PDA

View Full Version : Hunting places hear NC

MrChumble
01-10-04, 19:38
As most of the combat clans have gone pro-DoY, they've taken most of the map already, and with it every decent hunting place for high level chars.

I want to go and hunt stuff that will return some decent money and drops, near NC, relatively safe from the DoY leet pk brigade. Can anyone think of anywhere? I'm stumped for a single place near NC that fits the bill :(

Morganth
01-10-04, 19:45
Take a look in the old Crahn Church in PP3. Its full of 100/100 Insane Monks that cast Fire Apocs. I popped in there with my tank wearing full Inq armour and a Titan vest and got taken down to half health in 3 hits. However, this is without a MOVEON or PPr so his resists are gimped.

EDIT: But from an RP perspective you need to remember that NC has been established for longer, therefore they would have cleared surrounding areas of any threats. Whereas DoY has had little inhabitants and generally anything which could be a threat to them hasn't caused trouble as of yet.

Would be nice if somewhere like TH was fleshed out with some high level places. Point Red is an option but the mob spawnage needs to be upped in order for it to be of any use to people.

Mr Kot
01-10-04, 20:43
The Y-reps in C11 and C12 are a droner's paradise. The troopers and sergeants fire plasma all over the place, but can't hit your drone for shit :D

If you're not a droner, just take on one a time if u can.

MrChumble
01-10-04, 21:00
Those fire monks are great :lol:

My APU mate had no fire belt, and a slight lack of brains, so didn't zone when he was about to die. Then I had no heal sanctum and I had to try and rez him in there barely able to outheal the monks, while BD are swanning around outside like they own the place.

Happy ending though. APU alive and some dead BD :D