PDA

View Full Version : KK i take it back!

GIJ0e
30-09-04, 22:46
managed to create a c2p account (so far lol) and got into the game, now bear in mind i havent played beta, but it was stable, the character transfer interface was very smooth and very well done, i logged without incident, i ran around DoY for 15 minutes (lost lol) and didnt crash once, now 15 minutes isnt a lot but for some reason i was fatalling a lot within the first few attempts at an nc1 logon recently, but not so far with nc2 . credit where credit is due

i DO have a couple of minor gripes / bugs so far-

1 for some reason when i open a door the nc client flickers, it looks like it slipping back into a window for a split second, but its not a show stopper so i aint bothered

2 the new rpos, i'm sorry but its far too intrusive, it takes up half the bloody screen :( its also a little too "intricate" the old one was simple and worked well, i dont think it needed the massive revamp its had. the nclauncher rpos was about as complicated as it needed to get. i did read its better in 1280x1024 so i'll try that but at 1024 its a little annoying. i did look in the options for an rpos scaleability option but without success, if there is one can someone tell me how to do it (like i say i didnt play beta)

there werent a lot of people around ( i did see 2 n00bs though!) but the couple of new char models i saw were nice and DoY is suitably dingy (if difficult to navigate :p)

you have gone some way to rejuvinating my faith

this is of course where i crash every 10 seconds from now on :p