PDA

View Full Version : Forgive my nibish NC2 questions

Jest
01-10-04, 21:19
Can you change hairstyles? I chose the black hair with my PE and it gave me brown. &#$%@#$. Or do I like have to submit a help ticket to get it changed? I tested it with another character and the black elvisish hair style definitely results in the brown elvisish hairstyle, so you guys (KK) might want to look into that. :)

Also on a side note, why do I crash horribly any time I ever press the up arrow key? :(

Underground
01-10-04, 21:25
Can you change hairstyles? I chose the black hair with my PE and it gave me brown. &#$%@#$. Or do I like have to submit a help ticket to get it changed? I tested it with another character and the black elvisish hair style definitely results in the brown elvisish hairstyle, so you guys (KK) might want to look into that. :)

Also on a side note, why do I crash horribly any time I ever press the up arrow key? :(

Ventrilo or teamspeak causes that, go into the vent/ts options and turn off direct input.

Jest
01-10-04, 21:41
Ventrilo or teamspeak causes that, go into the vent/ts options and turn off direct input. Even if Vent isnt running?
:eek:

Gohei
01-10-04, 21:43
Even if Vent isnt running?
:eek:

I had that once. Shutting off NumLock fixed it for me...