PDA

View Full Version : Patch Notes 105

Thanatos
30-09-04, 18:47
- You can now create a clan without having to complete the epic run for your faction first. Sorry for the delay. This feature will be removed again next week.

Art:
- Fixed some haircuts.
- Added new Haircuts and replaced some older once.
- Fixed some animations
- Replaced some old emotes and added new ones. Some of the emotes should now be different for female/male.

Citycom:
- StockX chartsystem (visualisation) changed

Main menu:
- Fixed a bug in the server selection screen
- Fixed a bug in the character creation screen (choose profession)

Epic Runs:
- Added missing NPC Blight
It seems that some Epic Runs still don't work as desired. Please report any missing NPCs or broken dialog scripts to the Quality Assurance Team via the Bugreport Tool.

World:
- Fixed broken Juggernaut Facility Map
- Updated NavRay database
- Changed the monster distribution in the Wastelands. Both the North and South of the Wastelands contain easier mobs and the difficulty gradually increases towards the center of the Wastelands.

WoC:
- Added WoC Savants
The WoC Savants are assisting you with setting up your WoC Levels if you meet the requirements. To gain XP for the WoC Levels, new Ceres Lab Dungeons have been added all over the Wastelands.

Hacknet:
- Fixed broken Hacknet High Security Database Scripts

HQs:
- Updated Faction Supply Managers wares
- Faction Supply Managers now sell the correct High Capacity Datacubes needed to download blueprints from the Hacknet databases.

Items:
- Added Weaponparts 1-6 to all Resource Supply Managers
- Added Weaponparts 7-10 as Mob Loot

Various:
- Fixed over 500 typos.
- Removed "die" from emote keyword list.

Shinto
30-09-04, 18:51
WoC:
- Added WoC Savants
The WoC Savants are assisting you with setting up your WoC Levels if you meet the requirements. To gain XP for the WoC Levels, new Ceres Lab Dungeons have been added all over the Wastelands.

is there ceres mobs or somthing and are they the only things you can kill to gain ceres skills?

Morganth
30-09-04, 18:52
- You can now create a clan without having to complete the epic run for your faction first. Sorry for the delay. This feature will be removed again next week. (1)

WoC:
- Added WoC Savants
The WoC Savants are assisting you with setting up your WoC Levels if you meet the requirements. To gain XP for the WoC Levels, new Ceres Lab Dungeons have been added all over the Wastelands.(2)

sex

1) Does that mean the keys still cost 300k or whatever?
2) They gonna be located in the Wastelands or dotted around the cities?

Brammers
30-09-04, 18:56
Question on the Clan keys. Do you need 90 Faction Sympathy to buy the key?

Thanatos
30-09-04, 19:09
Yes you still need to pay and have 90 sympathy to create a clan.

Morganth
30-09-04, 19:11
Yes you still need to pay and have 90 sympathy to create a clan.

To be honest with you I think having epic status removed will make little difference as getting 90 symp isn't exactly a walk in the park.

And where do we find the WoC NPCs?

darkservent
30-09-04, 19:11
Erm.....question is when will i be able to use my Switch card so I can get stuck in the WOC feature. Im getting pretty agitated ere.

Thanatos
30-09-04, 19:12
is there ceres mobs or somthing and are they the only things you can kill to gain ceres skills?
Yes there are Ceres mobs, they are 127 *** and also have a very small chance to drop the Ceres Disks required to get a WoC level. There is no special WoC XP, only normal XP.

joran420
30-09-04, 19:13
90 symp is easy if yer anti city :P

just go to neocron and PK :P

Shinto
30-09-04, 19:13
ahh ok, better find myself a ppu :(

Morganth
30-09-04, 19:15
ahh ok, better find myself a ppu :(

Shouldn't have gone pro-city or I would have been able to help you :lol:

LiL T
30-09-04, 19:15
STill nothing about fixing memory leak the most annoying thing in this game I see closed beta testers posting they was no leak and everything was fine befor open beta. :rolleyes:

Shinto
30-09-04, 19:17
Shouldn't have gone pro-city or I would have been able to help you :lol:
damn jooooo, come to CA :D

Morganth
30-09-04, 19:18
damn jooooo, come to CA :D

Pfft I'd rather fuck a donkey tbh :rolleyes:

Shinto
30-09-04, 19:20
hehe fair enough, guess ill just have to wait see if CA have any decent PPUs or decent clans for that matter since dont know if they will have :|

Morganth
30-09-04, 19:22
hehe fair enough, guess ill just have to wait see if CA have any decent PPUs or decent clans for that matter since dont know if they will have :|

R.I.P. ShadoW/Cartel/BADCOPS

Mindgibber
30-09-04, 19:24
can you please fix FA epic mission 4 ?
the damn box is in the storage, you cant open or hack it

please fix it

Carinth
30-09-04, 19:32
why was the "die" emote removed? It looked really good..

Mindgibber
30-09-04, 19:37
why was the "die" emote removed? It looked really good..

