PDA

View Full Version : Guys please read :)

Endar
30-09-04, 17:27
OK so I would like to know if anything has changed from beta?

This is because few of my friends got hooked me on Ultima Online (again), and I dont have that urge to get my NeoCrack anymore. I AM going to come and play but the question is, will it be now or in few months. Have they fixed the things from beta? Are all the graphical bugs I worked hard to find and post to bug forum still in there in Neocron City?

Moderators: This is NOT a leaving thread. I am not going to go anywhere. My account is still active and I dont even think about closing it. Please dont close this thread, I just want to know whats going on in there :D

Edit: BTW Guys :D (http://koti.mbnet.fi/il3/GoS/forum/post.php?cat=10&fid=4&pid=2&page=1) Thats from our guild forum. Like it?

Endar
30-09-04, 17:58
Could someone please get 5 mins off from flaming and whining and answer?

solling
30-09-04, 18:07
well i havent been ingame yet but my friends have and they tlel me they fixed most and most ingame Lot kewler models etc but there is still stuff missing liek the npcs for WoC and the pa still broken animation etc

biggest problem seems to be from click2pay atm

Endar
30-09-04, 18:15
Solling@ Thank you so much :D

It really seems that C2P has some problems, I really wouldnt want to use it. Well if I its the only way to pay then I will, but still I never liked that kind of payment methods.

Anything else? So there are new models? Does that mean new monster models, new gun models or what? The more they fix the better it gets :D I dont personally think that ReaKKtor should add the new content yeat, they should get the game stabile first (it doesnt crash on my computer but some people seems to have problems with it). But new content is alway a big + :angel:

Shinto
30-09-04, 18:15
the game is a lot stabler, i "seem" to get better FPS, however when i was on there wasnt many people in game so cant say for sure on that one.

the WoC will be patched to day iirc.

some stuff are still closed like the clubs and the NCPD, zoo etc.

better models imo, though could do with more choices.

oh and the clothing changer isnt working atm.

i played for about 2 or 3 hours last night and didnt crash, but again the numbers were low, so cant say how it is when population is larger, hopefully be able to see tonight if its more populated, thats if people can get the download and negotiated the sign up that is giving people so much hassle, though i have to say it was very smooth sign up for me

edit: player models

Redd Harvest
30-09-04, 18:27
Looks like they have a nice new trade bug... 3 times myself and the guy I'm trading have FRE'd during the trade. Can't really mention anything else as I don't have any text at all on my home install for some reason...
No doubt there are plenty more bugs out there.

Stay in UO.

Endar
30-09-04, 19:00
Im not going to stay in UO, I just want to know if its worth of the hassle to transfer my Neocron 1 account to Neocron 2 right now :D

Shinto
30-09-04, 19:12
endar, i hate to advise this, as i love this game, but i would say unless your really desperate to get in wait even if its just a few days, for all the crap to die down before trying.

might be less of a headache when you do then and maybe KK will iron out a few problems in the meantime