PDA

View Full Version : how you enter your phone number if you from england

SilKK
30-09-04, 17:15
at click2pay?

BeaNo
30-09-04, 17:17
+44 01234 567890

Thats the shell for it. Basically +44 then your number including area code.

Brammers
30-09-04, 17:18
+44 01234 567890

Thats the shell for it. Basically +44 then your number including area code.

Normally you drop the 0 from the area code - +44 1234 567890

30-09-04, 17:19
normally you would omit the first digit (0) when you include +44

-edit-
Brammers beat me to it

SilKK
30-09-04, 17:20
o rite

Redd Harvest
30-09-04, 17:29
I've had these [ edited ] send me an email saying they've cancelled my service with them because they can't phone me. [ edited ]. My number was entered in the format they gave on their shitty fucking website and I've given it to them again AS THEY WOULD HAVE TO DIAL IT FROM BERLIN and I've still not heard from them. [ edited ]

Are you having the same problem?

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-04, 17:35
btw

everyone should check there email a few hours after making the c2p account

i got an email after it (along with others) saying that they couldn't ring my phone number, so they cancelled my account

simply ring them up and get it working again :)

Redd Harvest
30-09-04, 17:47
Mr Biscuit... I know you're trying to be helpful, but if a lot of us are having to ring international to verify our details then they must have the problem, and I'm fucked if I'm paying for calls THEY should make just because they are systematically incompetant. They have my number, they can fucking phone it. There has not even been an attempt made by them yet, despite the lies in their email. I've told them this and haven't heard a fucking thing. This is utter BS.

|R@zor|
30-09-04, 19:00
DB is from the UK so would have made an international call.

I've also sent mails to them to try and sort this out, looks like i'll have to phone them after all.

SilentEye
30-09-04, 19:02
REMOVE ME!

Redd Harvest
30-09-04, 19:16
DB is from the UK so would have made an international call.

I've also sent mails to them to try and sort this out, looks like i'll have to phone them after all.

Yeah, so he was a mug and made an international call... so what? I wasn't saying "it's alright for DB, but some of us have to call international" I was saying that on principle THEY SHOULD DO THEIR JOB AND CALL US. The international bit just makes it a harder assfuck and I aint bending.

Shinto
30-09-04, 19:19
if you dont want to ring them email them, the email is in there site

LiL T
30-09-04, 19:22
say my number is 044 0191 4165734 uk number its not that number lol but heres how you convert it to international

+44 191 4165734 note the zero is removed

thats how I signed up with click 2 pay and it worked it should work as its the correct way

Shinto
30-09-04, 19:25
i kept the 0 in on mine and it worked that way also :confused:

Redd Harvest
30-09-04, 19:32
I've emailed them, but what is that going to do? They've not replied... how do they expect to verify my identity in these ways anyway?

Nevermind, I have a quote from Niddy saying it will sort itself out, so I'm going to kickback and watch my paid for game time shorten itself while expecting an email saying everything is fine.... o_O

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-04, 20:28
Yeah, so he was a mug and made an international call... so what? I wasn't saying "it's alright for DB, but some of us have to call international" I was saying that on principle THEY SHOULD DO THEIR JOB AND CALL US. The international bit just makes it a harder assfuck and I aint bending.

i'm a mug? for a 30 second call??

nah, im just not a poor bastard

gg

|R@zor|
30-09-04, 22:00
Seems click2pay customer support are totally thick, I got an e-mail last night telling me they could'nt contact me by phone, asking me to phone them back, i replied with an e-mail telling them i was unwilling to make an international phone call and could they maybe give me a time when they are going to phone me.

I got no reply to that e-mail last night, and this morning got one asking if my problem sorted out, and to e-mail them back, i did so and got no reply to that all day, so i e-mailed them again asking what was happening, and i got this just now.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

Due to an overload on emails, we could not answer your email fast enough.
May I kindly ask you if your problem has already been solved due to a
callback, or does it remain?
Please give us a short notice to service@click2pay.com

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards

Robert Campbell
CLICK2PAY Service Team

Which is exactly the same as the e-mail i got this morning, its even from the same person. :rolleyes:

Morganth
30-09-04, 22:12
It worked for me using this template where there is no zero at the beginning of the x's:

+44 xxxx yyyyyy

i.e. +44 1234 567891
Worked for my 2 accounts and my bros account.

Redd Harvest
01-10-04, 01:00
i'm a mug? for a 30 second call??

nah, im just not a poor bastard

gg

it's nothing to with money it's called principle.

i'm playing regardless of their dumb emails and i didn't have to pander to them

gg urself