PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] C2P Update: Switch/Solo accepted now

Thanatos
01-10-04, 15:27
Click2Pay just informed us that they now accept the debit cards Switch/Solo as payment method in the UK. Sorry for the delay.

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 15:40
Any idea how you change from another method of payment to these methods, since a few people I know, still can't change to them? :/

Brammers
01-10-04, 15:41
Result! :)

All accepted - One more account sorted. Tip for Switch users - enter the issue number as 06 and not 6 if you have an issue number less than 10

[TgR]KILLER
01-10-04, 15:47
lala let me rant about not being aible to pay trough bank like i always dit with paybycash and can't play and that i had 53 days left on my nc1 account and i can't play or do fuck all cause c2p sucks ass :rolleyes:

Maester Seymour
01-10-04, 15:48
Trying to change my payment method in my c2p settings and i'm still getting the same error as before "Unable to validate the Payment (Check HELP section for more information)" o.O

LOST
01-10-04, 16:16
When is the site refreshed ? I'm dieing here.......God, just realised how bad the neocrack withdrawl symptoms are.........(almost 2 days)

just been through it and its still US GERMANY and AUSTRIA.
patience little man

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE. (2 days fool - what's wrong with me ?)

LOST
01-10-04, 16:54
Anyone ?

if you did it how, the country isn't UK at all !?!?!?
I'm obviously missing something...........

___T-X____
01-10-04, 16:58
Nice one, now ill upgrade.

El_MUERkO
01-10-04, 17:12
Click 2 Pay just worked with my Switch card.

One thing to note, for the issue number it wants two digits so if on your card you have a issue number of 4 then enter 04.

Good work KK

Maester Seymour
01-10-04, 17:23
Why is switch working for creating NC2 accounts but it won't let me change my payment method to switch in my c2p settings?
(I upgraded with mastercard but i need to change my payment method to switch but its giving me those stupid errors still)

Is this still getting fixed and should i wait? Or do i have to go calling them up about it? :(

Glok
01-10-04, 17:41
Ok C2P still tells me I am not in america when in fact I am. This is on the launcher version. Sort this please KK I want to play. :(

LOST
01-10-04, 17:41
How are you people getting in with your switch cards.....i've been trying since anouncement.
There is no switch to Uk country no issue number no fuck all.
I have been through the launcher and to c2p website.
WTF.

darkservent
01-10-04, 17:46
Holy Fuck U Serious Wow. Get On To It Right Away.

LOST
01-10-04, 17:54
OMG FINALLY.

the switch is under credit card not debit. but i did it. i'm on my way in......

with completely different names because they've all gone.:)

ROZZER187
01-10-04, 17:58
anyone got any idea's how i set my account up :o

get as far as the ''continue to click2pay'' tab and when i click it to continue................it doesn't continue :lol:

been trying too long to find it funny anymore any help would me much appreciated

darkservent
01-10-04, 17:59
with completely different names because they've all gone.:)

Im gonna wait to see if KK do sumtin abt that before i send most of my chars over.

Tupac
01-10-04, 18:10
ok niddy vithar and what other forum mods are out there.... Im in the UK with a switch card and im not afraid to use it!! but how do i use it in ur c2p nonsense.......

Dont worry figured out!! the options where hiding from me!

DigestiveBiscui
01-10-04, 18:31
One thing that was solved by a clan mate of mine was, if c2p is telling you that your not in the country you are, its your ISP.

Basically, for example, my clan mate was in UK, but didnt have a UK IP for his connection, so c2p thought he was in US

1 ring to his ISP and he got his IP changed :)

Also, if u have already started pay via credit card, and want to switch back to your switch / solo, enter the details, then ring them up and ask them to ring you back :p (saves moneh, and they do it) and then ask them to delete your card you are using to pay at the moment, leaving ure account with your new switch card

Underground
01-10-04, 21:24
visa electron still doesent fucking work in the UK tho...

Dim
01-10-04, 21:34
never mind.

Spermy
01-10-04, 21:35
Switch/solo available from the good old yookay?...

nope...

no it isn't.

darknessfairy
01-10-04, 21:52
Thank you very much
4 accounts upgraded and 2 un-needed CC's in the post ... O.o

btw sex @ mjs for replying to my PM

Spermy
01-10-04, 21:54
Pssh yeah... works for you... Grrr.... :rolleyes:

Etc.

HedgeHog
02-10-04, 01:25
When PayByCash is available!!!
I'm little frustrated here.
Thats because....
I assumed I could play at wednesday or thursday but it seems like it won't happen until next week. If even then.