"die" is a word in germany -> der, die, das, in english called "the"

"die" = "the"

Thanatos
30-09-04, 19:44
You can still trigger the emote with:
kos
death
kill
dead
bastard

As the above poster mentioned, die is used a lot in German so many sentences triggered a hostile animation even though theey shoudn't have.

Frotto
30-09-04, 19:50
Awesome... I can't wait to get home after my 16 hour work day so i can test this stuff out. Woot... long work days = teh sux

MrChumble
30-09-04, 20:05
Adding WPs all over the place is a retrograde step, this was one of the best improvements. It gave ressers and csters of all levels a way to make a consistent, if meagre, income. Vital for the noobs. Now it's just like NC1 was, ie rubbish.

The NEXT database scripts are still broken and you can't buy High Capacity bps from NEXT FSMs (they're there but won't sell).

hudsonbeck
30-09-04, 20:29
Adding WPs all over the place is a retrograde step, this was one of the best improvements. It gave ressers and csters of all levels a way to make a consistent, if meagre, income. Vital for the noobs. Now it's just like NC1 was, ie rubbish.

(they're there but won't sell).

Agreed... even though it was going to be a pain in the ass for me, I like the idea of TT only having weapon parts (isn't that how it was in beta - only got to play a little)

Hudson

Vampire222
30-09-04, 20:30
die is "the" in german...

MrChumble
30-09-04, 20:39
Agreed... even though it was going to be a pain in the ass for me, I like the idea of TT only having weapon parts (isn't that how it was in beta - only got to play a little)

Hudson
Yup, and it worked very well. No idea why they changed it, there's much more obvious stuff needing fixed :rolleyes:

Clive tombstone
30-09-04, 20:42
we have a problem though On Terra, For teh Next Epic, we need to contact a Operations director of Biotech, Only one small problem, HE aint there. Can someone spawn him or something?

Sakletare
30-09-04, 20:51
Strange looking 90/90 chars called [UNKNOWN] in the wastelands. Bug or not?

Carinth
30-09-04, 20:55
Mr Chumble, did you enjoy having to get wp's bp'd every single time you wanted to build something, and having to them buy all the chems to give to the constructor to build the wp's and then build your weapon? As a researcher it annoyed me to no end to have to continualy bp weapon parts. Having to make 100 holy heals is annoying enough, but then having to make 400 or 500 weapon part bps also.. would make me suicidal.

Faction specific items with bp's that require liscenses to build are plenty enough faction dependance. Having weapon parts also was just too much.

craio
30-09-04, 21:01
we have a problem though On Terra, For teh Next Epic, we need to contact a Operations director of Biotech, Only one small problem, HE aint there. Can someone spawn him or something?

He can be found in the restaurant in the same zone as the HQ, but another npc required is inside the pussy club that is closed off or has he been relocated aswell?

Brammers
30-09-04, 21:15
Clan key bugs.

1. You can't set the apartment password - it goes blank.
2. It doesn't show me as the apartment owner.
3. FA Clan apartments are in DoY - they should be in Tech Haven!!!!
4. Location of apartment is blank on the clan admin - yet is shown on the key ok.

Darth Slayer
30-09-04, 22:41
Ok can droners do these Ceres Dungeons ?
Gods why do I do this to myself....... 8|

Scorpius.

Xeno LARD
30-09-04, 22:48
Pfft I'd rather fuck a donkey tbh :rolleyes:

Lube up!

IceStorm
01-10-04, 05:26
I'm still having problems with the following:

There are no research, construction, or recycling missions for CityAdmin. I've tried everything from Very Easy to Very Hard. Nothing. It's all Quickjobs or extermination/population control missions.
Missions rarely load completely. I usually get one or two, or it times out and I get none. This is even in zones with no one else but myself.
People "dissappear" from Plaza 1. If I leave my PE logged in on the ground floor of Plaza 1 to poke, many of the people that go up the gravlift and come back down don't show up - not in local, not in person. I can see what they say, but I can't see them. Relogging fixes it.
Half the time when I log out of the client, it crashes.
I'm still syncing out when zoning in Hacknet. It happens every few zone attempts.
Rubber-banding after zoning is back in a big way.

MaGn0lia
01-10-04, 07:54
FA Clan apartments are in DoY - they should be in Tech Haven!!!!

I agree with Brammy, FA needs TH clan apts, or the chance to choose location.
Just like TG imo.

SamuraiPizzaCat
01-10-04, 07:54
6 hours left on nc2 download.. then i gotta deal with click2pay.. so see u in a week or 2

tiikeri
01-10-04, 07:55
FA was driven out from TH...

And it's neutral ground these days, so how about all clans having the possibility to have their clanapps there?

ino
01-10-04, 08:30
Ok I cant belive anyone havent mentioned the FUCKED up monk pa arm?..

Maby its an known bug since retail start, it worked in beta except for spell animations.

And there are Unknown messed up mobs outside aswell like saken said.

