PDA

View Full Version : tradeskill missions incoming?

KRIMINAL99
01-10-04, 03:44
Are we going to get non combat missions back soon?

Dirus
01-10-04, 03:57
The Research & Construction Missions are being completely rewritten. The Redesigned missions are being aimed at helping Tradeskillers level without the need for combat.

KRIMINAL99
01-10-04, 04:01
Oh cool. Too bad the old ones had to go away in the meantime.... Some people were trying to figure out how they were going to get 90 fac sympathy without them in order to buy the clan keys (that is what you need right?) I guess they can use the combat missions but its kind of a disadvantage for the factions that don't have a dense concentration of the same mobs that the missions use.

Xeno LARD
01-10-04, 04:08
Edit: Fuck, wrong button. Ignore

Dirus
01-10-04, 04:38
The old ones should have been working still. However I think most of them were undoable due to the changes to items and their availability.

IceStorm
01-10-04, 05:32
The Research & Construction Missions are being completely rewritten. The Redesigned missions are being aimed at helping Tradeskillers level without the need for combat.Gonna be done in a week? A month? Six months? Any idea?
The old ones should have been working still.They're not. It would be nice if they were. Research/construction may not be easy, but recycling was fine...

MrChumble
01-10-04, 08:51
Any ETA Lupus? Roughly of course, subject to change, etc.

Some of the missions are doable. Specifically one of the hardest NEXT res missions works reliably (duranium armourvest3).

Dirus
01-10-04, 23:13
Soon™ *this ™ owned by 10tacle/KK and notes that soon can be anytime from tommorow up and through 2015 or not at all*

More seriously tho.. my crystal ball says the answer on the ETA is.... 42

unoffically.. hopefully within the next patch or two. Tho this timeline is subject to change, and shouldn't be taken as set in stone.

MrChumble
01-10-04, 23:40
Ok, so absolutely definately in the next patch then, and if it's not we get to flame you!

Or at least that's how some will read it ;)

Thanks Lupus, so long as it's in the works that's cool.