PDA

View Full Version : Epic NPCs in need of Spawning

Morganth
30-09-04, 20:48
Can a GM come ingame and spawn the Biotech Guy needed for the NExT epic and the Psi Spider who is supposed to be at Point Red please?

Kinda sucks that they aren't spawning right now, especially as the Psi Spider was there about an hour ago. Also can the spawn rate be upped as lots of people are trying to do the epics at once.

Thanks,

craio
30-09-04, 21:04
If you mean the biotech head of.. he can be found in chez cypher in the same zone as the hq.

Tratos
30-09-04, 21:12
which it should state in the epic dialoge. (i believe this was changed)

Just a general notice to people doing epics.

If you have already done an epic in Neocron 1 and are doing it again in Neocron 2, Please read epic dialoges fully as locations of NPCs have changed from Neocron 1.

Radamez
30-09-04, 21:39
Kind of OT but OMFG, it's impossible to get the epic kills for TG epic.

2 CA's I have to kill for the final part, nobody of high enough combat rank in areas I can kill them. Don't have the money to pay for kills. I've resorted to hunting noobs with a TL 17 rifle, but that's not going so well either.

Frustrating! Get rid of epic kills!

Arrakis
30-09-04, 21:39
http://www.arraka.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/shot0002.jpg

B.I.O.nic
30-09-04, 21:53
Could you Respawn the damn NPCs waiting for the PSI spider now for 3 hours

Tratos
30-09-04, 21:55
try getting everyone to leave the zone for a few minutes, this should make the zone reset i believe.

[D]est
30-09-04, 21:56

LoL, wait another 3 weeks before they fix it :lol:

Morganth
30-09-04, 21:57
try getting everyone to leave the zone for a few minutes, this should make the zone reset i believe.

We have been waiting for this spider for 6 hours now, and nothing we have tried is working. Zodd destroyed the green barrels near by and they haven't even respawned yet, so I think that zone is borked right now.

WE NEED A GM!!!

[D]est
30-09-04, 21:59
like I said.... :rolleyes: 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Vithar
30-09-04, 22:43
Please post this info in this Sticky (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=114349).

Thread closed.

V