PDA

View Full Version : Patch 106 Notes & Discussion

Thanatos
01-10-04, 15:58
- Removed Hacknet requirements from Hacknet related items that were not supposed to have any requirements (HN software mods, high capacity blueprints).
- Fixed a bunch of missions.
- Fixed Ceres Hover mobs.
- Fixed CityAdmin Faction Supply Manager.
- Updated Hacknet software shot sounds.
- Changed Dome of York zones to anarchy, respectively war zones for the abandoned sectors.
- Fixed several bugs in the Epic Run scripts.
- Added several missing Epic Run NPCs.
- Fixed a bug in the blueprints of faction specific items.

Shinto
01-10-04, 16:02
all looks good to me.

im liking the many patches were getting atm to

IceStorm
01-10-04, 16:04
Rumor has it that it's hard to hack Warbots with 80 hack. Was hack messed with in 105? I know I hacked them in 104 with only 50 or so hack...

Dribble Joy
01-10-04, 16:05
Sex0r.

naimex
01-10-04, 16:07
- Fixed several bugs in the Epic Run scripts.
- Added several missing Epic Run NPCs.

Does this include the missing FA Epic Box in Shermans Bay ?

EDIT : Nope it doesnt... atleast not topside... then it has to be downstairs.. it wasnt in 105.. havent checked in 106 since im up and downloading atm.

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 16:07
You guys are doing well with these patches, please keep them coming.

--

Nice to see epic fixes in there ;)

phunqe
01-10-04, 16:08
Mr Thanatos,

would it be possible to get a statement on the stealth tool warping/jerking issue?

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=114365
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=114412

Shinto
01-10-04, 16:09
oh hey do we get any hidden stuff in the patches like in old days :D :angel:

Psyborg
01-10-04, 16:12
looks very nice tbh :)

LiL T
01-10-04, 16:12
Changed Dome of York zones to anarchy, respectively war zones for the abandoned sectors.

Warzones in doy I hope it fills up with thugs and criminals :)

Legoias
01-10-04, 16:13
Rumor has it that it's hard to hack Warbots with 80 hack. Was hack messed with in 105? I know I hacked them in 104 with only 50 or so hack...

if you didnt do all the damage the hack gets really hard ... would like to see this removed if your in their team .. warbots arent worth the time spent hacking at the mo

Thanatos
01-10-04, 16:13
Does this include the missing FA Epic Box in Shermans Bay ?
Yes.

As for stealth tools, we haven't quite nailed the problem yet but we're working on it.

phunqe
01-10-04, 16:14
As for stealth tools, we haven't quite nailed the problem yet but we're working on it.

Excellent.

*sends a platonical e-hug to Thanatos*

:D

mishkin
01-10-04, 16:14

You mean was hack fixed? It shouldn't be too damn easy to hack warbots... they're already way too easy to kill... :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
01-10-04, 16:15
Does it include a fix to the CM rookie test mission?
Lots of people in MB legging it from guards trying to kill us.

Shinto
01-10-04, 16:22
You mean was hack fixed? It shouldn't be too damn easy to hack warbots... they're already way too easy to kill... :rolleyes:
warbots are nubbish mobs tho, its not like there giant hoverbombers

naimex
01-10-04, 16:23
Yes.

Ok thanny, I found the box..

the box is empty.

and the mission doesnt update when i open it..

now what ?

Glok
01-10-04, 16:26
It's nice that the DoY zones were finally fixed but city peeps are still a bit fucked when it comes to raiding. Either get rid of the zillion DoY bots around the DoY entrances or put a zillion stormbots around the NC gates.

Arrakis
01-10-04, 16:36
- Fixed Ceres Hover mobs.

They still are unlootable.

OpTi
01-10-04, 16:36
the ceres hover mobs in the e05 are still not lootable, or you talking about different mobs?

Spoon
01-10-04, 16:41
Nice...

You guys must be putting in alot of overtime......

Oh, and no drone fix yet?

Judge
01-10-04, 16:42
Looking good... hopefully I should be getting ingame tonight. :)

Oh and w00t. I got quoted in a sig. :D

Farril
01-10-04, 16:43
the ceres hover mobs in the e05 are still not lootable, or you talking about different mobs?

The effect should apply to all new spawned ceres mobs, the ones that were active while the patch was applied are not yet updated and will work after they respawned.

Vampire222
01-10-04, 17:02
Is the BD epic reward fixed?

Endar
01-10-04, 17:02
One question, has the droning bugs been fixed?

