PDA

View Full Version : Hacking bp's and stuff

Yelly
01-10-04, 19:24
Ok now I ma confused

How do you get bp's and stuff from hacknet ?
Need any special cubes ?
Where to get ?
What hackskills are needed ?
And isn´t it in the highest security place you get the stuff ?
I was there but all it said was something like
frgngnbm fpmf lmfögzldgmfödlgm fdöl error 404 or something :)
Anyone could help out a bit ?

mil2k4
03-10-04, 13:00
to get stuff from Hacknet you need the high capacity bps which are sold form the faction supply managers but they are bugged and the FSN's wont sell ay them.

yea it is in the highest sercurity area of the faction DNS but sum of the the db's r still bugged too.

Morpheous
03-10-04, 13:10
When I get in, i'm going to be starting a shop where you can purchase any blueprints from any faction database.

It's quite easy, but I haven't played with the retail Hacknet setup so... meh. :D I was the first mortal to use a SPINE-6 Icebreaker :p

Morpheous
03-10-04, 23:22
As requested by a lot of people-

Icebreakers allow you to open enemy faction dbs. In beta they did friendly and neutral too, not sure if this is the same.

They can be recycled or you can loot a HN mob- work out which one it is for yourself :)

Raven
04-10-04, 16:49
I was the first mortal to use a SPINE-6 Icebreaker :p
You're sure about that? ;)

And btw: They are called Codebreakers.

I was able to gain access to Fallen Angels databse (I myself am Crahn), unfortunately after gaining access, I got a blank dialogue. The database itself isn't working correctly, is that right? Didn't try any other yet.

Morpheous
04-10-04, 18:59
You're sure about that? ;)

And btw: They are called Codebreakers.

I was able to gain access to Fallen Angels databse (I myself am Crahn), unfortunately after gaining access, I got a blank dialogue. The database itself isn't working correctly, is that right? Didn't try any other yet.
Yeah, i'm sure ;) Snow told meh.

Sounds like a bug. Report it :p

And codebreakers? You read Neuromancer right? :)

Raven
04-10-04, 19:25
Yeah, i'm sure ;) Snow told meh.

Sounds like a bug. Report it :p

And codebreakers? You read Neuromancer right? :)
I wonder that he knows - or should I wonder, what else they know about the players?

The database problem was already reported somewhere I think...

No, I didn't read Neuromancer. Well, I'm not that sure, the name is Codebreaker, but first, someone of the KKTeam said that in the BETA-Forum, second I think it actually showed that name to me. OR maybe there are Codebreakers AND Icebreakers? Hm, don't think so.

Well, I'll take a closer look onto it the next time I got one. But since Hacknet now is much more difficult, it will probobly take some time. *votes for hackboosters*