PDA

View Full Version : Ok I'm gonna freak out...

Glok
01-10-04, 18:35
Click2fuckingpay say I'm not in the US, from the launcher, from neocron.com, and from their website. I live in Ohio for fucks sake. I really want to pay and I really want to throw money at you KK, but I can't. Fucking sort this shit out! I even called their support and I got some fucking indian woman on the phone that tells me I'm doing it wrong. I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT WRONG IF I CAN'T EVEN CONNECT!

DigestiveBiscui
01-10-04, 18:36
Ring your ISP and ask for another AMERICAN IP

Thats the problem anyway - c2p base where you are on your IP

Glok
01-10-04, 18:49
haha my isp phone number is busy and I just called c2p and they are gonna phone me back. Why lol? Maybe they will authorize my ip if I get someone intelligent on the phone. *crosses fingers*

Spermy
01-10-04, 18:52
I even called their support and I got some fucking indian woman on the phone that tells me I'm doing it wrong.

Maybe they will authorize my ip if I get someone intelligent on the phone. *crosses fingers*

:eek:

AW! YOU'S IS BEING A RACYSIST! I R SMACKAR JOO WITH HAMMAR! :lol:

Whats the deal with every freaking tech support hotline being in india?! I Know it's cheap, but out there I doubt windows 3.1 even exists!

HoneyMonster
01-10-04, 18:54
:Know it's cheap, but out there I doubt windows 3.1 even exists!

I think you are in for a shock :lol:.

whifix
01-10-04, 18:59
I saw Tera get up to 16% last night. Can you imagine what it would be up to if people weren't having all of these click2pay issues?

//Edit//
PS. YOu might want to post this in the click to pay topic with the sticky on it. I think the developers only read that one.

Glok
01-10-04, 18:59
I'm still waiting for the phone call. Man this is just stupid. I'm like the biggest KK fanboy ever and I can't even sign up. :lol:

Spermy
01-10-04, 19:02
Are you bent over? Cos usually you have to put out first...

Glok
01-10-04, 19:06
Hey I will put out when I see the transfer screen (whatever it looks like) until then KK are MY bitches, not the other way around.

Spermy
01-10-04, 19:08
Dude... I see bubbles in your milk... are you alright? Your face has been in the breakfast bowl a long time now...

Glok
01-10-04, 19:11
[ edited ]

Spoon
01-10-04, 19:30
I live in Ohio for fucks sake.

Therein lies the problem.....

:)

Glok
01-10-04, 19:35
ONOZ!

edit: Ok what is with the forum deciding I can't post in all caps. That is almost as retarded as C2P telling me I'm not in America.

Glok
01-10-04, 19:50
KK can you please please please have C2P fix their fucking broken signup so I can play? I'm bugging out here guys!

Glok
01-10-04, 20:22
Me: "Your website doesn't recognise my IP address as American."
C2P Customer Service girl: "What is an IP address?"
Me: "It is my internet address."
C2P Customer Service girl: "Is that like your street address?"

Um, KK... wtf? like wtf? come on you could have chosen a company that knows something about the internet... anything about the internet... um what is the internet again?

edit: For those wondering, that dialogue above is verbatim.

Glok
01-10-04, 20:54
This is what I get... keep in mind I am in Ohio.

Glok
01-10-04, 21:13
If I click 'click here' I get the same bullshit, I ain't in the US.

NS_CHROME54
01-10-04, 21:16
Me: "Your website doesn't recognise my IP address as American."
C2P Customer Service girl: "What is an IP address?"
Me: "It is my internet address."
C2P Customer Service girl: "Is that like your street address?"

Um, KK... wtf? like wtf? come on you could have chosen a company that knows something about the internet... anything about the internet... um what is the internet again?

edit: For those wondering, that dialogue above is verbatim.

omg that's hilarious. kk how could you screw this part up so badly.

btw quadruple posting is a nono

edit: my mistake; quintuple posting

Glok
01-10-04, 21:17
I will quintuple post until Nid bans me or I fucking get an account! :mad:

NS_CHROME54
01-10-04, 21:20
only 4 more to go.

oh wait, i guess i cut you off. 5 more posts.

