10-04, 17:35
Except that's a good thing. Vehicle fuel was a terrible idea, glad to see it was never implemented.

-Demon-
02-10-04, 17:36

I'm not so worried about the items more the fact that this was so overlooked even after the so called epic fixing that has already happened.

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 17:42
isnt this the kind of thing that should have been tested in beta?

kratoc
02-10-04, 18:52
in beta there were FA-Masters ... no idea how they managed to get the epic complete

Darkana
02-10-04, 20:49
I have the strange feeling the scripts for the epics have been done ages ago and never been reviewed since then for real. This not only includes all the new relations between the factions, but also locations of NPCs and, like in this case, the availability of certain items in the game.

As the epics are required to found clans (yes I know you don't need that right now, but this possibility will be disabled soon again), they should be fixed, because clans are a core functionality of this game.

*hopes to be able to continue the epic after next patch*

PS: Thanks again Lupus for trying to help us out with this :)

Sakletare
02-10-04, 20:55
Vehicle fuel was a terrible idea, glad to see it was never implemented.
I strongly agree. Thanks for removing them.