And there are some wierd chairs right outside doy, it is actually a big stone wall :)

tiikeri
01-10-04, 08:33
There is no casting animation of anykind for casting with PA..
Not on my monk nor my tank.

ino
01-10-04, 08:45
Nice one. But you dont have a monk pa with an arm thats is fucked up I mean really messed up and needs fixing asap?

tiikeri
01-10-04, 08:55
:)

In beta my monks right arm looked like >
Tho i didn't notice any faults on him now..

Seven
01-10-04, 09:01
Yup, and it worked very well. No idea why they changed it, there's much more obvious stuff needing fixed :rolleyes:

I'm guessing it was changed because "Player Shops" never made it to retail.

ino
01-10-04, 09:04
Ok.. Maby a check files or something will do it.. even if it is a totaly new install of NC..

I was amazed how everyone yesterday could run arround with an arm from hell.. so I didnt care about the pa at all..

Shinto
01-10-04, 12:32
6 hours left on nc2 download.. then i gotta deal with click2pay.. so see u in a week or 2
yay.

dont worry i need to recap my tank first, ill do that in the mean time

El_MUERkO
01-10-04, 13:51
Yes there are Ceres mobs, they are 127 *** and also have a very small chance to drop the Ceres Disks required to get a WoC level. There is no special WoC XP, only normal XP.

So it turns into another MC5 where PEs and Spys get killed before they can scratch the mobs and never do enough damage to get loot rights!?!

Not to meantion the PKing, Spawn Camping etc...

Come on KK the XP idea was a good one, no particular areas needed to go, now you've pushed everyone together and skewed WoC skill getting in favour of certain classes.

Jesus dont you guys learn from your mistakes!?!

Dribble Joy
01-10-04, 14:35
The ceres caves (at least one anyway) have a lot of cover, it is't like MC5.
Stick a DB on them and blast away.

That said, apu/tanks with ppu rectal implants are going to be the ones on trade going 'wts ceres disk for DS'.

Brammers
01-10-04, 15:14
Clan key bugs.

1. You can't set the apartment password - it goes blank.
2. It doesn't show me as the apartment owner.
3. FA Clan apartments are in DoY - they should be in Tech Haven!!!!
4. Location of apartment is blank on the clan admin - yet is shown on the key ok.

Ignore this - Helpdesk are on the case with this one, seems I have a bad clan key.

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 15:15
The ceres caves (at least one anyway) have a lot of cover, it is't like MC5.
Stick a DB on them and blast away.

That said, apu/tanks with ppu rectal implants are going to be the ones on trade going 'wts ceres disk for DS'.
Not against the replicants I tell ya that much....
Even though my PPU is far from fully operational, I went down into the Y Spawn, healing.
heal sanct.
s/d.
etc, etc.

Died.
Admittedly seven of them shot me at once, but I near enough, instantly died.

Cyclops' are easy.

So it turns into another MC5 where PEs and Spys get killed before they can scratch the mobs and never do enough damage to get loot rights!?!

Not to meantion the PKing, Spawn Camping etc...

Come on KK the XP idea was a good one, no particular areas needed to go, now you've pushed everyone together and skewed WoC skill getting in favour of certain classes.

Jesus dont you guys learn from your mistakes!?!

History has shown:
No.

Dribble Joy
01-10-04, 15:29
My PE can take maybe two hits before I have to hide from the replicants.
With all the tunnels and things to hide behind it's not... to bad.

Shinto
01-10-04, 15:42
My PE can take maybe two hits before I have to hide from the replicants.
With all the tunnels and things to hide behind it's not... to bad.
but it will take 24 hours just to kill one :lol:

Switch-Blade
01-10-04, 16:12
Hmm Good PPu's try Descent Prolly one of the best PPU's ever. wow i said somthing good about my son lol i must see a doctor :D .

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 16:13
Hmm Good PPu's try Descent Prolly one of the best PPU's ever. wow i said somthing good about my son lol i must see a doctor :D .
I'll reserve comment until I see his feats :p

Shinto
01-10-04, 16:15
descent, one of the System shock guys right?

Dribble Joy
01-10-04, 16:17
but it will take 24 hours just to kill one :lol:
Actually no.

I was with a ppu and a tank, they didn't die that slow, I had a libby and he a CS, with a DB it was like killing a lvl120.

It was just that there was 5 of them in that corridor. We got 2 but then we died.

QuantumDelta
01-10-04, 16:18
Actually no.

I was with a ppu and a tank, they didn't die that slow, I had a libby and he a CS, with a DB it was like killing a lvl120.

It was just that there was 5 of them in that corridor. We got 2 but then we died.
MC5-esque.

Dribble Joy
01-10-04, 16:21
I'd say it was a bit easier than MC5, there are a number of rooms and turns in the corridors that they can't get around (like the holes in the walls) which means you can retreat away and get ready for the next go.

Maybe they changed after beta, I dunno.

Darth Slayer
01-10-04, 18:26
So basically a Droner spy is fucked in these Dungeons then ?......... :(

Scorpius.