/me 's getting drunk at friends house :D

OpTi
01-10-04, 17:24
The effect should apply to all new spawned ceres mobs, the ones that were active while the patch was applied are not yet updated and will work after they respawned.

we've just tried 3 times and it's still not allowed us to loot them

we cleared out the top lvl 3 times

darkservent
01-10-04, 17:45
Keep the daily patches coming in BUT I cant get to happy cause C2P are still fucking idiots for not supporting Switch, so im not even around to check this new shit out.

Vampire222
01-10-04, 17:58
Servent, they do now... read the sticky....

Seven
01-10-04, 18:23
Keep 'em coming. :)

Carinth
01-10-04, 18:31
It's nice that the DoY zones were finally fixed but city peeps are still a bit fucked when it comes to raiding. Either get rid of the zillion DoY bots around the DoY entrances or put a zillion stormbots around the NC gates.

You forgot NC also has twice as many guards/bots in half the space. So while Doy may have security outside the city, our security inside is sparse. NC has sparse security outside and heavy security inside.

HoneyMonster
01-10-04, 18:52
Anyone know if they tryed to fix the next mission 5 bug ?
it is still not sticking for me :/

Glok
01-10-04, 18:53
You forgot NC also has twice as many guards/bots in half the space. So while Doy may have security outside the city, our security inside is sparse. NC has sparse security outside and heavy security inside.True Car I hadn't considered that. But what about the DoY security damage? Remember NC security still does only freezing, and next to no damage.

OpTi
01-10-04, 19:25
k we jsut went to the g05 labs and somehow managed to kill one fo those things and still we couldn't loot them.

care to shed some light?

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 20:10
You forgot NC also has twice as many guards/bots in half the space. So while Doy may have security outside the city, our security inside is sparse. NC has sparse security outside and heavy security inside.
That's what I was sorta trying to say, cheers.

tiikeri
01-10-04, 21:53
I can't enter hacknet.. all it says "This item is already being used"...
So? 2 peeps can't use the same GR to get in hacknet or what?

Opar
01-10-04, 23:39
Hey Thana, yoru one off your 1337 post count :p

Heavyporker
01-10-04, 23:44
WTF copbots won't react to drawn weapons?

now that sounds rather off... I know there's a war on, but the copbots still have to keep law and order in the city, and suppress the criminal elements in the populance of neocron city.

jerrymaguire
02-10-04, 00:50
Try shooting someone, or sumthin...

In totally unrelated news...

patches ... good

content ... good

NC2, BDoY ... good

my computer ... is shit cause of lack of ram, but working on it. another 1GB expected tomorrow :)

Konrad McKenzie
02-10-04, 04:18
dunno if the patch did this but you cant go in gaya mine 3 it teleports you off the map to no mans land location comes up as n/a and you cant reset postion to get out you have to die

tiikeri
02-10-04, 04:23
Ok.. few thingies here..

#1. I'm looking at COMPUTER, not CHAIR.
#2. "I see dead ppl!" - the dude is falling a part.
#3. Clan money = 0. Money given = 100k.. (and can't see clans name)
#4. Can't take my money back..*sniff* (-"-)
#5. The old faithful from saturn..

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

IceStorm
02-10-04, 06:46
- Fixed CityAdmin Faction Supply Manager.Fixed how? I can't buy TL90 cubes from him - they're 0 cost and it won't let me buy any. He doesn't have TL 100 cubes, either, nor does he have the CPR...

I've also noticed that whenever I get to 100 CA symp and relog, it goes back down to 99. I presume this is a bug. I've done six or seven Very Hard missions after hitting 100 and it still won't stay at 100.

whifix
02-10-04, 06:57
Still can't buy TL 90 data cubes from supply manager of Bioech and Next. Have 90 symp. High capacity datacubes have a zero neocredit value.

Kreb Slyvian
02-10-04, 17:48
Ok.. few thingies here..

#5. The old faithful from saturn..

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Thank God, I was starting to miss all those mission accomplished messages!

Kreb

Vampire222
02-10-04, 18:22
Another, with the symph buy from faction system, really annoying bug: if you are clanned, the overall clan symph is the symph the npc's react to... for example, if your clan has 55 symph and you have 99 symph ( 55 (99) ) your factions sellers will NOT sell things to you....

CyberKhan
02-10-04, 18:42
Dunno if this ever got addressed, but the drones are still launching to heaven knows where, and I am still losing a LOT of brand new drones to this bug. Please address this, or else it will stop my char from advancing since i cannot afford any new drones.

Also the weight gain on recycle is still there. you gain weight that never goes away until you relog. very annoying everytime you try to recycle.

