View Full Version : Furniture

Rith
01-10-04, 15:38
Anyone tried the furniture out?

I've an empty clan apartment that needs some loving :D

Does it work yet or am I about to waste a shit load of hard earned cash

Spoon
01-10-04, 17:04
Whatever you do, don't buy any High Security Safes they are impossible to hack, and then you can't remove them with the tool because that precious bottle of Red Bull Boost is still inside.....

DigestiveBiscui
01-10-04, 18:34
can u buy removal tools?

garyu69
01-10-04, 18:37
I bought a palm tree. It works. looks sexy.

Everything else is so damn expensive though.

Spoon
01-10-04, 18:44
can u buy removal tools?

Cryton's in VR2 had them...

*EDIT*
Just checked again, they're there, all the way at the bottom of the list....

Spermy
01-10-04, 19:11
The furniture is good.

Hold left mouse down to rotate the object, and aim where you want it to go - 3rd person works best.

The left click like a mofo till it places.

High security safes need sorting. You can't open them, and you can't hack them... You also can't remove them.

But apart from that. It's all good.

hudsonbeck
01-10-04, 21:38
Where can you buy furniture in DOY?

Hudson

/edit and can u buy cabs and do you trust them? :)

Spermy
01-10-04, 21:43
Theres a few places in DOY - One near Black dragon I thinks, and one at the top of DOY centre, the very top - by FIST.

nEo-1664
02-10-04, 02:47
The furniture is good.

Hold left mouse down to rotate the object, and aim where you want it to go - 3rd person works best.

The left click like a mofo till it places.

High security safes need sorting. You can't open them, and you can't hack them... You also can't remove them.

But apart from that. It's all good.

And I quote: 'left click like a modo till it places' ROFL all you should have to do is double left click. I WOULD place stuff in my clans app, but looks like only the clan leader can kit them out, but still waiting on an official word from someone, liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike, GM's or KK :D

Underground
02-10-04, 02:50
er

just triple left click, works fine for me every time O_o

Jaffo
02-10-04, 03:02
can u buy toilets yet?

in all my time in nc theres little places i havent been and i havent seen 1 toilet.

i know all classes are hard core in there own sense but they must have to pee.

surely

joran420
02-10-04, 03:12
yar its a triple left click ...and in beta you had to click damn fast...dunno if they made it so u can click slower or not

Seven
02-10-04, 08:14
So any of those cabinets they sell can hold stuff?
What about the shopkeepers desk, does that hold anything?

Clive tombstone
02-10-04, 08:39
How does the object removal tool work? can I take chairs and stuff from my apartment, use the tool, then re=equip and re possition them? does it work with the original apt furniture as well?

james_finn
02-10-04, 09:17
Neo only the clan leader can place items in the app :( Coz we all tested it last nite, and only evs can place em :( Wanted him to come back to the app and find all his hard work in placement was messed up coz some nub would put a tree in the middle or summit..... lol

Delphi

Seven
02-10-04, 16:40
Neo only the clan leader can place items in the app :( Coz we all tested it last nite, and only evs can place em :( Wanted him to come back to the app and find all his hard work in placement was messed up coz some nub would put a tree in the middle or summit..... lol

Delphi

What cabs did you/they buy for storage?

Kreb Slyvian
02-10-04, 18:16
can u buy toilets yet?

in all my time in nc theres little places i havent been and i havent seen 1 toilet.

i know all classes are hard core in there own sense but they must have to pee.

surely

In DOY we just pee on the wall.

Kreb