PDA

View Full Version : nc2 the drill...

prozium
01-10-04, 03:07
why is it, that kk or whoever said that nc2 will have this and this and that, (new features and new everything ) and yet my friends get in and half the game is still being updated or even created, when i mean half the game i literally mean everything is screwed up,

i have 140dollars worth of accounts betweeen me and my friends to upgrade and now that i have heard whats been going on....im not so sure anymore, i guess ill wait and if there isnt a DRAMATIC CHANGE by the end of the character transfere, im leaving and so are all of my clan mates

WoW is comming out early november, guess i might try my luck there, although i love neocron to hell and back, it just isnt working, they promise stuff they cant supply and if they do it takes forever.. im rambling here u guys obviosly know the Drill....

theres my 34 cents

prozium
01-10-04, 03:59
what do you get from the upgrade for paying for nc2

<someone>.1.) For all your items and credits to be stolen from you.
<someone> 2.) For no additional features, except some empty zones.
<someone> 3.) The additonal zones spread everyone out... so you see less people and get less playing in.
<someone> You're paying someone to take away your items... they added nothing of worth to the game.
<someone> Its like them randomly holding you up and asking for more money...
<someoner> ..so you can continue playing.
<someone> O_o
<someone> We're paying for DoY so we can continue to play the game..
<someone> not because we're really getting anything for our money.
<someone> The DoY tunnels added 27 zones to the game..
<someone> That was a free patch.
<someone> The city of DoY is 10 zones..
<someone> There are maybe 2 sewer/storage rooms per zone in 7 of the 10 zones..
<someone> That's 24 new zones...
<someone> So the free doy tunnels probably added more zones than NC2 added, and we have to pay for it AND lose all of our money and most of our items.

....its the drill

Prankster26193
01-10-04, 04:12
Well, I laugh at you if you did pay them to loose your items.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

prozium
01-10-04, 04:33
no i didnt transfere yet