Slick
02-10-04, 18:46
Im in crahn and have 91 symp and again the high capacity data cubes cant be bought, i take it this goes for everyone atm seeing the previous posts. Also in the high capacity database for crahn the only thing i can get is a holy anti buff (if i could get cubes) when i click on implant its just a black message box.

Dribble Joy
02-10-04, 19:15
I was running back into MB to get another mission, I tried to open the door to the first section of sec1.
I got a lag, turned into a PPU, the door opened and I entered a hack screen, then started to sync, then FREed.

Dirus
02-10-04, 19:34
Question about the Mission Accomplished/Failed spam.

Anyone who is not in a clan get this message spam?

naimex
02-10-04, 19:39

Iīm not in clan, I havenīt seen it at all..

But then again, I have only done epic missions so far.. no normal missions.

OpTi
02-10-04, 21:04

i don't get it spammed it's just when i try to do the crahn epic it fails anywhere from 30 secconds to around 3 mins. normal missions are fine

Edit: i'm not clanned

Brammers
02-10-04, 21:05

One of my unclanned members does not get the spam. Also she can do the epic, but us clanned members can't get past part 1 - it keeps repeating. (And I've done part 2 and got thrown back to part 1)

Axion
02-10-04, 21:14
Originally Posted by Lupus

My Tank who is clanned gets it all the time and can't do epic. But my 3 unclanned runners can do epics and mission just fine no bug.

whifix
02-10-04, 22:42
Still having the problem of when i run out of stamina in hacknet i go into permanent walk mode until i relog.

//edit//

also still cannot buy datacubes for hacknet from next or biotech supply manager. they are still 0nc and wont let me buy them.

Dribble Joy
02-10-04, 23:00
I got the mission bug too now, damn you saturnians.
Get it about once every 2 mins.

Freaky Fryd
03-10-04, 00:26

I did hard missions up to Faction Sympathy 90 without a problem.
I started the clan and then logged off.
The next day I started getting the mission bug. It went away briefly after I clicked the abort mission button a LOT of times...but once I logged back on, it was back...

Vampire222
03-10-04, 00:38
Mission accomplished/failed spam, and epic repeat bugs are Definately clan related...

Brammers
03-10-04, 11:44
The Genrep at Escardo Oasis is missing - Navray still guides you to the spot where it was.

renton
03-10-04, 14:22
Mission accomplished/failed spam, and epic repeat bugs are Definately clan related...

Im not in a clan and I get both these bugs.

Sakletare
03-10-04, 18:30
- Changed Dome of York zones to anarchy, respectively war zones for the abandoned sectors.
All sectors in DoY are anarchy, the abandoned sectors too.

solling
04-10-04, 00:36

well i think only peops in clan got it

when u in clan log on u look at ur mission window u see all these missions that u never got

i tried to cancel them and there is liek i dunno 50 of em but i could cancel em all but when i crashed and logged back on they was there

also GUARDS sucks make em hit as hard as old nc there is NO way 2 guys could go into the hart of rezas domain run around killing peops for 40 mins then grep out :mad:

mishkin
04-10-04, 02:25
I found a trash-can where I can sit for hours on end... and it's tag says "wooden door" :D

The lid of the trashcan was lying on a table nearby, and that too had that tag and I could sit on it :rolleyes:

IceStorm
04-10-04, 02:46
In hacknet, when getting hit by fire from mobs, the screen goes black. Is this on purpose? There's little enough to walk on in there to begin with. A black screen means I can't see where I'm walking...

Inchenzo
04-10-04, 05:00
When i try to hack a genrep to get into hacknet i get the message "item is already in use".

Inchenzo
04-10-04, 06:11
couldn't edit my previous post so...

having trouble getting my intel level on my spy, it just keeps hanging on 10/10 mill but when i look in my skill point level window where it shows the total xp, it's keep on goin up when i shoot stuff.

Seven
04-10-04, 06:30
couldn't edit my previous post so...

having trouble getting my intel level on my spy, it just keeps hanging on 10/10 mill but when i look in my skill point level window where it shows the total xp, it's keep on goin up when i shoot stuff.

That was happening with my poker, it was stuck and wouldn't go up to the next level so I went to an aggi cellar and shot one and that did the trick.

Inchenzo
04-10-04, 06:33
That was happening with my poker, it was stuck and wouldn't go up to the next level so I went to an aggi cellar and shot one and that did the trick.

tried buying stuff, tried shooting stuff

didn't work :(

Slick
05-10-04, 03:02
maybe im dumb but i cant find any HN software mods.
If you removed req's for them im assuming they are in the game right?