PDA

View Full Version : Strike Three (And I'm out)

-FN-
30-09-04, 23:44
All three accounts have been cancelled. If, in a few months, KK is the producer of an actually decent game instead of the producer of decent promises that repeatedly fall through, maybe I'll renew one account someday.

And from KK's point of view, I'm sure they have a 'If we postponed the release, you would've said that anyway because we would've broken the promise on the September release.' - but you know what? Scheduled release dates always change. The community is freaking USED to that by now. Changing and removing promised parts of the game you're releasing is a sad copout.

What I can't stand is how half-assed this forced release has happened. Wake the hell up. This product has amazing potential - but you released it in a very beta stage. Removing tons of things instead of putting forth the manpower and hours to fix/implement them, is one of THE worst software faux pas.

I paid KK for almost two years for a product that really was decent. I loved Neocron and I loved the built-up idea of Neocron 2. But christ, face it. NC2, for all it's 'new features' and the marketing of being a new game - it was all vaporware.

If half the stuff of NC2's boasts come true in the next few months - maybe I'll come back. But right now - I can't be bothered with even reading these forums and seeing all the problems. It's too depressing. Cancelled Acounts + Goodbye Thread = Forum Access removed, right?

Cya'll around. It's been fun.

MkVenner
30-09-04, 23:46
yeah im starting to get a bit pissed now...

see you around dude, hope you enjoy whatever you go to do :p

SirRah
30-09-04, 23:48
...and another old timer leaves :(

Have fun whatever you do FN.

Vithar
30-09-04, 23:48
Good luck, -FN-. You will be missed by many.

We hope to see you back soon.

Leaving thread.

Thread closed.

V