PDA

View Full Version : Good or bad Support

ZyproN
01-10-04, 14:32
I transfered all my chars to Nc2 - DoY, also my spy that had a SF,SA,MOVEONE,DISTANCE3. I transfer it and start it, fine everything there without my MOVEONE and SF. I know why my MOVEONE is removed that was going to happend. But my SF got removed to and I wrote to account@neocron.com and explain them the situation, they reply that it could be a GM spawned SF, but its not its one that I have cstr. Then they reply to me that they are very sorry that they dont have permisson to spawn items.

Okay what can I do now my spy is totaly useless, whitout the SF he can't use his HL or OBLITERATOR and they still don't wanna give me a SF now im totaly fucked after the rollback and everything I have been trough. Im not stupid to bring a spy that can't defend him selv in NC2 where there ins't realy many safe zones.

THX KK, GREAT SUPPORT!

phunqe
01-10-04, 14:48
Seems to me that they could check the NC1 snapshot of your char and use the supposedly in place item tracking system to check that you haven't given one away :)

Spermy
01-10-04, 14:51
I've got a spare. Unfortunately - I'm waiting on C2P to do thier jobs. I'll let ya know if i get on.

ZyproN
01-10-04, 14:54
I've got a spare. Unfortunately - I'm waiting on C2P to do thier jobs. I'll let ya know if i get on.

Nice can i buy the one you have? I realy need it im useless whitout one :( still dont understand why the can't spawn it to me.

Shinto
01-10-04, 15:00
KK since long time ago have had a no spawn policy.

and i guess they can see if you SF was GM or no GM spawn looking at the shot they took

i mean i could of had a GM spawned herc it got removed then i say it wasnt, its hard for KK cos people will always try and exploit the situation.

it sad but thats the way it is

ZyproN
01-10-04, 15:12
KK since long time ago have had a no spawn policy.

and i guess they can see if you SF was GM or no GM spawn looking at the shot they took

i mean i could of had a GM spawned herc it got removed then i say it wasnt, its hard for KK cos people will always try and exploit the situation.

it sad but thats the way it is

Its not a mc5, and its a SF and how stupid am I if i don't use another implant then if i didn't have one so i could use my weapon, dude i got mc5 to all my chars so i think im rich enough to have a SF on my spy to.

Shinto
01-10-04, 15:23
i was using that as an example or was that not plain enough for you :rolleyes:

was trying to be fair in my comments but now just get over it they wont help you so just get on with it

who cares if your rich enough that means nothing.

and how do KK know it wasnt a GM spawned SF, since if got deleted maybe it was and you are just making this up

ZyproN
01-10-04, 16:31
i was using that as an example or was that not plain enough for you :rolleyes:

was trying to be fair in my comments but now just get over it they wont help you so just get on with it

who cares if your rich enough that means nothing.

and how do KK know it wasnt a GM spawned SF, since if got deleted maybe it was and you are just making this up

couse I had 2 Spare SF on NC1 server so, I would change it, if it was.
Im know people are trying to cheat KK to spawn items for them, but Im just tired of the shitty bugs I lost alot of shit couse of the rollback on Saturn now this, seriously they have to start fix their game!