PDA

View Full Version : Cant download game

Zheo
30-09-04, 20:12
Ok folks i cannot download the client form any of the sites, so if someone has it can they upload it to a website where i can download it from? i've already emailed KK telling them to burn a CD or two and post it to me because I cannot download it, im really REALLY p.o'd I've sent soo long trying to download it im begining to give up hope of ever getting it.

Zheo

joran420
30-09-04, 20:30
u live in the us?

Ill burn it and send it...I DL'd just fine from the sites listed....

Im gonna charge you like 7 bucks for the CD and time taken to burn it and shipping...but lemme know if ya need it

Zheo
30-09-04, 20:31
My mate can send it to me im in the UK, but it'll take 7 days or so, i was hoping for a quicker download not a postal delivery and if i have to get it delievered then KK are doing it for free!!

GIJ0e
30-09-04, 20:37
bit

torrent

i left it over night and had it this morning

TheonlyoneIknow
30-09-04, 20:52
First I tried the zip from Justgamers - Fudged after 22 hours of d/l'ing. :mad:

So I installed GetRight and used the BT method from pvp.se. Only 5 1/2 hours to get the same size file. :D

Woot!

Errr, no, WAIT that should have read.

Run WinZip32 and extract to new directory. Well, actually, no. Beacuse of this you see:

"Errors were detected -- see below for details

Testing ...
testing: setup-1.bin Error: invalid compressed data to inflate
testing: setup-2.bin bad CRC f0a7b00a (should be 8b40bea4)
testing: setup-3.bin bad CRC 761eea63 (should be f7aeecd4)
testing: setup.exe OK
At least one error was detected in D:\NC2 setup\neocron2_client.zip."

Incorrect file size reports and errors to boot. 28 hours straight of d/l'ing hell and for nothing.

I now have 102 days left of play to go. I still don't know if my chars look like village idots or not.

Mint :(

TooIk

Vithar
30-09-04, 21:46
Please these discussions in the Sticky (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113791).

Thread closed.

V