Glok
01-10-04, 21:21
bastard.

Do you have an NC2 account btw?

Possessed
01-10-04, 21:34
mother fuck the fucking cock sucking 'click2pay' motherfucking fuck of fuck give me my game!

Just because I could :D

It seems as if KK has chosen the greater of two evils...

Spermy
01-10-04, 21:40
*Waves his debit card and bank statement*

See this click2pay? This is a debit card! Yeeessss. Say it with me

D-E-B-I-T.

And this is a bank statement from today - with OH MY GOD! MONEY IN IT!

So why can you not validate? Hmm?

Sod it. I can't be arsed. And no way in hell am I using my Visa.

Glok
02-10-04, 01:54
@Kyle. Damn you lol.

@KK. I DID post that on a forum where I ain't being edited. Don't you want my money? :(

Possessed
02-10-04, 02:01
@Kyle. Damn you lol.

@KK. I DID post that on a forum where I ain't being edited. Don't you want my money? :(

Hehe <3 glock... though this should be KK's #1 priority... whats the point of running a mmo if people who want to play can't give you their cash?

aelfkins
02-10-04, 02:02
Fuckin Click2Pay tells me my phone number is already in there database. My cell phone number that I've had for 6 years. How the hell can it be in there account, I already called Click2Suck, and I'm not in there account!

On the upside it is fun talkint to there phone service people :)

Glok
02-10-04, 02:09
Yeah it is fun talking to them I have to admit. I called them 3 times today, fucking entertainment I tell you. But I still can't play Neocron and that makes me just a bit pissed. Please KK take my money.

DigestiveBiscui
02-10-04, 02:45
Yeah it is fun talking to them I have to admit. I called them 3 times today, fucking entertainment I tell you. But I still can't play Neocron and that makes me just a bit pissed. Please KK take my money.

You rang up ya ISP yet and ask for a US IP instead of a shitty one from some other country?

Vithar
02-10-04, 03:01
@Glok - When I created my account with Click2Pay it showed the same thing as in the pic you posted. There was no option to select type of currency. However, when I access my account information at Click2Pay it says that the type of currency for my payments is in USD. So, it seems that, though the Account Setup via the Launcher Window, doesn't offer USD as a currency method, Click2Pay gets it right in the end. ;)

@aelfkins - I had that problem when I first tried setting up my account via the Launcher Window. In the end I used +1 (not +01 or anything else) then in the next field my area code "727" then in the last field my 7-digit phone number, and it worked. :)
This is how it would have looked: |+1| |727| |5551234|

Hopefully this helps you out. I know it's frustrating that the Account Setup process is not as easy as we would like, but Click2Pay is working to fix the problems.

V

naimex
02-10-04, 03:06
This is how it would have looked: |+1| |727| |5551234|

V

Does that mean we can call you up and tell me how much we love it when you post in our threads... ?

Or does that mean that we get a chance to yell at Bill Gates... ?

Or will it just be some random hot sexy mamma taking the phone ?

Glok
02-10-04, 08:14
You rang up ya ISP yet and ask for a US IP instead of a shitty one from some other country?Yeah I did. They told me I already have a US IP.

Glok
02-10-04, 08:42
@Vithar. The problem is I click that link 'not yet registered' and the damn thing tells me I'm not in the US. C2P really really gotta get rid of or fix their damn recognition code.

deac
02-10-04, 08:50
heh i did get an account at c2p, had to use the us site. but then i got a mail that said they couldnt call me and that they would cancel my account o0!

but atm i dont care since im playing :D

i hate kk, i hate nc2, but atm im almost having fun.

did some caving for cash and omfg! the creepers drop junk these days..well that made me even more mad... WHY DIDNT THEY IMPLEMENT THIS BEFORE?!?!

Jesterthegreat
02-10-04, 10:28
from all the problems i have seen i have given up on expecting improvements...

all i will say is this shit had better be sorted before they PC Zone DVD. nothing puts you off a game you have never tried more than giving out SS number, payment not working, etc