-Visa Electron without working net payments from Nordea, Finland-
This was verified by me today discussing with Nordea

Xian
02-10-04, 15:01
Result! :)

All accepted - One more account sorted. Tip for Switch users - enter the issue number as 06 and not 6 if you have an issue number less than 10

If you've given me the tip to help me get my bloody card through on their website, I thank you eternally. :p

/edit : It was, thankyou eternally. :D Although, all my names have been thieved anyway.

Smoke
02-10-04, 16:12
Solo card don't work for me sorry

i call them and they say they can't help that it supose to work :eek:

i ask if they coud do it manualy if i give them details of card and all that they say no keep trying it.

I WANT TO PAY AND PLAY PLEASE

i tryed it so many many times but it won't accept my payment

an sugestions?

spongeb0b
02-10-04, 18:58
I updated fine,

p.s niddeh i fixed my forum account :)

Xian
02-10-04, 20:07
Solo card don't work for me sorry

i call them and they say they can't help that it supose to work :eek:

i ask if they coud do it manualy if i give them details of card and all that they say no keep trying it.

I WANT TO PAY AND PLAY PLEASE

i tryed it so many many times but it won't accept my payment

an sugestions?

I put a 0 in front of the issue number for my card (as it was under 10) and it seemed to work. I'm using a Solo as well.

sultana
03-10-04, 13:02
anyone got any idea's how i set my account up :o

get as far as the ''continue to click2pay'' tab and when i click it to continue................it doesn't continue :lol:

been trying too long to find it funny anymore any help would me much appreciated
If your not using the ms internet explorer, use that roz... it seems the continue button didn't work for me under firefox, but well enough in ie :lol:

Necrosadistic
03-10-04, 14:27
I get an "Unable to validate payment" error...

And WTF is it with the Street anme and the small box next to it? I tried putting the house number in the small box, still unable to validate payment... :-(((

My issue number is 0... Does this mean it's 10, or 00 or what? Also WTF is the CVD number?

Ahh sex sex sex, while writing this I worked iut the cvd number is the one on the back of your card, and it's 3 digit... :-)

Also the damn issue number was 10 I think :-)

SEX

Smoke
04-10-04, 17:21
if you isue number is 0 then put 00
the CVD number is the last 3 digits of the number in the signature strip in the back of the card

hope it helps i got some problems to but now i'm in and runing.

Bragvledt
04-10-04, 22:43
Click2Pay just informed us that they now accept the debit cards Switch/Solo as payment method in the UK. Sorry for the delay.

FANTASTIC!!
That will help people from France, Holland, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Spain and just about everywhere in the world come to think of it who want to use Direct Debit to pay by bank coz they don't have a CC. :rolleyes:

"NC2 : The Botched Release Strikes Again"

Spermy
05-10-04, 15:37
Erro.

So after finding out that solo and switch are accepted, and people I knew could get in using them - I decide to have one last go.

Nope - still isn't working.

3 Phonecalls - 3 courses of action.

1) Do you have funds in the account sir? - Yes, yes I do - but seeing as I'm signing up for a trial and not pay for the freaking thing till the trial expires, and then,only if i'm happy with it, I cannot fathom why I would need money in there until I had to pay. Even if I had money in now - theres no gaurantee it would be there when i had to pay anyway...

2) Are your details correct? - Well heres the format.

Card - Switch

Number - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (gaps don't register - never have in any transaction box - yet I was asked to try gaps. - Do i LOOK that stupid?

Cardholder. A Fox ( yes thats my name - no jokes.) Also tried Mr A Fox on thier request.

Expiry **/** Yes I can read my card it's correct.

Issue - There isn't one - I used to have one, issue number was 1. So They said - 00, nope. 02. Nope. Blank. Nope. 01 - it's a new freaking card - a replacement of my expired one, it's not going to be 01. Tried it. Nothing.

So all details are correct. I have money, but I cancelled my credit card anyway because students and credit don't mix. So now credit is definitely not an option.

The only thing I can think of is NATWEST not authorising it. Has anyone on a switch/solo with natwest managed to get thiers through?

When I quit I was exceptionally fucked off. Simmered down a bit and decided not to stop playing Neocron just yet - Me likes the game - just hates the payment method.

It's just extremel irritating to not have the means to pay and not be able to.

Nidhogg
05-10-04, 15:57
Thread merged. If you've not already done so, please take a look through this thread to see if there is anything that might help.

N