PDA

View Full Version : Ok whats going on

Shinto
01-10-04, 14:33
its supposed to be a new game err kinda anyway.

but why is all the old stuff closed off still.

clubs are closed
NCPD is closed
OZ sectors closed
proberbly darkmetal still closed, anyone confirm this?
the zoo closed
the faction office place is closed.

then other stuff like clan wars still aint implamented.
DOY is a hunting zone meaning people lose SL for killing invaders, or killing the domeites.

its just annoying that so many things that really should be in are not.

this was just a really short list, im sure i could add a lot more to it if i was in the mood.

so when is the above stuff and or anything else getting sorted.

its disapointing that we enter NC2 and so many things that were wrong with NC1 are still here for NC2.

dont get me wrong i still love playing NC, but so many things are still wrong with this game.

JustIn_Case
01-10-04, 14:40
Agree.

And the should have waited with implementing Faction Supply Managers
until Player Run Vendors was implemented. Now it is a pain getting stuff
that one need.

Shinto
01-10-04, 14:46
aha knew i forgot a big one, the player shops.

that was one "feature" of NC2 that was mentioned and got a number of people going , ya cool that be good, yet we come to NC2 and alas no sign of such a thing

applejuice
01-10-04, 15:53
the more ya dig the more ya find ffcourse shinto, i dont wonna start about things that didnt got in tough cause it yust aint worth it anymore

i dont like the whole way this "upgrade" or new game or whatever is goin, taking away stuff was/is harsh to begin with

especially the kamis in my case as ya allready know cause its about the 3000th time i repeat it lol (why do they take em away ? balance ? then why did they ever put em in lol ? -> wtf do i care about 100000 wocitems, i yust want the stuff that i traded months for ...)

after a few years this isnt quite what i expected but yeah :/ certainly hearing the biggest changes 1 week before goin gold ... and ffcourse the tons of lost stuff due to the "hardwaremalfunction" ...

onlything thats happening to this game is that its getting harder and harder for example to get simple stuff ya need on a daily basis to function normally ingame :/ with other words, to me the onlything that gets implemented is extra timesinks ..

but then ya can say im from the owld times, times where ya didnt even need reslube or constructiongrease to make sumthing :/

also it seems that all the timesinks and the lack of "rules" preventing annoying people to abuse this game by bullying others for there own pleasure yust leads to a vacuum sucking out all the fun and changing it into a battle against annoying things like licenses, genreprules, factionterritory with guards shooting ya, griefers, frauds, exploiters by dozens (after all this time i heard and saw enough by now of this shit tough i keep my mouth shut, as an extra note: not only players exploit this game ...) and ffcourse last but not least: random abuse amongst players emselves yawn...

also i dont get the apocalyptic feeling nomore that i once used to love so much, the underground feelin here ..

combine this with the many people and friends that allready left due to previous euh ... fuckups ... + some banningaction and ya get an uncool coctail to what we have now :/

when other games (ok, with giant fundings) lure you with photorealistic games, insane action/population and strategy's ...

then NC2 wont cut it, tough this is only my personal opinion

i miss my friends from the early days :/

i canceled my NC1 account like everyone but i wont be upgrading soon, i also dont know how long they keep the chars but if my chars are gone and i do decide to get back wich ffcourse is a realistic option then ffcourse i aint startin all over again from scratch lol :)

i would also like to know howmuch longer i can keep posting on this forum hehe, i like the forum as ya know :)

-> i still got great respect to my current clan who made me smile everyday when i played this game with em ... yust ... this cant be the sole reason of playin :/

things change, people change, this game changed

may god bless you all, and punish me for my whinings :)

edit: cause you aint on youre usual name i also took an alt, not because i dont want people to know im whining, for who dont know due to the smileys, its orig

IceStorm
01-10-04, 16:02
but why is all the old stuff closed off still.You haven't figured out yet that they took Beta, changed the revision number, then made you download it as Retail?

They hit the 29th. They had to ship. Welcome to a publisher who makes the devs hit deadlines no matter what.

I don't really mind. I'd rather work on the little things while they finish implementation than continue to play a dead game...

Shinto
01-10-04, 16:06
guess your down with stuff thats been broken for years then

@apple: shame ya aint coming to NC2, not sure how long the chars are kept.

less and less people i know in game now

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 16:08
Dark Metal is still closed off.

Shinto
01-10-04, 16:10
Dark Metal is still closed off.
right there ya go, another thing that has been closed off for one hell of a long time.

im not complaining just for the sake of it, im mentioning all this stuff cos it adds to the game.

more content is always good